[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you went back in time to when you were 14 and murdered yourself,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: p10-fazio-predest-a-20150219.jpg (105KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
p10-fazio-predest-a-20150219.jpg
105KB, 1200x800px
if you went back in time to when you were 14 and murdered yourself, would you die?
>>
Wouldn't i already be dead then
>>
>>85783815
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>85783924
for who?
>>
>>85783924
I mean you're a big guy
>>
>>85783815

depends on your school of thought. by traveling through time you've already created a paradox and potentially placed yourself outside the "normal" flow of time. In essence, there would be two of you but then what about entropic cascade failure ?
>>
are you traveling into your own timeline/universe or are you going "back in time" to another parallel dimension where killing you there wouldn't affect the you in your original timeline
>>
>>85783815
Did the future you come and kill you when you were 14?
>>
shitty movie with fugly lead
>>
>>85783815
Yes, didn't you watch Looper?
>>
I feel the story lacks something that would make it much more edgy and moving
>>
>>85785464
>by traveling through time you've already created a paradox

>mark a specific point in time in a journal, stating that you discovered time travel
>from that day forth, embark on a journey to discover it for real
>once you know how, return to the moment just after you added the entry to your journal
>kill past you
>take his place, and avert any time paradoxes concerning you
>>
>>85785566
there is still a way you could interact with the past by essentially erasing the future. If there is only one timeline and time is actually reversed, then everything in the future is undone because only the present (which is now the past) exists. because you are in some sort of machine, you are protected from the influence of the universal rollback.
>>
>>85785988
I don't understand
>>
Retard here

Every time I hear the butterfly effect in time travel I always feel it's wrong even without the effect. I mean the butterfly wasn't dead originally but now it's gone and the world is supposed to be destroyed just because of that. Not because of the effect.
>>
>>85786042
If you claim to know how to time travel (even if you don't) then create a point in time before you make it public knowledge, once you discover how to literally do it, then you wouldn't cause any paradox by going back into the past and killing younger you
>>
You can't change history. Things have already happened, including you going to the past. You can't create paradoxes, you can't influence shit.
>>
>>85786139
My scenario doesn't change anything, just replaces a younger you with an older you :3
>>
>>85786116
B-but what happens to the 15 pounds of fat I put on after the discovery?
>>
>>85786293
It would stay, but you could easily blame that on the fact you gained weight from the stress that resulted from being shunned by science for believing in time travel to begin with
>>
you cant fix something that is already broken by going back to the past because fixing something requires more energy than breaking it
>>
File: IMG_8569.jpg (70KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8569.jpg
70KB, 960x540px
>there is a cutie with both male and female parts
>she's also a genius by the way
>go back in time as beautiful and confident and mature woman
>use your genius and self understanding to date her intellectually and sensually and emotionally
> make twin/lesbian/transsexual/incestuous/reproductive love to her, create orgasm that shatters the space time continuum
>repair whatever emotional damages she have
>impregnate her and help her deliver the baby girl
>time travel with her and her baby to the past and raise the girl with a loving family

That's how you use the actress
>>
>>85783924
fucking /thread
>>
>>85783815
I've said it once and I'll say it again. You can't go back in time, only forward.
>>
>>85786103
>Caspere knew this
>>
>>85783815

i would rather have sex with myself. would that be sex or masturbation? or sexturbation?

but seriously, the fact that i haven't been visited by my future self for hot hot sexturbation proves that time travel does not exist. at least not in my lifetime anyway. ;_;
>>
Kino
>>
>>85783815
kill yourself in the present as to avoid any unpleasant paradoxes
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.