[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How different would the series be right now if Bran never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

How different would the series be right now if Bran never climbed that tower?
>>
>>85816457
Ned and by extension Robb and Cat would be alive and wouldn't have looked into Joffrey's birth.And stannis wouldn't have rebelled, Renley would have been BTFO instantly.Everything at the wall would be the same.
>>
>>85816457
Something else would have happened that led all of the same things to happen.
>>
>>85816670
Wasn't Littlefinger already trying to make Ned reach that conclusion?
>>
>>85816457
It would now be The Price is Right.
>>
I bet it would be totes diff.
>>
>>85816810
So the red woman through Stannis probably would have asked for some Lannister forces to fight the others. Would Tywin be willing to appease Stannis after Renly is crushed through blood magic?
>>
>>85816457
does he want to be the shot caller's apprentice?
>>
>>85816457
Hey OP, you watch Game of Thrones, do we ever see anything as hot as that sex scene with Boorman's daughter in Excalibur?
>>
>>85816670
Renly wouldn't have rebelled. His plan at that point was to marry Robert to Margery, which assuming the Lannsters get slaughtered when the incest comes to light probably happens.
>>
>>85816457
If he'd molested him instead he'd still be hiding under the bed in his room instead of about to warg into a bear to tear his face off. But no. Defenestration is so passé.
>>
Most of the shit that happened doesn't matter if the Starks were there or not. Jon Arryn would still have been killed, Robert would still have asked Ned to become Hand, and Robert would have eventually been killed by the boar because of the wine Lancel gave him. Bran getting pushed out of the windie doesn't really affect anything, except maybe Cat capturing Tyrion, but Ned would have still eventually been killed anyway because he would have found out about Joffery at some point just by investigating Aryns death.
>>
>>85817204
I didn't read the first couple of books. Didn't Cersei drug Robert after Ned confronted her.
>>
>>85817321
I haven't read the books either, but this is all theorycrafting anyway. I don't think that Cersei's plan would have changed whether Ned was involved or not, she hated Robert and would have eventually tried to kill him anyway just to get Joffrey on the throne. She was worried about what Arryn knew anyway, and who he may have told, so those events would still have happened.
>>
>>85817204
>>85817321
>>85817444
Also, Cat's sister would still have sent the letter talking about Arryn's death, and this would have made the Starks suspicious to begin with.
>>
>>85817444
Forgot/didn't know she was worried about Arryn.
>>
>>85817785
Yeah, they talk about it in the first episode. Jaime wasn't concerned, by Cersei was.
>>
>>85816457
Bran would be able to walk.
>>
>>85817444
She only killed Robert because Ned told her he would tell him about Joffrey.

>>85817444

Lysa killed Arryn, not Cersei.
>>
File: 1501290624894.jpg (72KB, 640x937px) Image search: [Google]
1501290624894.jpg
72KB, 640x937px
>>85816757
the three eyed raven wills it
>>
>>85817870
>She only killed Robert because Ned told her he would tell him about Joffrey.
Which would have happened as soon as Ned investigated Arryns death.
>Lysa killed Arryn, not Cersei.
lol, Cersei and Jaime talk about it in the fucking opening scene of the show, and Jaime insists he would kill anyone else that tries to get between them.
>>
>>85816457
>this old meme
Didn't Reddit come up with this like five years ago?
>>
>>85817962
They had the motive but they didn't do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR6-OfxHkz4 (S04E05)
>>
>>85818061
Forgot about that, but it still doesn't matter. Lysa would have still sent the letter to the Starks, which is probably Littlefingers plan to instigate shit in King's Landing anyway, so the point is moot really... All of the events would still have happened regardless if Jaime pushed Bran out the window or not.
>>
>>85816457
The Starks wouldn't have gone to war with the Lannisters, right?
>>
>>85818212
Ned might have been less of a dick to Jaime.
>>
>>85818212
>>85818241
This;
>>85817204
In addition to this;
>>85817761
>>
>>85818241
Unlikely. Ned held contempt for Jaime because he was the "Kingslayer". Jaime was a cocky cunt before he lost his hand. They still have would clashed.
>>
>>85818433
Ned was infuriated b/c of cersei/jaime possibly being the cause of Bran's "accident". It might have been less hostile idk
>>
>>85818590
Maybe. The one thing that wouldn't have happened would be the attempted assassination. But, like I said, Ned would have eventually investigated Arryn's death based on Lysa's letter. He would have found out the truth and would likely have been killed for it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.