[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This movie isn't very good. The effects are dated, the characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: The_Matrix_Poster.jpg (29KB, 290x401px) Image search: [Google]
The_Matrix_Poster.jpg
29KB, 290x401px
This movie isn't very good. The effects are dated, the characters are flat, and there are so many exposition dump scenes
you know I'm right..
>>
It's a very entertaining action movie.
>>
It's a masterpiece and sets the standard of what sci-fi action movies should be.
>>
File: Matrix 355036.jpg (34KB, 768x637px) Image search: [Google]
Matrix 355036.jpg
34KB, 768x637px
>>85825928
I feel bad that you never got to see this in theaters in the summer on '99.
>>
>>85825928
>The effects are dated, the characters are flat, and there are so many exposition dump scenes

None of those things stop a movie from being good if done right. Matrix does it masterfully.
>>
>>85826013
There will never be another scene as powerful as this in a movie made after 2010.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYwdzYC3uUc
>>
>>85825928
>you know i'm right
I know you're a baiting faggot who doesn't know shit about movies.
>>
my unpopular opinion is that reloaded is the best.
>>
>>85826535
The only decent thing about Reloaded was Trinity's sexy vinyl outfit. The Wachowski's went full fetish with her.
>>
>>85825928
Your mom is flat
>>
>>85826535
It had fucking great music at least.
>>
Saw it in the cinema 3 times when 18. Now im old and my knee hurts all the time.
>>
>>85826535
Not the best, but certainly underrated. The action was great, and the fact that it had a really unique ending that was both sad, hopeful, and exciting (Neo being able to see code in the real world outside the Matrix was a pretty ballsy cliffhanger). Revolutions is good, but it meanders and does not hold up as a standalone film. There are many fantastic scenes though, and the effects still look great today.
>>
>>85826685
Stop giving blowjobs and your knees will get better.
>>
>>85825928
GOTTEM
O
T
T
E
M
>>
>>85825928
>The affects are dated
I don't get it. Are you judging the movie compared to 2017 or 1999 effects? If it's 2017, do you expect effects to last forever? And if they don't then the movie is shit? Well then every movies effects will look dated eventually and thats a retarded argument. If it's 1999 please tell us how the effects were dated in 99 because that's just fucking retarded
>>
the matrix was a documentary you dingus petri dish dweller
>>
>>85825928
Matrix had a huge effect on pop culture, games and scifi...for that alone, it is valuable
>>
>>85827075
Stfu faggot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tJ2tg3PTWY

when did it all go so right?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.