[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Comedies that aren't that funny I'll start. Futurama

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: FuturamaComposition1024.jpg (129KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FuturamaComposition1024.jpg
129KB, 1024x768px
ITT: Comedies that aren't that funny

I'll start. Futurama has its moments but it is very average.
>>
Every episode before the movies has a good joke every minute
>>
season 1 is solid gold, my favourite season of anything
>>
King of the Hill
>>
Nu-futurama is garbage
especially the fry and leela stuff that tries way to hard to be sappy
>>
>>85803839

Hated that shit its like the show turned into futurama fanfic.
>>
>good news everybody! God's not real! Ooooh myyyy

Can this show BE any more reddit?
>>
>>85804055
God is real in Futurama though. Much like in Star Trek and most good SciFi as well as real life.
>>
>>85803737
Yup
>>
>>85803717
Still better than Rick and Morty
>>
scrubs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ-nFWnP7rs
>>
>>85804055
>God literally saves bender in an episode
>>
>>85804156
>as well as real life
So we are all going to hell for coming to /tv/, right?
>>
>>85803737
Yeah, they cancelled it at the right time but it keeps getting revived.
>>
>>85804305
I don't see why that would be the case.
>>
>>85803839
>tries way to hard to be sappy

This.

>fry's father pretends to hate him but loves him deeply
>zoidberg and professor are old and loyal friends who love each other very much
>hermes raised bender and saved him from scrapping and bender considers hermes one of best humans ever

These are just off the top of my head.
>>
>>85803717
first 4 seasons are pretty good, none of it reaches the heights of seasons 2-7 of the simpsons though

i'm biased since I grew up watching the simpsons and only watched futurama quite recently, the last couple of season were BAD
>>
>>85804398
Well you should, because you're going straight to hell faggot. Unless of course if you're cathocuck and just buy your way to heaven, then you can do every degenerate thing in the world and just remember to give money to your priest like a good goy.
>>
>>85804505
browsing /tv/ doesn't have to be a degenerate act. maybe you live under that assumption because it's impossible for you to walk a straight path under any circumstances.
>>
>>85804055
>it's a creationist gets easily confused by a cartoon sitcom episode
oh boy
>>
>>85803717
What's not average for you?
>>
>>85804602
I'm not sure what kind of person would post on /tv/ sober
>>
>>85804833
Shin-chan.
>>
>>85804857
alright then, that's your own projection that all users are alcoholics like you. spoiler:they're not, a lot of them are actually underage which is also a problem but still
>>
>>85804924
Alcoholics? I just saying I'm willing to bet a majority of posters are on something or other. Legal weed, pain killers, etc. Pick your poison anon. If you want day drinking head over to /int/ or /ck/
>>
File: ramsignedmailer.jpg (103KB, 350x506px) Image search: [Google]
ramsignedmailer.jpg
103KB, 350x506px
>>85803717
>Comedies that aren't that funny
ok
>>
>>85804860
>Shin-chan
Damn. That's some top notch comedy.
>>
>>85804156
>le unironically believing in God is cool because counter-culture now
cringe desu

I don't care if 1000 people call me a spergelord, there's no fucking gods, whether you like it or not
>>
File: 31.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>85805636
he wasn't even talking about that you fucking sperglord
>>
>>85805688
lrn2read senpai
>>
>>85805636
yikes
>>
>>85803737

this.

The movies were okay and the following seasons just fucking got worse and worse.
>>
>>85804860
God damn that's some good taste
>>
>>85805173

I enjoy rick and morty until rick starts yelling stuff and doing improv.

if they took that out it would be a pretty cozy show.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.