[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did the Raptor still kill that guy if it was being zapped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

How did the Raptor still kill that guy if it was being zapped by 20 taser rifles?
>>
>>85838867
>quick electrocute the raptor causing its jaw muscles to contract even harder!

GOOD JOB GUYS
>>
Why would they design a lock system on a Raptor pen that couldnt even withstand the force of a Raptor?
>>
bump for trex
>>
>>85839018
Expenses were spared
>>
>SHOOTER

>SHOOTER!

Which marksman wasn't at their post and why?
>>
File: 1456891785878.jpg (66KB, 399x382px)
1456891785878.jpg
66KB, 399x382px
>>85839018
First time dealing with dinosaurs and underestimating raptors. Most likely the issue here.

If I remember correctly John Hammond discusses later on in the film how previous attempts to move certain dinosaurs or keep them in the same enclosure proved difficult due to cuts in security planning and trying to move ahead of schedule so the park was running as soon as possible.

Nedry backs up the above statement by listing all the issues the park has had without him and how he isn't "payed" like he should be payed due to Hammond's demands for a faster opening.

Whenever Hammond says "spared no expense", he's talking about the dinosaur enclosures in the park itself with security in regards to the public, not the maintenance or transportation teams, and with how the park looks. This is similar to how Jurassic World had a fuckup with le low-wage maintenance guy panicking and allowing a giant mutant raptor escape his cage with a single push of the button.
>>
File: 1501752361680.jpg (29KB, 510x510px)
1501752361680.jpg
29KB, 510x510px
>>85838867

The raptor that was being introduced into the Raptor Pen was the very first hence the fuckup and resulting death.

Once Muldoon realized he couldn't save the worker, he ordered the raptor to be shot and killed. This experience showed him first hand how dangerous the raptors were.

If you look at the workers, some are holding assault rifles in addition to the cattle prods.

The 'Big One' was a different raptor.

Fight me.
>>
>>85840550
>SHOE TIE

who didnt tie their shoes?
>>
>>85840525

Actually

>spare no expense

means no expenses were spared on anything
>>
File: poopoo.png (98KB, 612x491px)
poopoo.png
98KB, 612x491px
Also wtf even happened in this scene

>box put on tracks
>pushed into place against raptor paddock
>locked in to place, I think?
>gate is raised to allow raptor to pass from box into paddock
>raptor runs really fast into paddock....somehow causing box to unlock from paddock and slide back a couple feet
>creating crack between paddock and box for the raptor to reach out and grab a guy...?
>>
>>85841386
the raptor ran against the back end of the crate. it was enough force for it to unlock, and instead of the raptor escapting, it just decided to eat a guy
>>
>>85841280

That's the joke, idiot.

Hammond said over and over that he spared no expense, yet basic as fuck things like locks on the car doors and decent pay for his world-class hacker IT guy were spared. Hammond's hubris was off the charts.
>>
>>85841460

oh it ran the other way...I see now
>>
>SHOE TAR

>SHOE TAAAAAR

his shoe got stuck in the tar pits
>>
really inappropriate how he just assumed the raptor's gender like that

i walked out of the theatre right there
>>
>>85842212

kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.