[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Tony Stark don't care about us!" >Iron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

>"Tony Stark don't care about us!"
>Iron Man literally tried to sacrifice himself to save the world at Avengers 1
>>
He could he have known that?. From an outside view Tony Stark is an asshole who has done more bad than good. It's not an entirely unfair view to hold either.

Vulture did nothing wrong.
>>
>>85840519

shut up sony shill >:(
>>
>>85840361
>The Jews don't care about us whites, Peter. They're trying to wipe us out
Whoa, looks like Raimi was allowed to direct a scene
>>
>>85840361
Tony Stark lives on earth, he's still selfish.
>>
>>85840519
Still was a duck move to take away that guys Job, I mean why he can play out with alien tech but other dont? Just because he is the good guy?
>>
>>85840361
new york, not the world. the nuke probably would have blown up that portal
>>
This could have literally been avoided if Tony just hired these gentlemen on a slightly higher payroll, and gave them silence money.
They were already doing a good job, plus -most- of them were ok guys.
Who did Tony replace these guys with anyway?
>>
>>85841003
He probably sent his own people to avoid exactly what the Vulture ended up doing, trafficking and weaponizing alien tech.
>>
>>85841133
Yeah but he only did that when he lost his job.

At least he, when you think about it, was actually a stand up guy before it happened.

On another note, do you think there was an investigation into Tony's involvement with Damage Control after Ultron?
>>
>>85841003
Tony replaced them with Damage Control.

In the comics, Damage Control are a construction company set up by Tony Stark and Kingpin to clean up the messes made by superheroes and villains fighting each other.

There were a few comics made specifically about them that I remember being pretty enjoyable.

I'm glad the Marvel finally brought them into the cinematic universe.
>>
Stark's attempt at heroic sacrifice, was still selfish. As his vanity and ego had been hurt by people saying how self centered he was. So he went "oh yeah? i'll show them. I'm going to fly this nuclear bomb into space and kill my self!"
>>
Holy shit is that Bruce Wayne
>>
File: legit.jpg (48KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
legit.jpg
48KB, 400x400px
>>85841207
>set up by Tony Stark and Kingpin
I see no problems with this
>>
>>85841231
and Cap really psyched him up by telling him he wasn't a hero like a few hours earlier: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw04NfoYKB8
>>
>>85841295
>>85841231
Nobody sane sacrifices their life just to prove people wrong.
>>
>>85841207
They weren't really shown though.
Just name dropped.
Also, I wish they name dropped Daredevils Kingpin in homecoming. Set up in association with him.
Would have gotten the fanboys cumming in their panties for a Spider-Man Daredevil cross over.
>>
>>85841349
Okay maybe Tony Stark isn't sane? He flies around in a metal suit
>>
>>85840361
He was talking about Tony being paid to clean up the mess he made in the first place. It's mob tactics,it's like Tony was extorting the city.
>>
I wonder what Tony Stark could've done with all those boxes of scrap while stuck in a cave
>>
>>85841271
It's a Birdman
>>
I wanna watch Michael Keaton and Michelle Pfeiffer have old people sex
>>
>>85841231
>heroic sacrifice
Yeah, what a dick
>>
>>85841381
>He was talking about Tony being paid to clean up the mess he made in the first place.
The clean up people is probably on Tony's payroll, which means Tony paid for the cleanup.
>>
>>85840361
Such a weak villain. Such a weak movie. Spidey was funny, tho.
>>
>>85840361
He was the only good part of this movie. But he was still damn good.

They should have fixed the first half.
>>
>>85841743
The city pays companies for cleanup.
>>
>>85840361

>Hey Vulture! Stop trying to make a living by selling weapons to anyone willing to pay!
>Ignore the fact that my friend Tony Stank made his fortune doing the exact same thing! It's totally different
>>
>>85841913
Did you miss the multiple movies worth of character development where Tony realizes what he's doing is wrong, and STOPS doing it?
>>
>>85841785
What. Villain was great and Spiderman was never funny.
>>
>>85842096
He should give Vulture the same chance to get rich and then stop doing it.
>>
>>85842310
>and get people killed in the process
>>
>>85840361
This is why libertatians and anti-state people are a joke.
They always whine about the responsibilities of the individual but the moment they realize they are not good enough for it they resort to violence and criminal activity
>>
>>85842339
Good thing no one was there to stop Stark,otherwise we wouldn't have our guardian angel who decides what is right and what is wrong.
>>
>>85840519
Vulture is a foul hypocrite. I get why he's pissed at Stark and nearly going bankrupt after being fucked over by Damage Control and Stark Industries. He was selling dangerous alien tech in the black market.

But I do agree that Stark and his father are responsible for causing a lot of shit like:
- Being blind to Stane's illicit dealings
- Deporting Vanko's dad to Siberia
- Leaving Killian in the cold, thus creating a potential enemy
- Unleashing Ultron onto the world by messing with the Mind Stone
- Allowing Zemo to play him like a fiddle

All Tony had to do was cut a check to Toomes after Damage Control took over. But he didn't and this is why the Vulture and his gang came into being.
>>
>>85840361
>Care about most of NY and its citizens
>Don't care about some of them
>shouldn't save NY because of a few bad apples

....really?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.