[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this worth the watch? recommend me some modern day comedy-ish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: master-of-none-poster.jpg (213KB, 747x427px) Image search: [Google]
master-of-none-poster.jpg
213KB, 747x427px
is this worth the watch?

recommend me some modern day comedy-ish tv shows please
>>
>>85800763
Its decent. Probably more enjoyable if you come from an immigrant background.
>>
Worst performance ever
>>
>>85800846
tried watching casual and you're the worst

casual was eh, you're the worst is just bad
>>
>>85800860

ehhh he's okay
>>
>>85800763
Yes, definitely the best show in it's genre. You have to be more mature to understand it, though.
>>
LIberal trash for shit skins and middle aged white women who identify as feminists.
>>
curb season 9
>>
>>85800763
I watched this while BTFO on ketamine, seemed like the most bizarre, pointless, fucking creepy show
Watched again while sober, was just boring
>>
>>85800763
its unfunny and boring.
>>
>>85800763
>recommend me some modern day comedy-ish tv shows please
Broad City. It's extremely comfy. First season of Man Seeking Woman was also pretty good
>>
>>85800763
It's okay. Has some pretty good episodes, but when it's bad the cast can be very annoying. Season 2 was pretty good, but Season 1 was kinda tough to get through.
>>
>>85801583
Get your life together, anon
>>
>>85800763
It's eh. Not really funny outside of a few moments. It's not even the best in it's own genres. If you want a relationship comedy/drama watch You're The Worst. If you want a Louis knock off, just watch Louis or Atlanta, they're both better.
>>
>>85801718
>>85801651
what do you recommend lads?

in terms of modern day comedy
>>
>>85801832
By modern day, do you just mean comedy shows that take place now? Or do you mean shows that are heavily focused on lifestyles/emotions/styles today? You're The Worst and Atlanta fit both categories. If you're just looking for the former try Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Community, It's Always Sunny. Regardless of what you're looking for, I'd say all these shows are worth watching.
>>
It's ok of your like Slice-of-Life type plots because the finales tend to fall flat.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.