[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't really know where to go with this, but NETFLIX seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: netflix-anime.jpg (275KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
netflix-anime.jpg
275KB, 1920x1080px
I don't really know where to go with this, but NETFLIX seems to be pushing a lot of anime shows recently. I'm wondering what this is about.

I know they put a lot of money in stand up comedy over recent years and I think that's paid off for them big time. I myself after dropping it signed back up for the standup stuff but what's with the major push into anime now?

As far as I know, anime fans refuse to pay to watch any anime at all and just pirate all of it. And the shows they have seem to be made for Netflix too.

What's all this about?
>>
Crunchyroll has over a million paid subscribers. Netflix wants their business.
>>
>>85806338
>>>/a/
>>
>>85806507
Anime ja nai.
>>
File: 1494223642732.jpg (16KB, 295x318px) Image search: [Google]
1494223642732.jpg
16KB, 295x318px
Really, because every time I browse their anime section, it's the same shit they've always had. Add to that, they don't even contain full shows. Shows like FMA:B and HxH and even Bleach cut off less than halfway through.
Their subs also suck total dick, and often lag or fail to come up appropriately

The worst of the worst when it comes to anime-kino
>>
>>85806473
It does? Fuck me. That's some real shit.
>>
Because its the only thing they have left
>>
>>85806338
i pirate anime because they used to not offer shows i wanted to watch in any form. now that its on streaming services its a great deal
>>
>>85806338
WHAT ARE THOSE CRAZY BASTARDS THINKING? THEY CAN'T DO THIS TO OUR NETFLIX /tv/!
http://collider.com/netflix-anime-series-trailers/#godzilla
>>
>>85806507
can't. I got banned for a year for posting pepe
>>
>>85806338
anime is cheap to make
kids watch it
yeah sure plenty of anime watchers torrent their stuff, but alot of ''on the fence'' subscribers might just tip over if they have a decent sized catalog of shows to check out even if its not the most amazing stuff
netflix is basically pumping billions every year into original content so whats the harm in spending a few million on chinese cartoons?
>>
I don't mind. Since I don't have Netflix
>>
>>85807391
Is anime cheaper than live action?
>>
>>85808050
The way the japanese do it? Much fucking cheaper.
>>
Castlevania was fun and I want more of it.
>>
>>85806473
>tfw I been having a crunchyroll account ever since it first started
>once a year I log in
>each year gets shittier

I still dont know why I haven't delete/deactivate the account. Maybe it's nostalgia.
>>
File: 1483618779658.jpg (22KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1483618779658.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
>>85806338
>everything except devilman looks like shit
christ, is netflix intentionally trying make the shittiest content possible?
>>
>>85808130
Yeah, you just have to animate one face, and let static characters + scrolling background do the rest.
>>
>>85809241
Or simply don't pay a livable wage to people despite them having a trained skill set.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.