[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got pretty emotional at the end. Favorite scenes? Mine was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: monkino.jpg (225KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
monkino.jpg
225KB, 1280x720px
Got pretty emotional at the end.

Favorite scenes?

Mine was Red saving Caesar (Pure eargasm soundtrack in that scene).
>>
>>85833126
Who the fuck was Red?
Yeah I guess it might have been emotional if you can somehow relate to monkeys. I had trouble telling them all apart most of the time. Plus it fucking dragged on and on, they could have easily cut 40 minutes out. Apart from that it was ok. Villain was a bit 2 dimensional even though they tried so hard to give him character.
>>
>>85833174
The gorilla who was a donkey helping the soldiers. He uses the grenade launcher to kill that soldier who shot Caesar and then gets capped himself.
>>
>>85833126
film was a bag of shite.

how much of a pleb are you lmao
>>
Its a good movie and a good trilogy.

But its not Game of Thrones, a show about men who've had their balls removed worshipping female leaders, so /tv/ will hate it. Prepare for low effort shitposts.
>>
>>85833126
It was my favorite in the trilogy for sure. Maurice is my favorite.
>>
>tfw fell asleep for the first 15 minutes because I was drunk out of my ass
What did I miss and why did they have a little girl with them?
>>
File: MG_2590.jpg (404KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
MG_2590.jpg
404KB, 1000x667px
Haven't watched any of this series. Did they pay respect to the classic with a real rockin homage to the statue of liberty scene?
>>
big fan of the movie, but i thought the pacing in the prison act was a little off. mainly how it was a big part of the movie and then the humans got wiped out by an avalanche in 2 seconds. felt silly. should have really committed to having the two human sides wiping each other out on screen
>>
>>85834116
No, the new trilogy is primarily set in California but there are plenty of little nods to the original.
>>
>>85834263
>No
dropped
>>
Is it better than Dawn? People said that was good but I found it merely average.
>>
>>85834512
Dawn > War > Rise
Its still a very good movie.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 184x274px
I think the apes looks really fake sometimes but the movie is ok
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.