[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ow my eye! I'm not supposed to get pudding in it! Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: r1yoFRC.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
r1yoFRC.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>Ow my eye! I'm not supposed to get pudding in it!

Why would Lenny's doctor give him such oddly specific instructions?
Do Americans often get pudding in their eyes?
>>
File: O0QkrgR.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
O0QkrgR.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>85852835
>he never got pudding in his eyes before
lol mommy sure kept you safe, huh?
>>
>>85852835
His doctor told him that after the time he went to Chuck's
>>
>>85852835
American here, I can confirm it is actually a workplace hazard here and OSHA will fuck you up if people get it in their eye.
>>
Pudding is a euphemism for semen
>>
>>85852883
I used to get pudding eyed in my uncle's basement almost every day. It was hilarious.
>>
Don't question Dr. Sneed
>>
>>85852835
It's really a metaphor for semen, from him and Carl being downlow gay buddies, and Lenny being tired of having Carl's semen in his eyes.
>>
>>85853094
Lenny spent too many nights at Chucks, if you know what I mean
>>
>>85852835
See after the aquatic safety act of 1976 all water was banned in the US due to the hazard of drowning.
However due to the populace still requiring a means of hydration the country's water supply was replaced with pudding.
This costly endevour of course made the likelyhood of pudding-related accidents more common.
After several months into the replacement of all water in America it wasn't uncommon to specifically say to avoid pudding in certain orifices since it was now so widely used.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>85852835
>>
The feed store was clearly Dr. Sneed's forte.
>>
Despite common misconception, you're never supposed to get pudding in your eyes. There's only a few things you should put in your eyes, and pudding is not one of them.
>>
>>85853109
you mean he got too much seed and feed at chucks?
>>
Chucks pudding?
>>
>>85853546
>>85853109
I thought they closed that place down
>>
>>85852835
All pudding in Springfield comes from Sneed Manufacturing. Due to the nature of the assembly line the pudding often contains small granules of seed which can cause inflammation if it comes into contact with eyes.
>>
was this a nu-simpsons episode?
>>
>>85852904
I don't get it
>>
>>85853631
Season 12, Borderline zombie era.

Had its moments but you could definitely see a decline by now
>>
>>85853631
yes
>>
Honestly I enjoyed "I don't understand this Simpson joke" meme
But now it's just stupid
>>
>>85854895
Well it's the only thing /tv/ will ever say about The Simpsons now so deal with it.
>>
>>85853631
watchable era
maybe not rewatchable
>>
>>85857228
>ctrl+f: Sneed
>3 results
This is embarrassing.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.