[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I was raped!! Why would she say this? Having sex with your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 23

File: tumblr_inline_mlmjtvqTwf1qz4rgp.gif (89KB, 400x314px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mlmjtvqTwf1qz4rgp.gif
89KB, 400x314px
>I was raped!!
Why would she say this? Having sex with your husband on your wedding night is now rape in a medieval fantasy world? What are the writers doing
>>
>>85795934
she's talking about that other time she was raped when uh....um...hmmm
>>
>>85795934
sex durinng marriage is rape now
>>
i dont know why but when she said she was like a breeding mare it made me hard
>>
>epic shitposting!
>>
Finger in the bum?
>>
File: 1496591548784.jpg (11KB, 236x350px) Image search: [Google]
1496591548784.jpg
11KB, 236x350px
>I WAS RAPED
>It's just that I kinda liked it
>and got coaching from a whore to be a better lover and please my rapist
>and I sacrificed my unborn chld to save my rapist's life after his men lost faith in him, he stopped being of any use to my agenda, and I could've just let him die with no consequences
>and I promised to reunite with my rapist when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves, my womb quickens again, and I bear a living child
>and I named one of my "children" after my rapist
>in my mind I have dichotomized the Khal Drogo, The Rapist and Khal Drogo, My Sun and Stars; one is not responsible for the misdeeds of the other
>>
>>85795934

Women lie about being raped all the time. Based D&D are subtly undermining their retarded feminist audience.
>>
>>85795934
>and defiled
Did he take a dump on her after the wedding rape?
>>
>>85795981
>she said she was like a breeding mare
I laughed out loud.
>"I was TRADED like a brood mare!!"
>"Call me Khaleesi :^)"
>>
File: 1401398270642.jpg (48KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1401398270642.jpg
48KB, 490x490px
>>85795934
kek

D&D tried to make it seem as she faced actual hardships, so in a very OOC moment, they had her call shit on her husbando.
>>
File: 1501505617333.png (106KB, 472x624px) Image search: [Google]
1501505617333.png
106KB, 472x624px
>>85795934
Rape is forced, unwanted sex by definition. If you think it's some complex phenomenon that depends on multiple factors, you're just as fucking deranged as the SJWs who think looking at a woman wrong is rape. It doesn't matter whether in the medieval setting there's nothing wrong with it, it's still rape. It's only the dreaded word that makes it such a taboo in Western culture.

In the books the wedding night Dany's feelings about it were more complex and conflicting than that as she felt disgusted and violated but liked it at the same time, but naturally in the show fucking D&D aren't capable of writing anything like that so she just hated it and didn't want it. That's rape. Only later she came to like it and started to love her husband.
>>
>>85796920
>Rape is forced, unwanted sex by definition
Not in a medieval setting, sweetie. You have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>85796985
What exactly should she have said, then? "I once got fucked and I didn't like it!"? It might be a medieval setting, but the language they use still corresponds to ours and the definitions of words are the same. Otherwise authors would be completely lost when writing fantasy based/inspired by actual history.
>>
All PIV is rape
>>
>>85797031
>the definitions of words are the same.
No, they aren't. Not a single person would entertain the notion that a man could rape his wife, because she was his property.
>>
>>85795934

She and Sansa were never raped. They reluctantly accepted it.

They didn't want it, but knew they had to, so they did-- like paying bills. They weren't held down, made any effort to escape the situation, etc.
>>
File: majka zmajeva.gif (2MB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
majka zmajeva.gif
2MB, 250x200px
>>
>>85795934
"rape" in a medieval setting roughly means "being transported away by force" - see the Roman episode of the rape of the Sabine women. Using this meaning, it's plausible that she could be talking about her transplantation.

That being said, though, the inflection and modern connotation of the word almost guarantee that it was being used to score points with those who claim that GoT has a violence-boner for women.
>>
>>85797103
>forced to have sex or be killed
Yeah it wasn't rape, they obviously had a choice.
>>
>>85795934

1. She is correct, she was raped

2. She is going completely against character, it makes no sense for her to say that, it is cringy and awful, and quite obviously fanservice of a kind.

3. Getting upset about it is pointless.
>>
>>85797188
they would never kill the last stark, she's their key to ruling the north plus she married ramsay of her own will
>>
>>85797188

Some people actually believe coerced rape isn't rape.

Which is sad desu. Sad and very very stupid.
>>
>>85795934

afterall this show is about shitskins invading the west and white people deserve to die.
>>
>>85797215
>3. Getting upset about it is pointless.
Watching the show is pointless
>>
>>85797215
specify the moment she was raped please
>>
>>85797245
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Mugging Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Scene Like Nigga Move Your Feet Haha
>>
ever since that fucking top knot comment I knew we were in for a season of Game of social commentary. Christ
>>
The entire pacing of this series is awful.

This stuff should have been happening in season three.
>>
>>85797277

When she was forced to marry someone and consummate that marriage against her consent. She had no choice, meaning she had no consent, making it rape.

It's not difficult to understand. She could not refuse Drogo.

You fuckers honestly believe someone has to struggle for it to be rape?
>>
>>85797358
We are talking about a medieval world, marrying girls to people was standard practice and no one would claim it to be rape to have sex with your legal wife. This thread is not about whether you think she was raped but about why she would claim to be when it's obviously not true by any logic in the series. Guess she was lying to get pity then
>>
>>85797358
Look, you stupid fucker, it's a medieval setting, not a contemporary one. Get that through your thick skull.

She was the property of his brother, the head of his household, and he married her to Drogo, becoming his property. You cannot, under medieval law, rape a woman who belongs to you.
>>
> Meanwhile SJW central Orange is the New Black has a storyline about a rape victim loving their rapist and it's totally fine

Maybe you guys are reaching.
>>
>>85796920
By this logic, Dany raped Drogo. How do we know for certain he wasn't just doing his duty like she was?

>reminder that Sansa raped Ramsay too
>>
>>85795934
Yeah it didn't make sense. Even in the books Drogo's "no" dialogue is flipped around so he's seducing her and making her wet by actually giving her foreplay. The payoff is when he finally puts his hands down just above her pussy and says "no?" with a question inflection and she says "yes" and moves his hand down and puts his finger inside her

but of course DABID RAPE DABID is what the show says happened
>>
>>85797441
He gave consent, more than once. Nice verbal-debate-with-mom argument, though.
>>
if Dany doesn't get btfo I'm might just murder someone
>>
>>85797416

Oh I mean if you're saying she, in that setting, would not call it rape, nor would any law.. totally agree. Hence, she was correct (in terms of what we believe morally outside of westeros) but also totally out of character.

>>85797418

I agree. You're arguing about not even Westerosi law, but Dothraki law. Sure, she wasn't legally raped.

But she was raped going by the standards of the audience, which we are.

It's weird to argue she wasn't raped, same as it's weird for her to say she was.

NUANCE
>>
>>85797441

Because he chose his wife and to be married.

I mean, it was also Dothraki culture to rape women. Wildling too.
>>
>>85797533
>But she was raped going by the standards of the audience, which we are.
>It's weird to argue she wasn't raped, same as it's weird for her to say she was.
That's fine, all I'm saying is it makes no sense for her to say it.
>>
>>85797516

That was later scenes. Not wedding night.
>>
Or shes referring to moments in her life that werent in the show? Fucking idiot
>>
>>85797592

I agree. It was pandering and out of character

>>85797215 Hence this

It makes no sense for her to believe she was raped, especially as she loved Drogo completely.
>>
>>85797596
It was wedding night, read the book again nerd.
>>
>>85797418
>>85797416

yeah, c'mon, why won't she just get in her head that it wasn't rape because she was legally made property in her place and time.

surely this is why slaves smilingly just got on as owned property, inner tensions wholly resolved by a brief look at the law.
>>
>>85796920
Wherever women are worth shit and are just a burden on society (the more primitive and dangerous the society is, the more likely this is the case), marriage is just a sales contract. You buy the women, therefore you are entitled to use her for sex. That also implies you cannot rape your wife just like you cannot steal your own property. If anyone other than you does it, then it is theft and a crime because you have bought exclusive rights to her womb by marrying/buying her.
So look at Iraq today. Recently the Iraqi parlament has passed a law that states that you cannot rape your wife. Funny, isn't it? It's almost like the country is a dangerous shithole, men are dying in war left and right and the government decided to make the only sane, rational move and doesn't let men to be burdened with such nonsense as raping your wife when the whole country is slipping into violent chaos.
>>
>>85797647

I'm going by the TV show. It don't remember it being consensual, even outside the fact that she would not have been able to consent as an arranged bride that would have been subjected to bad shit if she refused.

I mean she was also like what, 13 in the books?
>>
>>85797648

I'd be okay with that development if it was shown.

She hasn't even said shit about Drogo, then suddenly she calls him a rapist.
>>
>>85797648
every woman went through the same, even peasants often had arranged marriages, if she tried to tell any other woman in the series that she was raped by her husband they would laugh at her
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 238x192px
>>85797517
>he thinks Dany didn't consent

please take your meds anon
>>
>>85797667

Marital rape was only really officially recognised in like the 90s in the UK.

Pretty mindblowing.
>>
>>85795934
>Jon Snow tells her they need to work together for the common good (defeat the White Walkers)
>She goes on a rant about herself, a self-empowering speech framed by ego strokes - all her titles and repeating how "people thought dragons were extinct but look what I gave birth to!" as if she herself squeezed them out of her vag.

I really don't understand the following she has among viewers. She's showing signs of delusions of grandeur and I wouldn't be surprised if the show goes down the route of dismantling the all-powerful throne in favor of each area having its own king and her going crazy because of it.
>>
>>85795934
Even if we say it was rape, it makes literally zero sense for an aspiring monarch to publicly admit such a thing. This scene was downright retarded, but then again, what do we expect from these kike hacks?
>>
>>85795934

also: "medieval society" would easily see being given away to the fucking mongols itself as rape. totally understandable that she'd see it that way.
>>
>>85797215
>fanservice
I believe it, having a rape fantasy fetish is the only thing that explains why feminists are so obsessed with rape
>>
>>85797802

Cersei is much more popular here and has those exact same problems to a greater degree.
>>
>>85797839

Come now. We are ALL obsessed with rape.
>>
>>85797802
D&D have bent over backwards to demonstrate what a horrible and hypocritical sociopath she is but people still love her. Not much can be done now except pray for her to take a ballista bolt through the eye next season.
>>
>>85795934
I mean, she was technically raped the first time(by today's standards at least). I just think it's ridiculous that she complains about it so much, especially since she ended up falling in love with the guy anyway.

She lives in a brutal world where nearly everyone is getting shit on constantly and having near death experiences. Her minor hardships are nothing compared to what most people have gone through.

Besides, she'd probably be a literal whore by now anyway if it weren't for Drogo taking her as his wife.
>>
>>85797667
True enough, but we aren't talking about the legal definition of the word. She was still fucked against her consent. It doesn't matter if it's acceptable, the husband's right or whatever the fuck, from her point of view she's still taken against her will.

Sure, saying it in the show felt out of place. Arguing that it's not rape and she's just a whining cunt just screams MRA/MGTOW-keyboard warrior.

>>85797818
>>85797839
It's funny because in modern Western society we're so hysterical if not even judgemental ( even by SWJs unconsciously ) about it that we make it a lot worse than it is.
>>
>>85797853
cersei has failed many times in the series because of her stupidity, whenever dany encounters a problem she goes MUH DRAGONS MUH TITLES and then burns everything and suddenly everyone kneels to her, repeat x10
>>
>>85797760
Either there should be no such thing as marital rape or the husband should be freed from any financial obligation to pay for her wife's shit if she refuses to have sex with her, it would just be fair. I'm a humanist so I would go with the second, more civilized option. In the pussified West of course even mentioning this would cause assblasted feminist erupt in rage. What's even worse, a man is even forced to pay for his ex-wife after their marriage officially ended with divorce and the wife gets to keep the kids and half of his shit too, which is a bad joke.
>>
>>85797834
>marrying is rape
yeah ok
>>
>>85797913
Rape is just a social construct.
>>
What puzzles me the most is that there she stands in front of the elected monarch of of one the kingdoms of Westeros, a man she knows very little of.
Why would you talk about your sexual misadventures to a man you seek to impress with your claims and regalia?
>>
>>85795934
what she told jon is really a lot to take in for a guy at the first date
that is 3rd date material, or after the first time sex "I feel we are deeply connected now" material
not first 5 minutes of meeting the guy material though
his wingman davos tried to even the odds, but jon just isn't as fucked up
>>
It's hilarious because even in the western world marital rape became criminal only in the 20th century. Some, like Finland, only criminalized it in the early 1990s. It's not really believable medieval/renaissance women would openly claim wedding night duty as rape.
>>
>>85798056
She was letting him know that she is a SURVIVOR
>>
>I was raped!
>Yes, I heard what that Khal Drogo did...
>No, not him. That was fantastic sex. It was that creeper Jorah Mormont who came on to me even though he's like totally not my type.
Poor guy just can't catch a break
>>
>>85795934
All PIV is rape shitlord
>>
File: doubt.gif (229KB, 379x387px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.gif
229KB, 379x387px
>>85798056
>elected monarch
>>
>>85797616
yeah I guess littlefinger and stannis were raped too but they forgot to mention it
>>
>>85798150

>Implying the plebs get to participate in a medieval elective monarchy,
>>
>>85795934
>I loved Drogo and was never happier than when I was with him
>I WAS RAPED ALL MEN MUST DIE REEEEEEEEE

She's mentally ill and on her way to being full mad queen
>>
File: 74867.png (234KB, 459x511px) Image search: [Google]
74867.png
234KB, 459x511px
>>85798105
kek
>>
>>85798161
well actually now that I think about it I think lysa did "rape" LF in the books when they were young
>>
>>85795934
she was underage dude
>>
File: basedsteve.png (538KB, 846x476px) Image search: [Google]
basedsteve.png
538KB, 846x476px
>be jhon
>join the nights watch only to relize everyone is a scumbag
>finally acept them as your brothers even with their flaws.
>take the black
>get a stewart job even though you want to be a ranger
>accept that lord comander is preparing you to be a leader.
>go north of the wall
>shit happens, see white walkers etc
>Quorin half hand is a good man, he sacrifices himself so i can live and keep heling the watch
>discover love but lose it shortly after
>defy stannis orders and give a mercy kill to Mance
>become lord comander and make an aliance with the wildlings
>get killed for it
>get brought back to life
>fight and almost die again in the battle of the bastards
>become king in the north

while danny
>I WUZ RAPED!
>MY BABYS! MY DRAGOSNs!
>I HAD IT SO HARD HAVING OTHERS FIGHT AND DIE FOR ME, OMG!!

really activates my almods.
>>
I'm more weirded out by her omitting the deaths of her husband and child in her "muh angst" speech.
>>
>>85798255
No such thing as underage back then once Aunt Flo started ruining the sheets
>>
>>85798168
I haven't seen the episode, who was she talking to?
>>
Women consider getting drunk and sleeping with a guy they thought was more attractive than he actually is the next day rape now. You can't take this slag serious.
>>
>>85798264
rape is more important than my dead family you sexist pig
did I mention the rapist was my beloved husband btw
>>
>>85795934
Men are dying like flies on the battlefield yet we have to sympathies with stupid whores about being "raped" by their husbands.
>>
File: dykelets wat.png (154KB, 370x383px) Image search: [Google]
dykelets wat.png
154KB, 370x383px
>>85796378
>and I promised to reunite with my rapist when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves, my womb quickens again, and I bear a living child

ugh, a Drumpf supporter clearly, ugh, remembering hatefacts omg so rayssis
>>
File: ben.jpg (23KB, 839x361px) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
23KB, 839x361px
Jon Snow, did I ever tell you about the time I fondly referred to Khal Drogo, my husband, as my Sun and Stars? Yes, I was happily impregnated by him and was distraught over his passing. I even named one of my prized dragons after him in loving memory. He was a good rapist.
>>
>>85798303

Johannes Schnee got elected by the nobility of the Kingdom of the North as their rightful monarch.
>>
>>85796769
It's a Dothraki rite if passage.
>>
To everyone here claiming Dany wasnt raped, I hope one day your abusive older sibling sells you as property to a warlord and he buttfucks you without even having a conversation with you and despite your obvious terror and crying
>>
>>85795934
>muh i was raped, muh i had hard life

She wont on ranting about shit like that for literally 5 minutes and even Jon Snow said that it has nothing to do with the topic they are talking about.

Just what the fuck are the writers thinking ?

He was talking about the Night Riders and she went on an off topic rant about her "hard life" for no reason whatsoever.
>>
>>85798258
>accept that lord comander is preparing you to be a leader.

I don't get why people shit so much on John Snow. It's obvious that the Night's Watch keeps relatives of major Houses in leadership roles, especially Starks, and of course Mormont would favor John Snow as a successor since his uncle was lost. They want to keep getting all those gibs.
>>
>>85797358
I bet you're one of those roasties that believe if a woman has sex with a guy willingly and then regrets it when people find out, that it's then """transformative rape"""" or some stupid shit.

In other words, just like Daeny, you'll let any guy fuck you and then claim rape against someone when your girlfriend tells you he isn't good looking. I mean what's more important; having sex with an ugly guy and someone finding out about it, or just some stupid guys life!

>inb4 virgin/alt-right/micropenis/loser
>>
I know I'm going to get a lot of shit for this, but she literally had no say in her marriage. It happened because her brother and Drogo wanted it to. Her protest was quickly silenced by threats of violence. So yeah, it was rape. Hell, the marriage ceremony didn't even involve her saying she agrees to it.

She managed to form a relationship with him, she and eventually fell in love with him, and started enjoying sex with him, but that doesn't retroactively make their first however many encounters not rape. Not everything is black and white.
>>
>>85798610
It's only rape if we apply our own moral standards to a medieval society. Marital rape hasn't even been a thing outside the last 100-200 years.
>>
>>85798610
>I know I'm going to get a lot of shit for this, but she literally had no say in her marriage.
What an unusual thing for a girl to go through in a medieval society. I've never heard of a woman being in such a rough situation in such a society.
>>
>>85798575

you're projecting so hard in two directions at once. impressive.
>>
>>85798610

>falling in love with an unapologetic rapist

Pretty problematic t b h
>>
>>85798647
Westeros isn't medieval earth though.
>>85798660
It being common doesn't mean that it isn't rape.
>>
File: seems p important tho huh.jpg (116KB, 539x566px) Image search: [Google]
seems p important tho huh.jpg
116KB, 539x566px
>>85797188
>kill the only breedable heir to the North
>kill the unique albino pirincess-elf you just almost hired out your entire kingdom of soldiers for

what even is this, there was no mortal or even physical peril and they both accepted it
>>
>>85798703
>It being common doesn't mean that it isn't rape.
It's only "rape" according to your imposition of 21st century Liberal Democratic "values"
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 4500x2995px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 4500x2995px
>>85798660
>hurr durr she choose to get fucked to get an army
umm no sweetie, she was sold against her will
>hurrr durr its not rape anyways

the literal state of Stannisfags. Neck yourself, she is beautiful and strong and glorious and will conquer the world and rule it , and your chidlburning war cminal faggot will be in the trashbin of history where he belongs. eat shit, Dany is Best girl and Best Queen.
>>
>>85797932
Is sex a right now? Literally only shitskins think like you.
>>
>>85798703
>Westeros isn't medieval earth though.

>Movie is set in spacefaring future
>Longswords and crossbows used in fights

>What is a setting?
>>
>>85795934
You know, this entire scene could have been really good had it been done by someone with actual gravitas and facial expressions and the ability to modulate their voice.
>>
File: manlets never learn.jpg (301KB, 917x1000px) Image search: [Google]
manlets never learn.jpg
301KB, 917x1000px
>>85798555
who would you rather chose as your leader?

>bum
>rapist
>gets caught
>sent to the wall

or

>be born in a castle
>knows how to read
>knows how to write
>has manners
>knows how a castle works, knows war tactics etc

but to be honest its not always like that. there's been many lord comanders, and its not always been aristocrats
>>
>>85797418

Would an unprovoked killing of an innocent still qualify as murder from an ethical standpoint outside of the context of a legal framework?
>>
>>85798745
>HOL' UP
*makes headquarters on barren island*
>YOU SAYIN'
*loses half her ships and allies 2 days after getting to Westeros*
>THAT WE
*sends half her army to take meaningless objective on the other side of the continent*
>WUZ
*threatens to burn Varys alive*
>DRAGONS
*loses fortress to Lannister army with no siege equipment*
>>
File: 152ewyv.jpg (26KB, 600x722px) Image search: [Google]
152ewyv.jpg
26KB, 600x722px
>>85795934
Guys. Memes aside, you don't think she will fuck Jon knowing that Jorah is somewhere there alive? Entire point of her leaving Daario was that she decided to be faithful to Mormont.
>>
she was raped softly
>>
>>85798873
not every killing is a murder
>>
>>85798907
mormont will sacrifice himself to save her at some point like a good beta orbiter.
>>
>>85798788
A fantasy setting full of witches, dragons, zombies, people controlling animals with their mind, giants, little green forest people with grenades... The world does have the foundation on medieval earth, sure. But that doesn't mean that necessarily all of their values are the same. Take Dorne for instance, culturally they're very different from other seven kingdoms or medieval earth. Maybe Pentos or whichever free city Dany grew up with is against marital rape. It's not impossible.
>>85798738
>putting values in quotation when discussing marrying someone and having sex with them against their will
How's France been treating you Ahmed?
>>
>>85798861
every single woman has high heels so pls tell me more about the height difference.
>>
>>85798942

I just qualified exactly what I meant. An unprovoked killing of an innocent; is that murder morally outside of a legal framework?
>>
>>85798958
It would need to happen this season.
She won't forget about Jorah and fuck Jon in the same season.
>>
File: 1422871981469.jpg (109KB, 772x676px) Image search: [Google]
1422871981469.jpg
109KB, 772x676px
>lived long enough to see rape become a status symbol
>>
>>85798995
it's not necessarily a murder
that being said it doesn't have anything to do with rape
>>
>>85799021
breh....
>>
File: 1497409167876.jpg (95KB, 375x390px) Image search: [Google]
1497409167876.jpg
95KB, 375x390px
>>85799021
>She won't forget about Jorah and fuck Jon in the same season.
>>
File: concerned whores.jpg (37KB, 285x268px) Image search: [Google]
concerned whores.jpg
37KB, 285x268px
>>85798065
>that is 3rd date material, or after the first time sex "I feel we are deeply connected now" material

Whoah, white male detected, what a fucking bigot

WEAR YOUR RAPE ON YOUR SLEEVES, LADIES

IT DEFINES YOU, FOREVER
>>
>>85798973
If Westeros is pretty similar to medieval Europe then I'm going to assume that marital rape isn't a thing. If it is then I need an explanation for that
>>
>>85795934
>was in a forced marriage
>Fucked husband just so her brother can get Muh throne
>slowly fell in love with your husband
>mourned his death and stripped naked in front of his body
>"He raped me!"
I'm on book 3. Do things really get worse?
>>
File: happiness_03.jpg (11KB, 448x242px) Image search: [Google]
happiness_03.jpg
11KB, 448x242px
>>85799041
>>
>>85795934
lmao did they really ret-con the Daenerys Drogo relationship?

Can anyone deny that it's the show is literally feminist propaganda anymore?

As if the sand snakes plot didn't give it away years ago.
>>
>>85798973
Buffoon, do you know anything about GoT?
>https://www.theguardian.com/books/2015/may/29/game-of-thrones-war-of-roses-hbo
In case you're not familiar with Google, War of the Roses took place in 1455–1485 AD
>>
it's possible she was also talking about her brother raping her
>>
File: 1495927181908.gif (2MB, 389x279px) Image search: [Google]
1495927181908.gif
2MB, 389x279px
>>85798991
>t. triggered manlet
>>
>>85799517
What? I don't think the guy did something like that.
>>
>>85799517
When would this have happened? If she was not a virgin she couldn't have married Drogo and if she had sex with her brother afterwards Drogo would kill them both
>>
>>85795934
>We want the "rape" survivor audience.
>>
File: 1501252519632s.jpg (2KB, 125x84px) Image search: [Google]
1501252519632s.jpg
2KB, 125x84px
>>85799429
>book 3

Holy shit, you got that far?

An Iranian-American male edited the first book out of scraps. This is admitted by Martin. Said editor was ejected from the project in the middle of editing A Clash of Kings and since it's been almost exclusively female -stien editors.

This progression is ALMOST VISIBLE in the printed text.
>>
Why the fuck did this has to do with anything?.
What the fuck would she still be upset after she fell in love with drogo and miscarried his child?
Jesus fucking christ.

It seems to me a female on her setting would be very accepting of this all things considering.

If This isnt a sign that the writers are a bunch of feminist pandering numales i dont what else.
>>
>>85799611
>-I am womyn
>-huh? I was RAPED
>>
>>85798458
Why is this post not upvoted?
>>
>>85798478
It is known
>>
>>85797423
Man I'm curious what their agenda might be, the latest season is all about how stupid and shitty rioters are.
>>
>have everything handed to you because you were born as a woman
>act like you deserve all the things you have and get angry to people who dont treat you like the queen you are

>stay humble and kind despite everyone shitting on you through your life and literally die once because of your believes
>dont even like being a king other than it giving more power to stop shitty things from happening to everyone
>>
>>85800202
jon should hate her for being an entitled cunt yet somehow they end up fucking
>>
File: 1501273564161.png (93KB, 708x274px) Image search: [Google]
1501273564161.png
93KB, 708x274px
>>85797358
Arranged marriage =/= rape I really don't know how else to say that. You can redefine rape rape as being sex you don't like like most whining feminists do, or you could be a an actual stronk women and realize that women in the medieval ages uses sex as political leverage and stop bitching about women who are actually strong willed.

Too bad the "Mother of Dragons" is also the mother of teenager tier bitching instead of being an actual strong female lead.
>>
>>85795934

> Dany: I was RAPED!
> Jon: lol I was MURDERED and you dont hear me complain *turns to camera* women, ey folks?
> *audience applause*
>>
>>85800350
God damn D&D stop being so sexist
>>
>>85797215
>yfw you find out Kathleen Kennedy works at HBO
>>
>>85798258
>>discover love but lose it shortly after
what lmao he basically betrayed her for >muh sworn oath
>>
>>85797932
just dont get married. realy easy
>>
>>85795954
Sex between a man and a woman is now rape.
>>
>>85795934
is that Laura Southern?
>>
>>85801032
roastie.
it might seem like something abstract to you but honor and duty are important things for some men.
>>
>>85797523
I mean, all her political allies except Tyrion and Varys are now dead and the Unsullied will probably die in Casterly Rock, so yeah.
>>
>>85804295
They won't die they're just stranded.
>>
>>85797928

This. Cersei was a flawed character from the start. I'm angry that she's been so successful because it doesn't make any sense. Sure, Cersei winning means Dany is losing, but she's not being challenged or harmed directly in any way. She still gets to rant about her titles and muh stronk womyn
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.