[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I DIDN'T KILL MY WIFE. >I don't care. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IDON'TCARE.jpg (25KB, 488x700px) Image search: [Google]
IDON'TCARE.jpg
25KB, 488x700px
>I DIDN'T KILL MY WIFE.

>I don't care.

What did Tommy Lee Jones mean by this?
>>
>>85820849
I don't care
>>
Great piece of improve by Tommy Lee Jones, and it makes sense too.

He's not the fucking Judge here, he has only been recruited to catch Richard. It's not his fucking problem.
>>
Whether Harrison Ford killed his wife or not is irrelevant to TLJ's pursuit of him. He's pursuing him because he's definitely guilty of escaping from his future imprisonment and execution that was decided by a court of law.
>>
>>85820849
After a long day of shooting in the cold wet sewers TLJ just couldn't face the 10 minute monologue he was scripted to give. So he improvised the line and the rest is cinematic history.
>>
File: my glasses.webm (135KB, 560x320px) Image search: [Google]
my glasses.webm
135KB, 560x320px
>>85820988
The reason Jones won the oscar for this role was because he immediately changed how police are portrayed in cinema. Before, you had the dipshit antagonist cops or corrupt sheriffs, but Jones (and Gerard's team, by extent) are efficient, effective and professional law enforcement agents who work within the boundaries of the law and take their jobs seriously, but at the end of the day, it's just their job, and they treat it that way. They're not prophesied heroes or one rogue good guy with a badge.
>>
>>85821242
>what is a screenwriter
>>
>>85820849
HE HAD A MECHANICAL ARRRRM
>>
>>85820898
He eventually did start to care though
>>
>>85821242
Kek, I miss those rag doll dummies they used to use for movies. There wasn't a single scene they couldn't make hilarious.
>>
>>85821425
The guy who wrote the long, complicated speech that Jones skipped
>>
>>85821242
>1993
>Immediately changed how police are portrayed in cinema
You're a moron if you think this movie changed anything. The good cop was a popular archtype since the 70s
>>
>>85821764
Yes, but typically in the Serpico / Cobra range of "one good cop on the force." Gerard leads an entire team of steely eyed professionals, who stand by him even after he refuses to apologize to deafening one.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.