[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's a victim in a slasher movie that you actually cared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: lauriestrode.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
lauriestrode.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
Who's a victim in a slasher movie that you actually cared about and wished they didn't die?
>>
File: jenna.jpg (35KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
jenna.jpg
35KB, 600x401px
>>
>>85828491
The kid from Child's Play. It's bad enough he's being raised by a single mom, but now even his toys want him dead.
>>
>>85828491
>>
>>85828491

I feel a bit bad for Franklin, the gotard from the original slasher film, Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Everything about the movie sets us up to hate him. He's the odd man out, fat, crippled, and a total deadweight who is readily abandoned by the fit able-bodied turbo-normies so they can go out into the woods and have sex. Franklin blows raspberries at you.

Yet this simultaneously humanizes Franklin, and makes him possibly the most human character in the whole film, keenly aware of his own dead-weight status. Although it is a bit cunty of him to insist that sis push him through fucking woods in a fucking wheelchair, for which inconvenience he sorta-deserves the chainsaw to the chest.
>>
IMAGINE
>>
The big titty blonde who dies in a garage door in one of the Scream movies. I really liked them titties, I wish they had stayed on screen longer.
>>
>>85828962
i dare you to google what she looks like now
>>
>>85828518
I try to avoid every movie and show she is involved in.
>>
>>85828491
Is that Heather Brooks?
>>
>>85828491

Sally from Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It's so much more realistic than a Halloween or Friday the 13th, so I feel it's easier to get invested in.
>>
>>85829011
Damn. Good thing she's forever printed on film.
>>
File: h2.png (475KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
h2.png
475KB, 853x480px
Excellent question. More often than not, I'm cheering for the slasher. I could name more movies where the slasher loses when I wanted him to win, but there is one in particular: Rob Zombie's 2nd Halloween.

I loved Danielle Harris in the original 4 and 5. I love Brad Dourif in just about everything he does. Those two worked very well together and made that movie for me; the rest was completely forgettable. That said, her death was required for it to make it as memorable as it is to me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.