[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never seen a single episode of Game of Thrones and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

I've never seen a single episode of Game of Thrones and my friend told me I would like a lot. Should I start off at Season 1 /tv/?
>>
Watch the Princess Bride instead
>>
>>85802118
Start off with killing yourself, faggot.
>>
>>85802118
no, start off halfway through season 4
>>
>>85802118
Kill yourself
>>
Yes, it's meant to be watched in order and the first season is decent enough quality. If you think it's stupid after starting the first season you most likely won't like the show.
>>
>>85802118
Watch them backwards.
>>
no watch it backwards bro
>>
>>85802285
That's such a rèddit way to watch it
>>
File: Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg (191KB, 1600x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg
191KB, 1600x1150px
>>85802281
>>85802230
>These autistics outraged replies
Entertaining, I think I'll keep the thread bumped and see how many spergging autists will chime in.
you're welcome
>>
>>85802363
Epic ftw /b/ro xD
>>
>>85802363
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>85802118
Watch 1-4

Then give up. 1st is great. 2-3 are good, and from there on it goes straight downhill
>>
>>85802118
Why don't you post this in the general instead of making another fucking thread about this cancerous pleb faggotry shitting up the catalog.
>>
>>85802118
roll a dice OP. rerolls must be watched again. (yes the whole season)
>>
>>85802503
OP is obviously an idiot for wanting to watch the show so he never thought of posting in the general
>>
>>85802597

Because you fucking idiot....I'VE NEVER SEEN THE GODDAMN SHOW!
>>
Season 6 was designed as a starting point for new viewers. Start there.
>>
>>85802118
Why would start watching a show from anywhere except the beginning? Do you start watching a film 45 minutes in? Do you start reading a book several chapters in?
>>
>>85802118
it's fucking reddit garbage.
>>
>>85802118
no start on season 5
>>
>>85802118
Don't listen to these autists. The show was meant to be watched in chronological order, and has tons of backstory and various characters with different motives. If you pick up the show at some random part you won't know wtf is going on.
>>
>>85802118
watch it backwards for the fullest experience
>>
>>85802118

Season 1 is so comfy if your start watching GOT since season 3 to 6, then watch the frist season and you will have the ultimate comfyness.
>>
why the hell would you start with season 1? start with season 4 you dumbass
>>
>>85802118
seasons 1-3 are kino, 4 is OK, 5-7 are utter shit
>>
>>85802118
Start from the beginning. Season 1 is the best season anyways.
>>
>>85802118
Start at season 1, end at season 4.
>>
>>85806548

What makes >4 OK and >5-7 utter shit ?
>>
Watch Season 1 then just watch LotR, it turns into a shitty knock off anyway
>>
>>85806625
4 is a lot like the previous seasons but the pacing is a bit fucked up, 5-7 have terrible characters, story arcs and pretty much everything else
>>
>>85806675

Is that your own perception or do a majority of viewers actually like seasons 4-7?
>>
>>85806625
show and plotline were more meticulous <season 4, it was really "game of thrones"---backstabbing, wanton sex scenes, strong character development

after 4 its like they stopped giving a shit, you have entire arcs that spanned seasons just coming to very unsatisfying ends in a few episodes
>>
>>85806712
>its popular so its good
>>
GoT is like one giant movie you'd be so lost if you didn't start at the beginning.
>>
>>85806750

Thanks anon. Wish I could give you a hug man. Helps me out a lot :)
>>
>>85802118
wait for season 8 to finish then watch it from end to start and it will only get better
>>
Faggy SJW feminists and nu-males love the later seasons, they go watch it in their gastropubs while sipping the latest craft IPA and cheering when whatever YAS QUEEN bullshit is spouted off.
>>
Start from the beginning so you actually know whats going on. Starting elsewhere is like ignoring the beginning of a book
>>
>>85802363
>autistics
Welcome to fourchin newfriend ;)))))))))))
>>
>>85806988
Tens of millions of people watch the show you absolute moron
>>
>>85807180
Yeah but 9 million of them hate it.
>>
Wel i started with season 4 en than adventures of Dany on You Tube and than 3 -2 -1 Season
>>
>>85802118
SHE'S A KILLER QUEEEEEEEEEN
>>
>>85802267
Abjectively, the only correct answer
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.