[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Critically Acclaimed Movies /tv/ and everyone else forgo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: babby driver.jpg (525KB, 1382x2048px) Image search: [Google]
babby driver.jpg
525KB, 1382x2048px
>Critically Acclaimed Movies /tv/ and everyone else forgot existed as soon as they came out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XMuUVw7TOM
>this got 95% RT
Its literally just Drive 2010 with slicker editing.

I mean sure i get its Edgar Wrights first "Big" movie but still its really not that good a solid 7/10 at best
>>
>>85826631
I can't fucking stand how "cool" this is supposed to be. Even if I was 15 I wouldn't have enjoyed this. It reminds me of the Battle Without Humanity intro with O-Ren in Kill Bill, but that is actually cool.
>>
>>85826631
Edgar wrights a mystery to me, everything i've seen of his has been complete man child drivel.
>>
>>85826631
>Its literally just Drive 2010 with slicker editing.
Its literally not. Drive is way slower and more serious with far less quips.
>>
>>85826631
lmao that poster looks fan made
>>
>>85826735
i love Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz but this is just crap

Even Scottt Pilgrim was vastly superior
>>85826776
Even Wrolds End is better overall, this movie just plain sucked the writing was completely generic.
>>85826716
Absolutely, the movie lost me outside of the first 5 minutes seen in that clip literally every time there wasnt a carchase or action happening it was REALLY boring, at least Drive and Kill Bill and Battle Royal are actually worthy of their status
>>
>>85826631
ITT: Times /tv/ told you something was good but its utter shit
>>
I gave up 15 minutes into the camrip. Should I bother grabbing the bdrip?
>>
I enjoyed it senpai
>>
>>85826631
It's literally a dumbed-down Drive for Generation Z.
>>
>>85826631
god damn all of you sound so pretentious in this thread.
its a summer blockbuster movie like of course its trying to rake in a large audience
its obviously not meant to be taken super seriously its called baby driver
Its a fun movie and a lot of love went into making it.

also that soundtrack tho
>>
The movies is just trash. Cringy dialoges, le quips, fucking half an hour shootout that wouldn't end.
Why the cliche black and white scene, why did they explain uncountable times why he listens to music, why did they spelm out his name uncountable times.
Why the fuck did kevin spacey sort his tox cars when they come to him for help. I help you because love LOL.
Kevin Spacey's kid was honestly the best character and the only time i could laugh about those shitty quips..
>>
>>85827354
t. Wright

fuck off with your pretentious shit movie and cry more about antman
>>
>>85826776
>Drive is way slower
>more serious
/thread this looks like a typical action packtion chase scene that we've seen a billion times before there is no difference between this chase or the ones from
>Man From Uncle
>Bourne Ultimatum
>More faster and furious
Drive on the other hand does a great job of building tension while being much more subdued.
>>
>>85827354
there is no excuse for being trash you normie
>>
File: 1499939045892.png (1MB, 1920x834px) Image search: [Google]
1499939045892.png
1MB, 1920x834px
>>85826889
I know it's shitposting but I hate you.

And it was a good movie. I'm not sure what's going on with all the Wright threads today either.
>>
Looks like a rip-off of Drive made for kids.
>>
>>85827611
You haven't even seen the movie hahahaha
>>
>>85826631
>solid 7/10

It's mediocre at best. Edgar Wright only knows how to make flashy films that lack substance.
>>
Such a stupid script, none of the characters made sense, the dialogue was so try-hard (that fucking meat/gun scene), and Baby was the most bland character in recent memory.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.