[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>batman has such pathetic willpower he completely crumbles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>batman has such pathetic willpower he completely crumbles when he hears his dead mother's name

I finally got to watching this. It was fun I guess, but just reinforced how fucking awful the writing is in every single piece of capeshit
>>
>"You killed my mom"
>"My Bucky"
>>
>>85758537

it's because he saw superman's humanity in that moment. superman was vulnerable and afraid, terrified about the imminent loss of his mother. Batman had become the gunman that killed his own parents but he was able to stop himself before he pulled the trigger.

them having the same name was only relevant insofar as it connected the dots for batman
>>
>>85758806
this is some insane apologist shilling
>likely the only opportunity to destroy a weapon of mass destruction capable of wiping out the human race and has a mind of its own
>muh humanity
I get what the movies trying to say, you don't have to give me a fucking summary. It's still bad writing
>>
Why the fuck is there so much anti-DC threads today?
>>
>I finally watched
No you didn't. If you're going to shitpost, atleast don't pretend you haven't been at it for years now.
>>
I find it ridiculous how one of the most brilliant minds in the planet, who happens to be the world's best detective, is so easily manipulated into fighting against Superman. Luthor plays him like a fiddle by sending a few angry letters on behalf of the other guy.
>>
>>85761077
When the most brilliant mind on the planet dresses up like a bat and beats the shit out of criminals in order to deal with his parents' murders, you can bet your ass he can be emotionally manipulated.
>>
>>85761143
I expect it to be at least a clever manipulation, not simply "zOMG, here's a letter showing that Superman is responsible for everything".
>>
File: IMG_0434.jpg (161KB, 2027x1144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0434.jpg
161KB, 2027x1144px
>>85758537
Bruce was unconsciously sabotaging his "war" against Superman the entire movie. He was looking for literally any excuse to not kill him. He got.

Why was he looking for excuses? Because he knew that his vendetta was wrong, that Superman was a good guy(one humanity's "angels"), and that letting his obsession with vengeance rule him was threatening to let it consume him.

All revealed in one 45-second scene with not one line of dialogue spoken. It's fucking brilliant.
>>
>>85758990

No, most redditors think the reason batman didnt kill him was because their moms have the same name.

The point was that he fucking realized superman WASNT a wmd
>>
>>85758990
If you didn't get it, just admit it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.