[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one of the most blatantly guilty men to ever step into a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2697.jpg (81KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2697.jpg
81KB, 992x744px
>one of the most blatantly guilty men to ever step into a courtroom
>put a woman and a black in charge of prosecution
>he walks
>>
>>85752888
>>one of the most blatantly guilty men to ever step into a courtroom

Are you retarded? The glove literally didn't fit.
>>
having OJ try on the glove was one of the biggest courtroom fumbles in modern history
>>
>>85752888
>be a rich beloved celebrity and an idol to many
>get accused of murder
>hire a team of lawyers,some of the best in the state
>get off scott free

big surprise
>>
>>85752924
>oj stopped taking his arthritis medication so his hands were swollen
>awkwardly positioned his fingers so the glove wouldn't go down all the way
>was wearing latex gloves underneath it
>gloves shrank because of the coagulated blood
>>
The prosecution calling on Mark Fuhrman and the glove thing blew any chance they had, though it was always going to be an uphill battle against a popular celebrity with an expensive legal team.
>>
a JEWISH woman
And an affirmative action black

>>85753057
Nothing to do with that
They moved the court case from a white are to a 25% black+plenty of spics area
Then the Jury ended up 9 blacks / 10 women

At the end of the day blacks do not view killing whites as a crime, they will always acquit a black murderer of whites.
>>
>>85753154
That's why anytime a cop gets away with killing a black, I celebrate. They want us dead, we should feel the same. Any white beta calling themselves an "ally" to these people are bottom of the barrel, prideless retards
>>
I remember watching the documentary and thinking that that woman was the person that came out looking the best from the accusers.
>>
>>85752888
oh fuck just got that Kimmy is Unbreakable joke with Tina FEy
>>
>>85753154
Jew is something I'd look for in a lawyer
>>
>>85753154
The black man is a good lawyer despite the odds and I'm pretty sure affirmative action didn't exist back then.
>>
>>85753212
...fair point
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.