[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the 2010 remake of A Nightmare on Elm Street wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Was the 2010 remake of A Nightmare on Elm Street wasn't as bad as people say it was, is it?
>havent watched it in years
>i may rewatch it
>>
op's english wasnt as bad as was people is an
>>
>>85863985
sorry 2nd language
>>
>>85863947
I find it good, not in the same level as the original one, but is good.
>>
It's watchable but it completely lacks any personality. It's just a stale slasher movie that doesn't take advantage of the "nightmare" element. They even scaled back on Freddy's burnt looks because they didn't want him to be too scary.
>>
>>85863947
A Nightmare Remake rests solely on how good their Freddy is.
Their Freddy was pretty meh.

For the remakes, it's:
Friday the 13th > Halloween > Texas Chainsaw Massacre > Nightmare
>>
>>85864080
Disgusting = / = Scary
Final product is bad but it could be worse.
>>
when freddy talked it looked like he was wearing a rubber mask
>>
>>85863947
How old are you and have they started teaching you grammar in school yet?
>>
>>85863947
The movie fails due to the boring freddy performance
>>
>>85864205
Friday 13 was solid, more or less. Better than the movies after 6, but certainly worse than some of the rest.
It felt a bit like an action film which made it quite fun.

Halloween is pretty bad as it's more a Zombie film than a Halloween one. Standing on its own, it's still just bad.
Gotta say that I dislike Halloween in general, however. 3 is one of my favourites because it's a gory Goosebumps episode and very entertaining. 2 is more or less just wasted potential and quite like the first one.
Everything else is really weird. Sure, H20 is good, but what came before and after feels wrong. They used too many soap-opera angles and then there was a cult... it's not that they should have stuck with the same thing over and over again, but it just felt so tacky.

Oh, also, you don't know how to do > and <
>>
>>85864945
>Zombie
Rob Zombie, obviously
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.