[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trump does something >everyone makes the same exact show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: late-night-show-hosts.gif (320KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
late-night-show-hosts.gif
320KB, 1000x600px
>trump does something
>everyone makes the same exact show about the same exact story with the same exact jokes
>>
>>85809276
I saw them all make the same shitty Scarmouchhi italian accent. Offensive!
>>
Why would anyone watch more than one late night show? Just fucking pick one, baka.
>>
>rrreeeeeeeeeeee don't make fun of god emperor he's literally pepe and he's going to stop white genocide rrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What did the (((alt-right))) mean by this?
>>
>>85809276
Just watch Desus & Mero.
>>
>>85809276
anti-trump humor is literally the most low-hanging fruit that exists, anyone who makes trump jokes is just lazy

>>85809355
political comedy is always terrible
>>
>>85809276
So ... you watch all of these shows every day and compare the jokes?
Interesting
>>
>>85809276
Serious question, has Colbert gone an entire episode without mentioning Drumpf yet?
>>
>>85809340
because that way it's totally clear that they all have the exact same agenda and are probably in on some illuminati propaganda bullshit involving jews and closed doors. I heard them talk about how they share agents and shit and it's all the same people.
>>
>>85809355
>reeeeeeeee don't criticize my TV daddies!
>>
>>85809340
>Why would anyone watch more than one late night show?

Insomnia
>>
>I can't believe talk show hosts made jokes about the president! It's not funny!
You guys are such fucking babies I swear. Grow up.
>>
What would a right leaning late night host look like? Hmmm... ?
>>
>>85809624
We'll never know because the right's idea of a comedian is Larry the cable guy and Jeff Dunham.
>>
>>85809276
Somebody kidnap these faggots, film them as they o through a woodshipper and broadcast it.
That would be actually interesting.
>>
OP, you need to go back to /pol/, you're not deserving of any (You)s
>>
>>85811261
but I'm more of a liberal I just hate how obvious the left propaganda train is
>>
>>85809276
>Colbert makes that same stupid fucking face in every photo of him

I really really want to shoot him in the face with a shotgun.
>>
File: 1481706766681.jpg (40KB, 458x574px) Image search: [Google]
1481706766681.jpg
40KB, 458x574px
>>85809355
>>85809591

Hello, faggot. I just called to tell you that you have to go back.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.