[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hayden Christensen is a pretty underrated actor. He wasn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Hayden Christensen is a pretty underrated actor. He wasn't really that bad in the prequels, the main problem was that he tried to emulate Mark Hamill as Luke. He actually had some pretty decent scenes such as this one
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Q_VHW4VDm6k
All the other movies he was in he was pretty damn great too. He was great on Shattered Glass, Jumper, and Awake. Does he have any chance for success, or is he fucked?
>>
File: 1449299253287.png (542KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1449299253287.png
542KB, 1024x576px
>>85781559
I HATE THEM
>>
>>85781559
I like him a lot. He was one of the best things about the prequels
>>
The lines are fucking terrible, he talks like a 10 year old in the body of a 20 year old
>>
I don't think he's a bad actor, just had some shitty roles and scripts to read.

I could see him being a decent character actor moving forward. Like a William Fichtner type.
>>
>>85781559
I feel like he did the best job possible with Lucas directing.

His emotions were good, he looks the part, he clearly understands the character, the main problem is that half the time it looks like he doesn't know what he's supposed to be doing.

I blame Lucas completely. Christensen did the best job he could have done with that godawful writing. What he needed was additional direction.

Like that scene where he first talks to Padme and just suddenly starts venting about Obi-Wan for no reason. It comes out of nowhere and it feels really weird.
>>
>>85781559
Does anyone else lay in bed awake at night wondering what the prequels would've been like if they were good?
>>
>>85782079
like TCW but live action
>>
>>85781559
he was simply too attractive. and the dialogue was simply too retarded and on the nose.
>>
>>85782079

Yes.
>>
>>85782079

If I were to say rewrite all of the prequels into scripts and post them online on the 20th anniversary of TPM, where would be a good place to do this?
>>
>>85781559

Handsome as fuck and rich to boot.

I don't think he cares about being successful in Hollywood.
>>
>>85781559
he isnt bad he really isnt bad
>>
>>85782079
Watch the 2 cartoon series.
>>
>>85783558
reddit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.