[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ok let's reshoot a CGI airport fight >for what purpose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: marvel cinematography.jpg (283KB, 1920x803px) Image search: [Google]
marvel cinematography.jpg
283KB, 1920x803px
>ok let's reshoot a CGI airport fight
>for what purpose
>fuck knows but Spidey's gotta be in it with zero build up time
BRAVO MARVEL
>>
File: Kevin-Feige Photo.jpg (54KB, 680x478px) Image search: [Google]
Kevin-Feige Photo.jpg
54KB, 680x478px
>Also they need to quip all the time despite coming close to killing each other numerous times
Bravo!
>>
The only enjoyable scenes were the ones stolen from BvS.
>>
Whats the problem?
You were praising it in your last mobile thread
https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/84145636/#84145636
>>
You wouldnt have made this thread if the movie wasn't popular.
>>
>>85844688
>Marvel pajeet in charge of reading irony
>>
File: 1497745579754.jpg (267KB, 1050x704px) Image search: [Google]
1497745579754.jpg
267KB, 1050x704px
>>85844574
Kevin Feige literally killed Civil War by forcing Spidey in it while all Russos wanted as a BvS lite.
>>
>>85844752
This is very intersting https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/marvel%20cinematography/image/CyjFdl8QLeuGlKQXXZyrbw/
Do you only post about superhero movies when you're not abusing your cousin and playing videogames?
>>
Did I ever you tell of the time Bucky almost killed a kid for no good reason?

Did I ever tell you the time Spider-Man was recruited as a mercenary and then tried to kill innocent superheroes?

And they were good friends.
>>
>>85845028
It's funny what a corrupt piece of shit Spidey is in this. Would he fight for ISIS id someone paid his college tuitions? Probably.
>>
>>85845028
Captain America almost crushed Spider-Man to death too.
>>
>>85845873
But he didn't forgot about the quip!
>>
File: 4KProjection.jpg (76KB, 1500x580px) Image search: [Google]
4KProjection.jpg
76KB, 1500x580px
>>85844905
>Do you only post about superhero movies when you're not abusing your cousin and playing videogames?
Anon do you have something to confess?
>>
>>85846018
This is what I hate the most about Marvel movies is that innocent people die left and right and they just make some stupid remark or joke every 10 seconds

>MY MOTHER DIED HURRRR
>makes a couple of jokes a minute later
>>
>>85844526
>also let's replace Holland with cgi because we don't even know what his costume will look like
it's funny how the Russos kept saying yhey hoped the deal with Sony worked through because Spider-Man was essential to the plot when you can easily remove his 15 minutes of screentime without making a dent to the rest of the movie
>>
>>85844875
how did he "kill" it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.