[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The writing on GoT is really terrible, I don't know why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 45

The writing on GoT is really terrible, I don't know why I didn't notice it earlier

pic related: can't act.
>>
File: 1494220258970.jpg (57KB, 710x727px) Image search: [Google]
1494220258970.jpg
57KB, 710x727px
>>85824191
>can't act

kys my man
>>
>>85824191
no its not "terrible". Its not great but you cant call writing a show like game of thrones "terrible".

If you want terrible writing, watch American Gods or some Kardashian shit.
>>
File: I65sebi.jpg (230KB, 1200x2205px) Image search: [Google]
I65sebi.jpg
230KB, 1200x2205px
>>
File: IMG_2440.jpg (47KB, 285x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2440.jpg
47KB, 285x242px
Nothing in the show makes sense it makes me angry to watch it bc it's so dumbed down now. I think they did a decent job adapting martins books, but they don't know how to come up with original content. Also they rushed through and deleted huge parts of the story bc it was so important to rush to the end of the story, yet they come up with a linger on the most asinine thingns, the love live of a ducking eunuch for example.
>>
>>85824312

Nah bro you're a pleb. The acting is shit, the writing is shit, the cgi is shit, and the plot is shit.
>>
File: WAHOO.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
WAHOO.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>85824245
Even normies can tell she's terrible at acting.

>Danny being imperious:
>Squint eyebrows and raise eyebrows like retard, occasionally make noot noot face when very angwy
>Dany any other time:
>fucking flat (like her body)
>>
>>85824191
>tv shows have bad writing direction and acting
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES
>>
>>85824312
I can actually, and I'll do it again
it's t e r r i b l e
>>
>>85824435
arya acting was fucking amazing in that recent tavern scene when she met pot pie or w/e

that blank stare and delivery of lines, on point
>>
>>85824245
she looks like a thumb
>>
File: 1500934566486.png (2MB, 1387x798px) Image search: [Google]
1500934566486.png
2MB, 1387x798px
>>85824327
>I AM THE QWEEN
>>
>>85824512
why are you still watching it than? Just drop it and finish your beloved hobbit trilogy.
>>
>>85824191
it's the sets, the performances outside of Jon Snow and Khaleesi, the sense of import built into the show and in its larger cultural discussion.
but also agree mostly with
>>85824312

it's really well-produced middlebrow
>>
>>85824191
But her eyebrows can and that's all I care about.
>>
>>85824770
i dropped this piece of shit a few seasons ago
i just come here to shit on it with other people because it feels good
>>
>>85824312
Yes you can

Maybe not for season 1-3, but 4, 5 and especially 7 have had some jaw droppingly bad writing.
>>
>>85824191
I miss season 2 Dany where she was half naked all the time
>>
Emilia is gorgeous, even if he acting is pretty average
>>
>>85826418
>average
She shittier than shit
>gorgeous
Fucking hell this board has zero taste.
>>
>>85824191
>pic related: can't act.

OH YEAH?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZxEuXG3hkI
>>
>>85826479
yeah
>>
>>85824527
No it wasn't, lol. It was cringe as shit ya pinhead.
>>
File: acting.webm (728KB, 514x394px) Image search: [Google]
acting.webm
728KB, 514x394px
>>85826769
OH YEAH?
>>
>people hate emilia clarke because she can't act
The vast majority of Hollywood actresses can't act. Hell, most Hollywood actors can't act.

But you know what? At least Emilia Clarke showed tits and ass and did hot sex scenes while she was still in her prime.
>>
>>85825294
i stopped watching at the end of 3. thought it was just me being retarded and overly critical.
>>
File: act.png (207KB, 439x302px) Image search: [Google]
act.png
207KB, 439x302px
>>85826479
DELETE!
>>
>>85824191
any reason she stopped showing boobs?
>>
>>85827017
>hot sex scenes
it was RAPE you imbecile
>>
>>85827232
Imagine being the actor next to her in this scene. Could you have managed not to laugh?
>>
Horrible miscast. Her acting isn't exotic and interesting enough for a Targaryen. She sounds like a fan trying to act like Targaryen at fanime or something.

who the fuck else auditioned for the role because i bet there were so good actresses
>>
>>85824191
I still want to pound the queen of donuts' fat vagina
>>
>>85827245
Because she became safely important enough that "show tits or you're fired" doesn't apply to her and she didn't want to do it for gratuitous T&A like all GOT nudity is
>>
>>85827245
because it's sexist now
>>
>>85826823
>this fucking webm
I kek everytime
>>
>>85826479
>Oh gauuuuuuugees
holy shit that's bad
>>
>>85824312
Seriously, what's the bar set at? GoT is written better than most shows, unless you are one of those people who just compares everything to the best thing they've seen and calls all beneath it shit.

I swear there are two classifications of show for people:

1. The couple of things I like

2. Everything else is total and complete shit

Where's the nuance and thought in that?
>>
>>85826823
Is she playing a retarded person? I ask this every time I see the webm and I never get an answer.
>>
>>85824886
Ok?

If that's how you get your kicks...
>>
>>85827232
Does she see your penis, or does she smell the pie in the next room? You'll never know.
>>
>>85826455
EVERYTHING IS SHIT REEEEEEEE
>>
>>85827465
The answer is actually no.
>>
>tv, where unconventional shows with antiheroes thrive
>HBO started this whole fucking trend with Sopranos
>all they had to do to create another iconic role was to hire someone who can act
Who was in charge of acting for this shitshow? Why do characters that get the most screentime are played by the worst actors?
>>
File: pen.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pen.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>85826823
In her defense theatre actors tend to over-emote relative to film/tv actors so the audience can see what they're doing. That being said, I don't think she's a good actress.
>>
I like her but the blonde wig REALLY doesn't suit her
>>
>>85824191
It got progressively worse. Season 1 was almost *ALMOST* pitch perfect. The only dumb scene was the whore house scene with Littlefinger and the gratuitous s-exposition.

Every season just started to add more dumb scenes though, and it's to the point where it seems like now there are more dumb scenes than good ones on average.
>>
>>85827325
>who the fuck else auditioned for the role because i bet there were so good actresses

>Tamzin Merchant played Daenerys Targaryen in the unaired pilot of the HBO series Game of Thrones, based on George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series of fantasy novels. The pilot was poorly received, and as a result the first episode was completely remade. Merchant was replaced in her role as Daenerys by Emilia Clarke
>>
>>85824191
Emilia Clarke just doesn't have that killer's instinct. When she threatens people, it's meant to incite fear, but Clarke can't really sell it.

Lena Headey on the other hand is really good at it. She understands Cersei gets an almost sexual thrill out of killing her enemies and Headey fully embraces it.

Idk, Clarke needs an acting coach that can really get her to fill her character's shoes. Dany's supposed to be a good person, but with a touch of madness, going full fury and wrath when it comes to dealing with enemies.
>>
>>85824191
>can't act
So true... She's supposed to be playing this amazing leader that people love and practically want to worship, yet she has come off as a spoiled cunt for the majority for the series, which i have a strong inclination is mostly due to her shitty acting rather then just how the character is written
>>
>>85827488
Emilia clarke is shit
>>
>>85824191
The adventures of the amazing, unchallengeable Mary Sue super girl.
>>
>>85827627
It has gotten really bad in 6 and 7. Especially 7. I think when they ran out of books, they were left with shitty writers trying to fill in holes.

Now we have shitty scenes with shitty dialogue. Arya and the cliche "im going to kill the queen" everyone goes silent "hahahahahaha". Horrible. Then you've got the unsullied and for some reason the chick with curly black hair is interested in him? For what reason? Also what was that dialogue, holy shit. Then you've got Dany being bipolar. I AM TH EQUEENS BEND THEKNEEE! to Oh hey, yeah man you can mine all good bro. in no time. You've got people portalling all over westeros like it is nothing. No one has to travel anywhere anymore. We don't see anything interesting happening on the travels. Think about how long it took people to get anywhere in season 1-5. Now people just portal all around. It is shitty TV writing. They ran out of book and now they are fucked.
>>
>>85824191
>The writing on GoT is really terrible, I don't know why I didn't notice it earlier

Because it was good earlier. The plot-lines and dialogue fell off a cliff as soon as D&D went off the books.
>>
>>85828058
Also other characters like Sansa just being absolutely braindead. Sansa has always been an idiot, but then doing what Jon said NOT to do. She would know how important it is for family not to question the kind's motive in front of everyone, but she does it anyway. Then you have the rest of the cast, giving her praise left and right. Oh she is smarter than she looks! Why? What did she ever do? We saw her get caught up in a shitty siutation, cry a lot, then be saved by everyone else all the time. Congratulations. You did nothing but now apparently you're a rusemaster? Why? I don't get this writing.
>>
>sex and the city for gen y
>shit

You

Don't

Say
>>
>>85824327
Damn, Danarys looks like THAT?
>>
>>85826798
>cringe as shit
ahh summer
>>
>>85824191
why is emilia so lazy

she hasn't looked this good in years
>>
>>85824327
An all around awful fit. Shoes are shit, jeans are shit, shirt is shit, earnings are shit, hair is shit
>>
>>85824191
yes game of thrones is shit ,so is doctor who and most capeshit.
>>
>>85824191
Stop the fucking presses!
>>
>>85826823
she'd be good to play some kind of fucking freak in a Lynch film
>>
>>85828640
I'd like to watch that fucking freak get fucking freaky.
>>
>>85828426
Why does she need to look good?
>>
I think the problem is they don't have source material to bounce from anymore. Its starting to lack scenes where characters interact as they should rather than just saying exactly is needed for the plot to move on.

It also could be blamed on the source material for making so many fucking tangeants and expecting to piece it all together within 2 books/3 seasons
>>
>>85828682
The problem is not with the source material. Only the first season was well planned, the rest suffered severely from butchering and stupid decisions as the series went on. If anyone is to blame it's the amateurish producers who didn't see the issues in adapting the coming books.
>>
>>85827259
This is bait.
>>
>>85829055
Thank god you were here to tell us, after an hour and a half nobody else replied but you were here to save us from it.
>>
>>85829088
You're welcome.
>>
>>85828956
yeah I think dialogue is letting the writers down, but desu the majority of fans dont care.
>>
File: CefUMpe4RNCn2Rbi296CLA.png (156KB, 317x316px) Image search: [Google]
CefUMpe4RNCn2Rbi296CLA.png
156KB, 317x316px
>>85826823
>>
>these retards saying GoT has good writing

I've never seen a show with worse writing, where scenes consistently fall apart because of how moronic the conversation is. Generally there will be a basic idea that the scene needs to convey, and then somehow they will find a dumb and awkward way of depicting it, and then they say "Great, cut!" I've watched Dexter season 8 and even that didn't get as bad as Game of Thrones. Everything GoT does is like a bad first attempt, in terms of the writing and acting. Boring castle interiors, conversations that are poorly written said between characters badly acted by a combination of respected journeyed actors who've stopped trying and embarrassingly untalented young blood who will nevertheless find their way into roles for the rest of their career as a nod of "Ohmygod, you were in GoT!" (Note this is how Karen Gillan has a Hollywood career, with the Doctor Who parallel) Maybe the common point here is that Americans seem to accept any level of shite if it is acted out by a British boy or girl. You guys know they aren't acting those accents right? That's just what twats sound like if they come from the South West, or the Midlands, or wherever. Piece of shit show.
>>
File: pjqcq7JTSp6iMobpt7ueiA.png (99KB, 338x313px) Image search: [Google]
pjqcq7JTSp6iMobpt7ueiA.png
99KB, 338x313px
>>85826823
come with me if u want to live
>>
File: UJSm21O2St6pk_qYoTjU-Q.png (127KB, 242x243px) Image search: [Google]
UJSm21O2St6pk_qYoTjU-Q.png
127KB, 242x243px
>>85826823
WHERE ARE MY DRAGONS
>>
>that bit about the leather on armor
That shitty scene is stuck in my mind. What was the point of it?
>>
Why are people posting stage performances as "proof" that she ""can't act""? Actors supposed to overact there so the audience can understand. It's very strange that you ignore the fact that she has been nominated for many awards for her film and television acting, like how she's been nominated for best actress several years straight
>>
>>85829396
>make everyone else stupid to make one character seem brilliant for a day
>>
>>85829396
to show our queen cares for the soldiers, however I just wish there was a scene in an earlier season with Ned doing something similar with Sansa to explain this character trait of hers
>>
>>85829396
It was to show that Sansa is now suddenly a strong independent female military leader even though she spent the last 6 seasons crying in a castle
>>
>>85829444
(((awards)))
it's literally just marketing to build their brand
or perhaps you believe Emma Stone is the best actress in the world from last year?
>>
>>85829596
Emma Stone really is great
>>
I started noticing how bad it was after season 5. The final arena scene was so strange, how did all those rebels sneak in bulky masks into the arena? Why would they stop chucking spears at Daneyrus if that was their goal?

Why did Harpies stand in nice little groups to be lit on fire? So fucking sloppily shot.

Then the next season reused the 'buddy journey' trope yet again and it finally dawned on me how bereft ideas they were. Dany also magically gained the support of all of the Dothraki way too easily.

Dumb as fuck.
>>
>>85829624
I know dude she won an Academy Award, La La Land was genius
>>
>>85824327
Take your tranny shit out of here.
>>
File: angery.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>85824191
I swear normies only watch GoT still so they can have conversation material. I can't count how many conversations in a group setting came to a screeching halt simply because my mom or some other pleb HAD to bring up the last episode to the one other GoT-fag in the group so they lock out 75% of the people (everyone who doesn't watch this garbage) of their half-hour long mini-conversation.

Yesterday it was the Navajo code talkers. But fuck that lets talk twenty minutes about the Grand Buzzard and how much of a sneaky scumbag he is or some shit, and John Sow doing something cool or something along those lines.

TL;DR: I don't watch this show and still hate everything about it.
>>
>>85828130
>how much food do we have?
>'Enough for one year my lady'
>Don't winters last longer than one year?
>'Excellent point my lady, shit we better get on that immediately.'

WOW SMARTER THAN SHE'S BEEN LETTING ON AMIRITE? WHAT A NATURAL LEADER. JUST LIKE CAT. SUCH STATESMANSHIP.
>>
>>85828640
That was my first thought as well...
>>
>>85826823
I'm crying
>>
>>85827245
she didn't. she was naked last season retard
do you even watch the show?
>>
>>85829396
the point was to make Sansa seem clever. it was so ham fisted. she has never taken an interest or any note of anything like that in book or show canon. in fact I'm pretty sure she's seemed expressly uninterested in it, it's stupid boy stuff that Arya likes.

it made me feel so stupid. I'm supposed to believe that *she* before all the hardened northern armourers in winterfell came up with that idea? fucks sake

she could have led a sewing lesson like she was taking in S1 with Arya, for some of the younger girls, but doing something practical like making leather jerkins for the knights or something idk. Lord Royce could have commented to LF that a good Lady leads by example to keep morale up

just an idea
>>
>>85829641
yeah the spiked horned masks hid under loose cloth robes was pants on head retarded. and they could have killed her way easier instead of killing random civilians.

but I thought the way she gained the Dothraki was good. no blades allowed in the sacred city *but* the rule still stands that if you kill a Khal you gain his Khalasar. she kills the khals legally so she got their soldiers, loot etc.
>>
>>85826823
if i took those eyebrows off would she die?
>>
The material is shit but there are still good actors in there. Lena, NCW, Qyburn, Euron, CIA.
>>
I miss smirkfu
>>
File: eyebrows 1.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrows 1.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>85826823
So adorable!
>>
>>85827232
>how to draw donald duck step 1
>>
>>85826479
literally highschool drama tier
>>
>>85827467
She smelled your penis
>>
>>85827017
There are good actresses but not any that /tv/ likes. /tv/ likes ones that can't act
>>
>>85831901
Cute!

I just want to keep looking at those eyebrows!
>>
>>85829281
This
>>85829596
>>85829624
>>85829672
Emma Stone can't act and plays the same role in everything herself
>>85829444
Awards don't matter
>>
>>85824365
The fun thing is that I transitioned towards the books around season 3 because of the shitshow that this was bound to be.

Only thing interesting right now is the the North plotline, the rest can suck it for all I care.
>>
>>85826479
this is a stage drama

the actors over emote the shit out of their lines because the audience is seated so far away, they dont have a camera up in their face so they cant be subtle
>>
>>85832216
Game of Thrones buys noms and awards. Just like jew producers buy awards for cocksucking whores like Hathaway, Jlaw, Vikander and Stone
>>
>>85827627
for me one of the most noticeable changes has been the dialog between the characters

it used to be very flowing, almost prose like, and a lot of the character interactions were sort of read between the lines Machiavellian power struggles with lots of barbs and veiled threats

now: BE THE DRAGON
>>
Last episode's writing was so laughably bad it was unreal.
>>
>>85824191
I keep telling people it's a fucking soap but they just ignore me
>>
>>85824191
i blame ass-men for the existence of chestlets. if it werent for you idiots, all females would have big breasts by way of evolution and sexual selection. NEVER impregnate a chestlet.

C H E S T L E T
H
E
S
T
L
E
T
>>
>>85832600
>>
>>85832600
I bet you're one of those weirdos that doesn't like short hair too
>>
File: katy-pixie.jpg (2MB, 1997x3000px) Image search: [Google]
katy-pixie.jpg
2MB, 1997x3000px
>>85832706
as long as it comes with big tits im fine with it.
>>
>>85829841
Holy shit you are 100% on point with this observation. All the GoT watchers in my workplace EVER talk about when GoT is on season is GoT, as if there's so much to say about that fucking shitfest, it's nuts.
>>
>>85827987
?? she was hilarious in the new terminator, shes an excellent comedic actor
>>
File: 1501557859493.png (603KB, 613x593px) Image search: [Google]
1501557859493.png
603KB, 613x593px
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>85829396
>leather on armor
>in freezing temps
Why did they listen to Sansa again?
>>
I don't know what's worse. People thinking GoT is the best shit ever, or people who actually believe the show's writing is "terrible".
>>
>>85832706
Long hair is objectively superior. Take a hot girl with short hair and 10 times out of 10 she looks even hotter with long hair.
>>
>>85833078
spotted the /got/ poster
>>
File: XZsyxY1mSa_j8BIJXVV3jA.png (51KB, 241x235px) Image search: [Google]
XZsyxY1mSa_j8BIJXVV3jA.png
51KB, 241x235px
>>85833078
DELET THIS!!
>>
>>85825294
4 but not 6? Getta fuck outta heeere.

I can't think of a single thing wrong with S4; it's my favorite after S1.
>>
File: emilia.jpg (602KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
emilia.jpg
602KB, 2000x2000px
>>85824191
I would fuck her brains out 2bh
>>
I quit this soap opera mainly because of hers.
>>
File: 6DDiju4.jpg (138KB, 1024x1364px) Image search: [Google]
6DDiju4.jpg
138KB, 1024x1364px
>>85833632
your loss anon
>>
File: bobby_bacalar.png (185KB, 586x330px) Image search: [Google]
bobby_bacalar.png
185KB, 586x330px
>>85824327
>2017
>people still don't realize this is just method acting at its best
r-right?
>>
>>85828397
>thinking kids don't just post year round
>>
>>85833752

Man it must be really popular for women to get into method acting around their 30th birthday
>>
>>85824327
wood impregnate desu senpai
>>
File: KqN2qNl.jpg (68KB, 880x491px) Image search: [Google]
KqN2qNl.jpg
68KB, 880x491px
>>85824191
emilia is CUTE
>>
>>85829396
yeah, that shit was so forced, they could have made her solve sudoku in 20 seconds to show how intelligent she is and it would be more natural.
>>
>>85826798
>lol
>cringe as shit
get the fuck back to where ever you came from
>>
>>85831901
that's terrible
>>
File: dinero.png (380KB, 618x390px) Image search: [Google]
dinero.png
380KB, 618x390px
>>85833984
>>
>>85831901
how can you be that guy and not laugh
>>
File: ned-Stark-640x480-1439309923.jpg (232KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ned-Stark-640x480-1439309923.jpg
232KB, 640x480px
Can a fan explain to me exactly what happened to the show?

I only watched the first season and it was actually a real show with characters and drama and emotions and intelligent writing and strong performances and great dialogue. Character actually acted in ways that were intelligent and subtle and the audience was given credit to keep up.

Last week I watched a new season episode with my brother and it's literally Big Bang Theory tier writing in million dollar sets. The characters couldn't be flimsier, the plotting couldn't be more contrived, the dialogue sounds like fanfic, the show on the whole just felt like a bad show for stupid people.

Did the writer's change or something?
>>
>>85834073
she's super cute irl but the moment she starts acting she can't convey ti
>>
File: eyebrows stabilised.webm (266KB, 354x280px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrows stabilised.webm
266KB, 354x280px
>>
>>85834232
if this isn't some sort of weird bait, it's based on a series of books that aren't finished.
>>
File: 1467054259711.png (591KB, 924x899px) Image search: [Google]
1467054259711.png
591KB, 924x899px
>>85834230
delete this
>>
File: Ahhh Ohhh.jpg (916KB, 1200x986px) Image search: [Google]
Ahhh Ohhh.jpg
916KB, 1200x986px
Why are british acresses so bad?
>>
>>85829396
girls are smart and boys are dumb
>>
>>85834232
After S1 the writers got a lot of (undeserved) paise and changed more and more of the original story. With every season the series became more and more fanfiction.
>>
>>85834232
Season 1 is almost verbatim from the book. Progressivly the show started to consist more and more of terrible OC from the show creators. Post season 4 it's been terrble through and through.
>>
>>85831205

You mean when the entire hut burned down and you found out after the roofing and heavy wooden pillars fell on her she is also part Luke Cage?
>>
>>85834351
>classical approach to acting
most british actors are, well, just actors, they never live their role - there are some exceptions every now and then
>>
File: 1478918645956.gif (2MB, 211x213px) Image search: [Google]
1478918645956.gif
2MB, 211x213px
>>85824191
it was good when the show was literally Mount & Blade Warband : The Show

After they stopped focusing on the politics and fantasy elements started taking precedence is when it went to shit.
>>
>>85834351
somebody make one of these for Gal's le open mouth and furrowed brow face, it's literally the only thing she ever does
>>
>>85824312
American Gods has better writing than later seasons of GoT.
Kardashians isn't really written.
>>
>>85827245
because she got raped last time she showed them
>>
>>85833078
Tell me one other show where a main characters dies and gets resurrected, only to keep completely ignoring that event.
Or where the beloved pope together with the equivalent of the St Peter's Basilica gets blown up and his mass of followers don't care.
>>
>>85831901
Shit man those eyebrows are out of control. Why do they peak up to the center of her forehead? Are we sure she's not reptilian?
>>
>>85824435
Danny could have been amazing in the hands of a capable, skilled actress.
>>
>>85828094
It started gradually declining in season 2 and was complete shit by halfway through season 4. Everything that they changed from the books has been completely pointless, illogical and retarded.
>>
>>85830343
that was done in post.
>>
>>85832667
I'd really like to see the unshopped version of these with her chubby ass hanging out.
>>
>>85835560
this. the small changes d&d made in s2 snowballed pretty quickly
>>
>>85835560
Why did they completely cut Aegon just for more shitty OC?
>>
>>85835619
fuck off conspiracy retard. it was emilia
she was even naked in her latest indie movie
>>
>>85835650
they didn't cut aegon they just changed it. jon is aegon
>>
>>85835529
dany is amazing they way she is.
>>
>>85835656
she magically lost 20lbs and a mole on her left tit for one scene only?
>>
>>85835672
How is Jon Aegon?
Jon is an actual Targ instead of some pretender.
>>
>>85824327
CHLOED
>>
>>85835696
LMAO how retarded you must be.
You know they don't film the whole season in one day, right?
She had months to lose the weight. Not that she needed to in the first place
>>
>>85835746
He is literally named Aegon Targaryen in the show. Also, fAegon is still only a theory in the books. fDany is just a probable imo.
>>
>>85835830
>You know they don't film the whole season in one day, right?
hence, "for one scene only"
>She had months to lose the weigh
so they waited months to film that scene after doing finishing every other dany scene with fat emila? k
>>
>>85835689
sure
>>
>>85835850
He's still a completely different character with a completely different story. The name doesn't fucking matter.
>>
File: zJ62l19.png (269KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
zJ62l19.png
269KB, 500x384px
>>85826479
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZxEuXG3hkI
>>
File: 365436576664.jpg (2MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
365436576664.jpg
2MB, 1800x1200px
Superior show coming though. Never had to suffer a bad season. I'm starting to think Thronefags enjoy as D&D parts cheeks & rams cock in ass.
>>
>>85835947
You're right but try explaining it to D&D
>>
>>85835911
is this a penis chart? like the one with the harrry potter girl?
>>
File: ROME.jpg (144KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
ROME.jpg
144KB, 900x600px
>>85835965
like a little babbie
>>
>>85824527
yeah dude i love it when a character is suddenly devoid of emotion for no reason. Really helps me relate.
>>
>>85835903
that scene was filmed separately retard.
she wasn't in that burning tent.
she was in studio in belfast in front of green screen.
also there is no need for scenes to be filmed in chronological order.
she even confirmed so in interview.
conspiracy retards need to die already
>>
>>85836016
>white-knighting this hard
>ignoring the weight loss
>ignoring the vanishing mole
>ignoring the fact that they admitted to cg'ing her naked a season or two before
>but m-muh conspiracy
truly pathetic
>>
>>85826479
this is my favorite emilia clarke performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-uH7Oug4Jw
>>
>>85836172
>ignoring the weight loss
it's not that big weight loss and she had time to lose the weight retard
>ignoring the vanishing mole
there is no mole don't make shit up
http://i.4cdn.org/hr/1499881704544.webm
>ignoring the fact that they admitted to cg'ing her naked a season or two before
once again made up bullshit
>but m-muh conspiracy
i'm giving you facts retard. you're just pulling shit out of your ass
>>
File: 1495667741120.jpg (24KB, 359x305px) Image search: [Google]
1495667741120.jpg
24KB, 359x305px
>>85836000
ended up reading ceasar's commentaries and some tacitus stuff
they put in decent effort for the literate after a rewatch
>>
>>85836016
This. Although she filmed at two different locations for that scene. If I remember correctly, she had to drink just to get nude for that one scene last season.
>>
>>85824191
That's what happens when you hire someone straight out of "acting school" with no actual acting experience.
>>
File: 244803.max-620x600.jpg (89KB, 484x600px) Image search: [Google]
244803.max-620x600.jpg
89KB, 484x600px
>>85836390
>If I remember correctly, she had to drink just to get nude for that one scene last season.
That's not true.
Watch her interview with Ellen DeGeneres on YT. She said she needed vodka for Esquire photoshoot.
And Dailymail made article about it but changed Esquire photoshoot to GOT, because that's what tabloids do.
>>
>>85828094
fucking jews. i didn't support the holocaust until they existed.
>>
File: IMG_0121.jpg (334KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0121.jpg
334KB, 1100x1600px
>>85824191
You didn't notice earlier because they were following the books.
>>
>>85836387
Milius loves that stuff.
>>
>>85836460
Why not both?
>>
>>85836607
It's obvious that it was made up because that article got released like 2 days after YT video.
And it's literally Dailymail article, no one else reported that before them. And no one gives interviews to Dailymail. It's fucking tabloid
>>
>>85836645
Gee calm down. Either way she was still nude for that scene.
>>
>>85836744
I JUST FUCKING HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE BELIEVE EVERYTHING THEY READ ON INTERNET!

I'M CALM!
>>
>>85826479
thank you for proving the point lol
>>
I'm annoyed about the precedent it will set for other fantasy shows, I don't want epic blood and tits dude """""mature""""" shit shoved into everything to net the normies
>>
>>85824191

I like the books but I pretend the TV series has nothing to do with the show whatsoever.
>>
>>85824327
T H I C C
>>
File: aXEpoC5.jpg (81KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
aXEpoC5.jpg
81KB, 1280x536px
>>
>>85827518
Worst part is she ended up being iconic anyway.
>>
>>85824327
I wish she was my girlfriend
>>
>>85824191
I agree with your point, but how is being unable to act related to bad writing?
>>
>>85834773
That's very anti-semitic you fucking goy piece of shit!!!!!
>>
>>85836524
The more I hear about how great the books are the more tempted I am to learn me some readin'.
>>
>>85827518
Because Sean Bean probably cost quite a lot.
>>
>>85838120
Well high-budget fantasy is going to happen otherwise so like it or lump it snowflake.
>>
File: 1436287875138.jpg (236KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1436287875138.jpg
236KB, 1200x1600px
>GoT season 1 airs
>friend recommends it
>watch it and ejoy it
>finish all the books before S2
>GoT reaches normie meme status
>show declines rapidly each season
>continue watching it since it's the last thread on my safety line to the normie world
>>
>>85827538
bad theater actors tend to over-emote

good acting is good acting is good acting
>>
>>85824527
I actually thought she did a good job when Clegane was telling her to kill him and she was thinking it over
>>
>>85841320
>GoT season 1 airs
>friend recommends it
>watch it and ejoy it
>finish all the books before S2

That was me too, and then I quit during season three because it was such a perversion of the books. It's a shame that Martin will probably never finish them now. I'm basically over the whole franchise at this point
>>
>>85834692
Actually it's just that American productions tend to hire random cheap Brits instead of the good ones because they can't tell the difference between good acting and an accent
>>
>>85832234
You're a fucking pleb m8
Go watch better actors in better plays. Watch Mark Rylance on stage.
>>
File: 1501009940986.jpg (246KB, 835x773px) Image search: [Google]
1501009940986.jpg
246KB, 835x773px
>>85826823
>>85831901
BROWJOB QUEEN
>>
>>85824191
she's actually an okay actress in more normal roles; in GOT she's really unrealistic and lacks depth
>>
File: p174924_p_v8_ab.jpg (562KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p174924_p_v8_ab.jpg
562KB, 960x1440px
>>85828094
From the guy that brought you Troy and X-Men Origins: Wolverines
>>
>>85831901
So she has the dude killed in this movie?
>>
>>85843915
yes, and he left her all his money.
>>
>>85835972
What, you are the one that said Jon absorbed Aegons plotline, as far as I can tell, Dabids just crayoned it out.
>>
>>85841122
they are seasons 1-4.5 with even better writing and numerous plotlines you don't get to see in the show.
>>
>>85824435
Am I really autistic for laughing at that picture?
>>
>>85845773
If you didn't laugh there'd be something wrong with you, that entire sequence is a JOKE
Thread posts: 215
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.