[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People are very strange these days. I used to know a girl;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: mark room strange these days.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mark room strange these days.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>People are very strange these days. I used to know a girl; she had a dozen guys. One of them found out about it... beat her up so bad she ended up at a hospital on Guerrero Street.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>85759028
mark is subconsciously asking johnny to punish him for his having cuckolded him. johnny laughs because he can't even acknowledge the possibility of lisa's infidelity.
>>
>>85759028

ha ha ha
>>
>>85759028
Nothing. It was just a story.
>>
>>85759184
This.
>>
>>85759028
The Room is literally funnier than 95% of all comedy movies
>>
>>85759028
fun fact from Sestero's book:
The Guerrero Street part was ad-libbed in by Greg to give the line at least some flavor. Wiseau used to live on Guerrero street. Being extremely paranoid about his private life, he went into an absolute shitfit when Greg said that line.
>>
>>85759028
Haha what a story OP
>>
>>85760041

you should also mention that he ad-libbed that bit because tommy wouldn't stop laughing when he said she went to hospital after getting beaten up
>>
I didn't realize this came out in 2003. It looks like an 80's movie.
>>
>>85760185
Wrong. He ad-libbed the line because Tommy was saying his lines with no emotion.

>Tommy and I did the exchange again. This time Tommy didn’t laugh. Instead, he said his line—“What a story, Mark”—with absolutely no emotion at all. This effect was, improbably, even weirder than the takes he had laughed in. Sandy gave up and we moved on.

>Then it was time to do the coverage shots of our individual closeups. In an attempt to loosen Tommy up a bit, I changed the line that had been provoking his laughter. Instead of “He beat her up so bad, she ended up in a hospital,” I ad-libbed, “He beat her up so bad, she ended up in a hospital on Guerrero Street.”
>>
>>85760436
Ironic, considering how soulless Greg looked when I met him

I took a picture with him, but deleted it because I couldn't handle how much internal suffering was plastered onto his face
>>
>>85760595
I imagine he could stop if he wanted to.
>>
>>85760595
I guess that's what will happen to you when you try to help a friend out of the goodness of your heart and you're then relegated to being a joke for the rest of your life

I feel genuinely sorry for the guy, he could've become a B-lister
>>
>>85760288
yeah, amazing how being able to focus a camera can have such a dramatic visual impact.
>>
>>85760626
I don't think he can. It's clear that The Room is his main mode of profit, and he tried rejecting it but that got him nowhere. Kind of reminds me of Leonard Nimoy and the book "I Am Not Spock", to which the sequal was " I Am Spock".
>>
File: 1493706168706.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1493706168706.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>85760436
>Wrong.
>> In an attempt to loosen Tommy up a bit, I changed the line that had been provoking his laughter.
>>
>>85760700
>when you try to help a friend out of the goodness of your heart

He only did it because tommy tempted him with tons of money.
>>
>>85760781
Yes, he was wrong. He didn't change the line because Tommy was laughing.
>>
>>85760804
>>> In an attempt to loosen Tommy up a bit, I changed the line that had been provoking his laughter.
>>
>>85760784
I don't really believe that. This might be gullible of me, but I can really imagine somebody so touched by Tommy's childlike ambition and dream that they'd strive to help him feel accomplished.
>>
>>85760912
That doesn't make you gullible.
>>
>>85759028
He means people are very strange these days.
>>
>>85759028
Fun fact: In the original script, Denny is named Billy, and in his first scene rather than asking Lisa if he can kiss her, he asks Lisa if he can kiss Johnny.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.