[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he a bad Superman? I thought he looked the part, in so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Was he a bad Superman? I thought he looked the part, in so much as he kind of looked like Reeves, but apparently, his movie was shit.
>>
>>85847447
He was a decent stand-in for Reeve, but the movie and the characterization was a bit off. He came off as sort of stalker-ish and creepy.
>>
>>85847695
I also thought Bosworth was a bad Lois.
>>
He was a bit too baby faced at the time. Good for a young Superman, but he was supposed to be Christopher Reeve after Superman II. He would be better in the role today than he was at the time, actually. Too bad he got cast as the Atom before they decided Superman would appear in the Supergirl show.
>>
We was better than the steamy pile of shit Cavill.
>>
Routh was good, but the costume, and movie fucking sucked.
>>
>>85848091
Second this on the costume. It looks like ass.
>>
Spacey and Routh were good. the problem is the rest of the movie.
>>
He was fine, Spacey was fine. Bosworth seemed too young and Captain Boyfuck mangled the direction badly. His mind was captivated by the lower GI tract of local twinkies in the immediate area.
>>
it was a great movie.
it should have been the start of the dcu.
when clark gets back to the planet, lois could've said, 'since superman has been gone, superpowered humans have been popping up. like there's this supernatural man-bat in gotham. reports of a woman with super strength have been uncovered since ww1. a green flash of light has been seen around the world'.
at the end of the movie superman changes his 'old' costume for the new one (mos) and tell lois, it's time to be a part of the world and not just an outsider.

in batman begins. alfred could of mentioned 'at least is not a bright blue costume like that fellow in metropolis' while bruce is making his batman costume.
>>
>>85848091
This. Movie was dull and too derivative. Though would love another attempt a light hearted Superman
>>
I honestly liked Lex's plan for the Kryptonite island

And I liked Clark having gone to find Krypton and failed.

It was just everything else that was kinda lame. I'm also annoyed Cyclops quit Xmen to make this
>>
>>85847447
He was fine. The movie was just dull.
>>
>>85847447
pretty pathetic, pathetic costume design, pathetic colours pathetic briefs, the logo is shit

why do people pretend to like this faggotry version of superman
>>
I call this movie- Superman: Lifts

>lifts ship
>lifts plane
>lifts rock
>lift daily planet symbol

literally all he does in this film is lift shit, it's fucking pathetic
>>
>>85849501
I remember how one review said: "Next time, let's see Superman punch something for a change"

We sure got that, but a long seven years later hanks to this boring, overlong fanwank piece of shit by a fag child molester.
>>
>>85847447
was good movie
>>
>>85847447
The film was pretty forgettable but I can't dislike Routh. He's almost worth going gay for.
>>
>>85849972
Yea good point, Im still amazed he hasnt been strung up or at least been sentenced to prison, is this why he hasnt done any interviews for his last xmen movie or why he's really secretive now? fucking child molesting faggot
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.