[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Wheel of Time is becoming a television series whether

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 31

File: Wheel.png (141KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
Wheel.png
141KB, 400x380px
The Wheel of Time is becoming a television series whether you like it or not.
>>
whatever, that series is a mess.
>>
File: giv.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
giv.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>85823509
giv aes sedai gf
>>
File: Rvhth.gif (28KB, 517x429px) Image search: [Google]
Rvhth.gif
28KB, 517x429px
>it's a Rand whiteknights abusive cunts episode
>it's a Moiraine is insufferable episode
>it's a Perrin's wife kicks him in the balls repeatedly while he apologizes to her episode
>it's an Egwene does something unfathomably stupid while telling everyone she's the best episode
>it's a Mat gets dressed in women's clothes and sodomized by an old lady episode
>>
>>85823509
Stormlight Archives >>>>>>>>>> Goodkind >>>>>>>>> The Wheel of Bloat
>>
>>85823509
Wheel of Time is a harem anime pretending to be epic high fantasy.
>>
File: Nynaeve.png (214KB, 342x571px) Image search: [Google]
Nynaeve.png
214KB, 342x571px
>>
>>85823732
>Marilin Gemalphin will never feed you to her cats
>>
>>85823806
>it's an Elayne enjoys a bath season
>>
>>85823732
>ywn have a Brown Ajah Sea Folk gf who only pretends to be a meek nerd to protect the Masquerade
>>
doesn't Rand have a harem of submissive waifus?

How do they reconcile that with normie audiences?
>>
File: 1277.jpg (18KB, 254x206px) Image search: [Google]
1277.jpg
18KB, 254x206px
>>85825923
one is an ooga booga aboriginal
one is a stuck-up bitch who barely tolerates him
one is an FtM pre-transition
>mfw he switches bodies and runs away
>>
>>85823509
Listen man the books are literally one of my favorite series ever, but can we stop having these threads. I feel compelled to respond but there's nothing to talk about.

>>85823806
True but at least half of those will probably have on-screen lesbian antics.
Also
>it's a Mat gets dressed in women's clothes and sodomized by an old lady episode
I thought he was in like one of those short-shorts + top combo, also pegging went over my head.
>>
>>85826304
>Listen man the books are literally one of my favorite series ever, but can we stop having these threads. I feel compelled to respond but there's nothing to talk about.
Ok. Sorry.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (338KB, 1797x1011px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
338KB, 1797x1011px
>it's a this all could have been avoided if the characters had just communicated properly with one another episode

It'll never get that far but I have a hard on for the scene where Rand uses manipulation 101 to get Egwene to gather all the rulers that aren't loyal to him and she fucking falls for it without even stopping to think that no matter what she's bringing an entire hoard of rulers and their armies to meet a man who can bend the will of those around him without breaking a sweat.

Egwene forreal stupid.

>Eliza should play Elayne
>>
>>85823806
Yeah but if we're lucky
> It's the Dumai's Wells
>> Younglings, Aes Sedai, and Aiel being ripped apart by Asha'man
>> yfw Rand rage stills some Aes Sedai
>>
>>85823509
why am i always see Micky Mouse in that logo?
>>
>it's a Egwene thinks the Wise Ones want to see her and not the fucking Dragon and gets butthurt when they tell her to stfu episode
>>
Suian.
>>
>>85828073
Nearly every Egwene chapter is devoted to her thinking she's super great, followed by her getting sat the fuck down.

At least until Book 12.
>>
File: Berelain.jpg (154KB, 680x850px) Image search: [Google]
Berelain.jpg
154KB, 680x850px
what's her endgame ?
>>
>>85829748
>I, Egwene al'Vere of Emonds Field, have earned my power by virtue of my qualities and merits, but omg ew Rand is just a disgusting conqueror who has no right to the thrones he holds at all and did nothing of note to get to the position he's in

I wish someone would do a greentext list of every stupid thing she got wrong.
>>
Can't wait to see them turn Lan, Galad and Aviendha black. Fuck drumphft and fuck whypipo/
>>
>>85823732
Based and early in the thread. Thank you
>>
>>85823873
i thought nyn was smol
>>
File: rsz_stormlight_archive.jpg (22KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_stormlight_archive.jpg
22KB, 350x350px
>>85823509
*blocks your path*
>>
>>85826304
>on-screen lesbian antics
neat
>>
>kneel and swear to the lord dragon, or you will be knelt

>Last night's episode of The Wheel of Time has caused an uproar on social media, attracting almost 25,000 tweets from people with blue and/or purple hair describing the final sequence as 'horrifying' and 'a heinous perpetuation of white cis male patriarchal crimes against humanity' as female characters were coerced into doing the bidding of a man they went to save.
>source: http:// www buzzfeed com/
>>
>>85828954
>>> yfw Rand rage stills some Aes Sedai
>tfw scene in the next book where other Aes Sedai hear about what he did
>ohfuckwegottagonow
>have to be talked into not running asap
>>
>>85831425
>Rand still aes sedai who held him captive and beat him as well as an innocent girl daily
>stories get back to egwene
>"WHAT A FUCKING DISGRACE THIS BOY THAT I HAVE KNOWN MY WHOLE LIFE AS A GOOD AND HONEST PERSON MUST BE STOPPED HE IS DESPICABLE"
>>
How much diversity will this show have?
>>
Nynaeve is the patrician choice
>>
>>85823509
That thing looks like a Jewish bread/cookie
>>
>>85831993
That's because for most of the series she seems abusive, but was always on Rand's side and watching out for him. There's a reason he chose her to help him cleanse the Source, or to go to Shayol Ghul. Moiraine more or less equals her, but being dead for a big chunk of the series means she has less available time.
>>
I have the first book but stoped after about 50 pages should I try it again.
All the teenage girl talk was kinda putting me off
>>
>>85830990
Tried the first book at my library
Didn't get passed the first 60 pages
What's so good about it?
>>
>>85832382
I am only on book 5 but I would say so far book 1 is the worst of the ones I have read. The first book is the standard Heore's journey stuff while the world building is cool and that is what kept me going and now I am really enjoying the series.
>>
Why are most female characters in the series so shitty to everyone? A lot of times they turn out to be mistaken but how can people in the universe take them seriously when their reasoning is on the level of a moody 4 year old? I heard Robert Jordan's wife is a horrible person though and was the editor for the book series so maybe that is why Robert wrote women like that
>>
>>85832475
Have you read the black company?
People keep saying that is a good way to pass the time while waiting for the next A song of ice and fire book.
What should I do try Wheel of time again or buy the black company?
>>
>>85832529
Now large amounts of women approached Jordan at signings and praised how he wrote his women characters some even thought he was a woman himself for how spot on he was
>>
>>85832382
The first book is quite different from the rest. At that point in time it was difficult to get fantasy books published unless you wrote Tolkien like fantasy. The first 6 books are quite comfy, then there is a gradual slowdown until like book 10 or 11 i don't remember which where NOTHING important happens and our main character is in like one chapter. It picks up again after that for a decent finish even if Brandon Sanderson is a shit writer mostly. Also in the first half of the series Aes Sedai are super annoying and act smug but then you realise how shit their organization is and you can just laugh at them after that. Also most woman characters in the series are useless even if they act like they are the shit
>>
>>85832607
No I have not but I would actually say go for The Black Company first, Wheel of Time is massive and is taking up tons of time. Black is a long too but could be worth it to try that before Wheel, if you're a bit iffy on Wheel.
>>
>>85832529
Why do whole countries lived, trapped by despicable dictators when they could just flee across the border?

It's what they've known for 3000 years, there aren't even stories among the commoners about a time before women came into their social power.
>>
>>85832678
I think the funniest thing about the series is how the three boys all figure out in their own time that 90% of Aes Sedai are just bluster and bravado who get by on the reputation of their forebears. It's no wonder Cadsuane hates them all.
>>
>>85832692
>>85832678
I think I give Wheel of time one last shot just because I already have the book
But I'm already dreading the female characters.
I remember not liking them and Stopping because of that
>>
>>85832471
"hard" magic system
great world building
character development
gr8 1v1 fights
>>
>>85823509
How devise is the wheal of time i dont want it to be ruined just by the casting ?
>>
>>85832787
I sort of get but I didn't have any issue desu, but it is worth it for the best character, Perrin!
>>
>>85832796
Sammael fight was bad though sadly.
I really do like the magic system because it is understandable and follows a logic instead of a vague system where you cast spells that just exist because they do
>>
>>85832787
You could try the audiobook, they are quite well done. Could make the burning past book 1 faster if you wanna get to the real good stuff.
>>
>>85832846
Mfw when you look at the characters and not how they think mat is the responsible one and perrin is the one to run from responsibility
>>
>>85832846
Perrin is the worst, he is portrayed as the character bound by duty and is honorable but does the opposite things for selfish reasons. Mat is portrayed as the opposite but is the true hero who does the right thing.
>>
>>85832903
If your wife was Faile you'd run away from her too.
>>
I read that the author died before he could finish the books, is this true?
>>
KNEEL OR YOU WILL BE KNELT
>>
>>85833238
Yeah it is, they got some younger bloke (Sanderson) to finish it off, but it's alright because if I recall correctly, they were getting boring and slow at the end anyway

I remember book 10 and 11 being very hard to get through. Dunno maybe I was the only one.
>>
>>85833301
You are not the only one, one of those books was the one in which nothing happened
>>
File: Perrin_wolves.jpg (88KB, 792x726px) Image search: [Google]
Perrin_wolves.jpg
88KB, 792x726px
>>85832928
But Perrin gets dank wolfbros
>>
>>85833430
Horrible fate, to be with Faile
>>
>>85823509
Sounds like shit full of mary sues.
I'm tired of initiatic journeys. I want epic fantasy not an other teenagery bullshit.
>>
>>85823509
It could be kind of cool but the books are too juvenile and slow, I don't see how it could be good on TV.
Also imagine the sjw agenda they're gonna push. Main characters are gonna be black and Asian. And the feminism. Oh the feminism....
>>
>>85835272
I picture this in my mind, and also every teenager in this will be a thin girl with perfect skin and muscular boy without any body hair.
Whites are gonna be the bad guys.
>>
>>85823732
Uhhhhhhh... BASED?!
>>
>>85823509
>The Wheel of Time is becoming a television series whether you like it or not.
Sony is losing money. You really think they can afford to make this TV show with decent episodes?
Be thankful that they'll probably shelve it.
>>
How will normies react to seeing Mat raped at knife point by an older woman?
>>
File: Yn2Q6m1.jpg (266KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Yn2Q6m1.jpg
266KB, 1920x1080px
>>85833430
more like Perrin spends all nights chasing female wolfs in the Wolfdream, wasn't there some chapters in the books where Perrin describes how the female wolfs smell like when they are in heat?
>>
>>85835818
I see nothing wrong with this
>>
>>85835818
Wouldn't you, if when youwake up you have to deal with Faile?
>>
>>85835818
Perrins dream
>>
Egwene is the most insufferable pompous self-important twat on the planet, and considering how popular Daenerys is, I'm sure she'll be very well received.

WoT books are awful beyond the first like 3 books. Series literally peaked on book 2. It will never make a good series unless they seriously cut out all of the fat(read: 70% of the content) and considerably rewrite most of the cast so that they aren't all essentially clones of each other(Elayne was the only character who wasn't an utter bitch early on, and even she morphs into Nynaeve by book 4 or 5). Also do something about the awkward, unfathomable teenage shyness dialogue. These people are fucking adults and after even years of fucking they're still blushing at each other and giving romantic dialogue you'd expect out of a bad teen movie.

The series will be a train wreck. I will be watching.
>>
>>85832861
The fuck are you two talking about? While a magic system is commented upon and explained, the way it's actually used is fucking retarded. Go ahead and try to name any major battle where the following doesn't happen:

>I don't know how the fuck I did what I did, but I did some big powerful thing!
>I formed the flows and I could almost see it but I just made shit up and it worked
>I did something previously thought impossible and way, way, way beyond my skill level! I did no studying and have no expertise, but through sheer luck and retardation, BOOM!

Literally every single relevant spellcasting in the books works like that. It's fucking stupid. Why bother having a detailed magic system when none of it winds up mattering?
>>
Did anyone here watch the pilot that was made? I heard it was a scam to keep the rights so they cared 0 about making it good.
>>
>>85837776
Yes it was horrendously awful
>>
>>85824079
>>it's an Elayne enjoys a bath season
underrated post

As bad as this was to read though, it would be pretty fun to watch.
>>
>>85826198
>>mfw he switches bodies and runs away
does this actually happen in the later books? I can't tell anymore
>>
>>85838157
It's the very end of the series
>>
>>85829748
>>85829849
You realize the entire point of Egwene's character across the series was to create the kind of woman perfectly suited for Robert Jordan to wank to getting spanked like a child 24/7
>>
File: _pon1_by_spiralhorizon-d9riffb.jpg (84KB, 1024x519px) Image search: [Google]
_pon1_by_spiralhorizon-d9riffb.jpg
84KB, 1024x519px
>>85830990
*rapes u with black jizz*
>>
>>85832382
>All the teenage girl talk was kinda putting me off
It's at its lightest in that book.
>>
>>85832471
It's the first semiserious young adult fantasy fiction most millenials read. It's actually pretty generic and bloated.
>>
>>85832668
You made that up.
>>
>>85832821
>How devise is the wheal of time i dont want it to be ruined just by the casting ?
Almost 0 diversity. Everyone is a brown or black haired indo-european except for an exotic minority that can have red or blond hair.
>>
>>85835196
Being a Mary-Sue is actually a plot point and worked into the world building. It has an in-universe term. It's that bad.

>>85835272
As long as it's still crypto-fetishy and has waifus i'll watch it.
>>
>>85835661
YASSS QUEEN

>>85836057
>you will never see Faile turn into the bitch she is and get raped by Perrin
>>
>>85838222
Seriously? Rand takes Min's body and runs away?
>>
>>85838545
>>85826198
ayo hol up I dropped this shit when the fat man died, Min is a tranny? Min was mai waifu, don't tell me she was a tranny, she was the least cuntish of all the female characters
>>
File: 13583806._SX540_.jpg (33KB, 540x228px) Image search: [Google]
13583806._SX540_.jpg
33KB, 540x228px
>>85823509
It is not the Malazan Book of the Fallen so who given a shit about this silly adventure for low t pansies.
>>
>>85838423
Weren't the Aiel basically Arabs, the Seanchan at least part black, and half the characters Asian or something?
>>
>>85838601
It's just a joke about how the only tolerable female character was the one that dressed and acted like a man (despite also being a hot chick)
>>
it's going to be poorman's game of thrones, and game of thrones is a terrible show. why is anyone looking forward to this is beyond me senpai.
>>
>>85838633
>Weren't the Aiel basically Arabs,
They were redheaded and blond Europeans with tans from living in the desert.

> the Seanchan at least part black,
A couple of them very late in the series are described that way.

>and half the characters Asian or something
Some of the tertiary characters are ambiguously Asian but east Asians don't count as a minority to the entertainment industry so they'll be white.
>>
>>85838674
>why is anyone looking forward to this is beyond me senpai.
spankings
polygamy
rape
forced transformation
collar and leash play
>>
>>85838724
ideal tumblr tropes and themes to discuss, right up your alley it seems. you have to go back.
>>
>>85829817
making berelain hotter than lanfear, shiggy.
>>
>>85838545
No he takes ishamael's body and runs away
>>
>>85838851
yes 4chan is a pure board that hates weird fetishes

>>85838991
Lanfear isn't supposed to be just hot, she's supposed to be stunningly beautiful. Not quite the same thing. That's why her replacement body with huge hooters is a demotion. It's not the ideal woman's body, it's the ideal female body in the mind of a man that just wants to fuck.
>>
>>85839092
And became some sort of god
>>
>>85839092
is Ishamael the most JUST'd of the Forsaken?
>>
>>85839166
No that's literally Demandred.

Lewis Therin cucked him out of everything so hard that he joined the devil just to get revenge. Then dies on a battlefield the Dragon Reborn wasn't even at.
>>
>>85839288
So who's the least JUST'd? Rahvin?
>>
>>85839358
Aginor is /ourautist/

He just wanted to make genetic monstrosities
>>
Moghedien is /ourgal/

spends all day and night in /tv/el'aran'rhiod, gets usually nothing done and fails at life in general
>>
>>85839842
I wonder if she was a givposter
>>
>>85839842
She has the same fetishes I do. I wish she were real ;_;. We could ride horses that used to be aes sedai together
>>
File: 1458944089125.jpg (21KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1458944089125.jpg
21KB, 412x351px
>>85823883
>>85825363
>>
>>85841109
Thank
>>
When it comes to TV-shows like this do you guys want a straight adaption page chapter by chapter fateful or do you want a sort of cliff-note adaption? For such a long series I think it would have to be a ciff note adaption, you gotta fit it into the TV-show format.
>>
What is your favourite forsaken? I like Asmodean
>>
>>85841414
.... Lanfear.... obviously
>>
>>85841414

I liked asmodean too

Demandred a shit... bu.. but.. muh lews therin
>>
>>85841380
Even if you stripped out all the filler the series would be ridiculously long. I literally have no idea how they can adapt this series for TV.
>>
>>85841894
That is my thinking too. And if they would do some weird original story with the bricks from Wheel of Time it feels quite pointless to even do it more than using an already established fanbase to get viewers and hype from.
>>
>>85823846
Honestly you could make a tv series of Stormlight Archive right now and you still wouldn't run out of material despite the fact that there's only two books out currently.

Sanderson just writes that fast.
>>
>>85841894
Honestly, you could and probably should cut out the Seanchan from the series entirely. They are not truly needed for the story and would shorten the material by a book or two
>>
>>85838482
>waifus
Like the frog girl from GoT? Fuck you
>>
>>85841414
Rahvin because he did exactly what I would do if I had his powers.
>>
>>85842369
>Like the frog girl from GoT?
No, I said waifus, not bland ugly cunts.
>>
>>85832607
First Law trilogy and the accompanying books by Joe Abercrombie.
>>
File: 1471386532363.jpg (23KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1471386532363.jpg
23KB, 600x238px
>Its a Rand nearly kills Tam episode
>Its a Rand nearly kills Hurin episode
>Its a Hurin dies without having a bad thought on Rand episode
Hurin was too good for that world
>>
>It's a Mazrim Taim is obviously up to no good but let's just let him do his thing episode
>>
>>85839842
>>85840131
kek
>>
File: WoT female characters.png (26KB, 1877x249px) Image search: [Google]
WoT female characters.png
26KB, 1877x249px
Can't wait for feminists to latch on to aes sedai's then slowly get btfo
>>
>>85844914
Meh. Sapkowski did it better. Probably because he wasn't writing young adult fantasy and trying to be circumspect about shoving his fetishes in.
>>
>>85830422
>red haired tsundere goddess turned nigger
>based northerner mongolian turned nigger
REEEEEE

If Galad is a nigger, so is the whole Trakand family.
Including Rand.
>>
File: 1410888059534.jpg (72KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1410888059534.jpg
72KB, 640x512px
>Elaida gets offscreen'd after all that time
>>
Rhuarc didn't deserve to die in such a shitty way.
Hurin didn't deserve to die offpage.
Gareth Byrne didn't deserve to die offpage.
Bashere didn't deserve to die offpage.
Fuck Brian Sanderson
>>
>>85836213
The last battle where he tricks the fuck out of Moridin.
The battle where he goes to save that city in the north that was on the brink of falling and he just goes and wipes out the advancing army.
The guy who could only make small gates but make them supremely well making a fuckhuge gate that pours lava on the trolloc army.
The cleansing was also something that he researched extensively, but obviously had no way to practice it.
>>
>>85845282
In the end, even 14 books was not enough to finish all the plot threads sufficiently, 15 or 16 would have been better. OR maybe RJ should have showed some constraint by not introducing so many characters and plot threads that allowed the series to become so bloated in the first place
>>
>>85845282
>>85845262
Overall I was very satisfied by the last books, but these are indeed grave crimes.
>>
I'll never forgive Sanderson for killing Bela
What's even worse is the fanfic tier data book claiming she's 'somehow' alive
>>
>>85845404

Could have been 3 books if they had cut the bullshit Perrin/Faile drama
>>
>>85845282
Mat didn't deserve such a shitty ending

He's the only thing that made the middle books bearable
>>
>>85823509
It'll be pretty much like "Legend of the Seeker".
Which is ironic, since Bobby Jordan obviously ripped off Tairy Goodkind.
>>
File: 1399423315211.jpg (36KB, 805x669px) Image search: [Google]
1399423315211.jpg
36KB, 805x669px
>tfw realizing that there will be WoT showfags
>>
>>85823509

keep it in /WoT/ general, showfag.
>>
I just hope the sranc don't look too fake
>>
>>85845867
I'm ok with that because it's hard to imagine the show being worse than the books.
>>
Time is a flat circle
>>
>>85828991
Because humans are adapted to recognizing patterns, even where no pattern exist. It's in our genes.
>>
>>85845867
>burlington bar viewings
>reaction videos
>>
File: 1341920702239.gif (467KB, 606x423px) Image search: [Google]
1341920702239.gif
467KB, 606x423px
>>85845867
>>85846046
>Rand: Asmodean said he knew how to cleanse the taint from Saidar.
>Moirane: Oh, how?
>Rand: Something called Updog.
>>
>>85846185
>Saidar
>taint
The taint polluting Saidar is "men".
AND WHO ARE YOU
>>
>>85836086
>Egwene is the most insufferable pompous self-important twat on the planet,

The current definition of "empowered" in the popular media.
>>
>all those strong female characters introduced that inevitably get blown the fuck out by men at some point
>mfw Mat spanking an Aes Sedai over his knee because she slapped him
>mfw she wants to bond him as a Warder afterwards

the build up would be amazing, lefty blogs and shit making articles praising the female characters and then they get so absolutely crushed later on

i need this in my life
>>
What if they genderbend the whole cast?
>>
>>85846715
>Every male is now constantly telling females how fucking stupid they are
>Male Aes Sedai with Female Warders bossing their Warders around

I don't know man. I think women would get pretty upset.
>>
File: dirlewanger.jpg (28KB, 336x502px) Image search: [Google]
dirlewanger.jpg
28KB, 336x502px
>>85846910
Would be amazing
>>
>>85846311
I want YOU to cleanse my taint
>>
File: tugsbraid.jpg (90KB, 800x1036px) Image search: [Google]
tugsbraid.jpg
90KB, 800x1036px
>>
>>85849827

>Tsundere
>>
>>85842016
Its not only about fast, he writes it plain, innovative and progressive. It makes making it into a series favourable according to me. I don't think its possible to make something like the malazan into a series.
>>
File: why.jpg (41KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
41KB, 400x399px
Why didn't they just soulcast bridges all over the place
>>
File: 1449139254336.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1449139254336.gif
999KB, 250x251px
>>85850232
>>
*braids shirt*
>*tugs hair*
>>
Will Galadriel riverdance in this series?
>>
>>85828073
sounds like "great" writing right there......
>>
>>85828073
>>85850486
Well, i guess Egwene is not immune either
>>
>>85850232
They're not Sanderson
>>
File: 1493130742321.jpg (995KB, 5400x2550px) Image search: [Google]
1493130742321.jpg
995KB, 5400x2550px
>>85850486
at least the fluff is consistent how "ta'veren" work, that is, instead of random plotarmour the "Age Lace", "Wheel of Time" actually shapes differently due to ta'veren presence.

if you read all 14 books, you appreciate all the magnificent things happening in the final thing, like getting all kings and rulers and important people in one big tent to discuss the final showdown
>>
>>85837776
>>85837814
the acting want bad it just had no budget.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZOCCEuROPk
>>
>>85850653
>at least the fluff is consistent how "ta'veren" work, that is, instead of random plotarmour the "Age Lace", "Wheel of Time" actually shapes differently due to ta'veren presence.
All it is is the writer admitting they're Mary Sues in the text itself.
>>
>>85851102
This is public access TV tier
>>
>>85851102
*wasn't bad
sorry
>>
File: companion.jpg (81KB, 417x292px) Image search: [Google]
companion.jpg
81KB, 417x292px
>>85845499
Good news, mi'alantin!
>>
>>85851102
Is Lews Jr. canon?
>>
>>85838157
No he doesnt exactly run away. He becomes like Jain Farstrider but with control of the pattern.

Thats why Min thought Aviendah and Rands kids were weird when she looked into Aviendah's future - different body for rand = different genes.
>>
comfy tier
>based givposter
>based tuon is white/no blacks in randland poster
>based i want to spank randposter

cozy tier
>it's a ___ episode
>demandred/LTT greentext
>fetishposting

okay tier
>braid tugging gif
>pilotposting/zaneposting
>best scenes

shit tier
>sonyposting
>sandersonposting
>raceswapposting (except and only except for BASED tuon is whiteposter)

gtfo tier
>/lit/izens floccinaucinihilipilificating
>malazanposting
>>
malazan is infinitely better than this shit
>>
File: Happy Kain.jpg (66KB, 455x344px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Kain.jpg
66KB, 455x344px
>it's an Egwene gets btfo episode
>>
>>85853823
I bought the first 3 books or so, read most of the first book but could not keep the interest up. Maybe i will pick it up at some point but nonsensical magic systems annoy me. Or maybe it isn't and i just didn't have it explained because i only got so far

>>85853976
erryday
>>
>it's a Rand puts on a crown of thorns episode
>>
It'd be better as an anime
>>
>>85856083
Anime? No, but animated, yes. That's true of most fantasy.
>>
>It's a Elayne calls men stupid and then does something stupid episode
>It's a Egwene still thinks Rand is crazy even though flowers bloom and food literally stop rotting when he's near
>It's a Demandred is revealed to be the ruler of some irrelevant country instead of something important episode
>It's a three people sneak up to duel Demandred 1v1 somehow episode
>it's a Egwene asspulls a cure to Baelfire episode
>It's a Padan Fain was a pointless character and dies to some bullshit episode
>It's a Androl vs Taim bowl never happens despite the foreshadowing episode
>>
>>85841380

Literally delete all the Shaido. What a waste of time every arc with them was.
>>
>>85850653

It doesn't matter if it is consitent, it's poor writing.

Oh wow all of Rand's childhood friends can match Forsaken and invent new magic because he once had a crush on them or touched their boners
>>
>>85857604
Except the forming of the Band of the Red Hand/Mat killing Couladin and Dumai's Wells.
>>
>>85857604
>make a band of evil Aiel
>name them literally the Shadow
BRAVO JORDAN
>>
>>85845828
Wheel of Time: started 1990
Sword of Truth: started 1994
What did Richardfags mean by this?
>>
File: Graendal.jpg (421KB, 680x850px) Image search: [Google]
Graendal.jpg
421KB, 680x850px
>tfw no thicc forsaken gf
>>
>It's a Elayne and Nynaeve travel with a circus season
>>
>>85858841
was a comfy part of the book, will be shit in the show though
>>
>>85859006
It was terrible in the books.
>>
>>85859345
Almost as bad as the romance between Egwene and Gawyn.
>>
I could see the first few seasons being a book each.

However, they'd have to start combining books around book 8.
>>
>>85857466
>it's an Elayne and Nynaeve fuck EVERYTHING up, get captured and tied up, and then treat Mat like shit when he rescues them episode
>>
>>85823532
/thread
Thread posts: 187
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.