[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here feel that the older they get, the more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: jerry-found-tom's-pee-pee-tape.png (639KB, 2395x1556px) Image search: [Google]
jerry-found-tom's-pee-pee-tape.png
639KB, 2395x1556px
Anyone else here feel that the older they get, the more they empathise with Tom?
>>
>>85811672
I was always on Tom's side
>>
chasing some shit and running into walls?

all the time man
>>
>>85811672
I never got the appeal of Tom & Jerry. For years Cartoon Network insisted on showing it in the afternoons. Maybe they still do.
>>
>>85811672
You had to be an absolute faggot to ever have been on Jerry's side.
>>
>>85811719
>chasing some shit and running into walls?
That sadly sums up my adulthood these days.
>>
File: large[1].png (203KB, 557x229px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
203KB, 557x229px
>>85811755
this. holy fuck I always wished the worst for that smug little shit. the only time I ever enjoyed this cartoon is when he got a taste of his own medicine.
>>
Not Tom and Jerry but I rooted for the 2 guys in MouseHunt.
>>
What the fuck did Tom mean by this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLKDV-_SCBs
>>
>>85811712
Me too
>>
>>85811991
Not a clue.
If I had to guess, some pop culture reference that got lost to time. Probably some catch phrase from a news reel or another short that they used to play between movies, along with cartoons like tom and jerry, merry melodies, or any of those other classic cartoons.
>>
>>85811728
You're posting in a furry thread.
>>
>childhood is idolizing Jerry
>teen years are empathizing with Tom
>adulthood is realizing Jerry is the alpha
>>
>>85813697
yiff in hell furfag
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.