[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

they better not fucking kill him off REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: bronn-game-of-thrones.jpg (394KB, 1146x667px) Image search: [Google]
bronn-game-of-thrones.jpg
394KB, 1146x667px
they better not fucking kill him off
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
literally the best Character on the show
>>
>>85746336
He cant ever get the bad poosi now
>>
>>85746336
>oneliner
>best character

Tells you something about D&D
>>
Who are characters you dont want to die? Id pick Jamie over all
>>
He will be killed off.
>>
>>85746336
Would watch the adventures of young Bronn?
>>
>>85746336
They're killing off Beric
It's bad enough
And Euron is the best character on the show dumbass
>>
>>85746336

at this point how the story goes he'll probably end up being killed by the little Mormont girl, and after that she'll become hand of the king
>>
Reddit: The character
>>
>>85747924
Bronn
Lil Finger
Hound
loli queen
Euron
Jamie
Hot Vanilla Slave girl
Jorah
Sam's Wife
>>
>>85747990
>And Euron is the best character on the show dumbass
thats a weird way of spelling Bronn, is it High Valyrian?
>>
>>85748015
t.drumpf cucklet
>>
>>85747924
Stannis
>>
File: Cersei_Lannister-Lena_Headey.jpg (114KB, 281x394px) Image search: [Google]
Cersei_Lannister-Lena_Headey.jpg
114KB, 281x394px
>Lena Headey was linked to Game of Thrones co-star Jerome Flynn; however, the relationship reportedly ended badly, resulting in the two being kept apart on set.
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>85748123

guess she didn't like the finger in the ass after all
>>
>quippy edgelord antihero

truly inspired work
>>
>>85747990
>just liking Euron because he did only one cool thing.

I bet you are on of the fags that bashed Euron when he shows up in the late season.

Guys like Bronn and Sandor always will be the best ones because since the start they dont give any fucks
>>
>>85747924
Red head freefolk guy
Euron
Spider
>>
>>85747924
Jaime
Jorah
The Hound
Davos

That's about it at this point. Don't really care for anyone else.
>>
>>85748036
>>85747924
Bronn vs. Hound fight as Tyrion watches?
PLEASE?!
>>
>>85747924
The Hound
Jorah
Jamie
Varys
>>
>>85748123
Clearly, he wanted a good girl, but he needed a bad pussy
>>
>>85746336
>the meme mercenary
>good
I hope he dies trying to rescue the BADZ PUSSEY
>>
>>85748169
I've actually never bashed /our guy/ so get fucked
>>
>>85748036
>Lil Finger
This, keep that brilliant character alive.
I want it to end with some plan of his and it fading to black as he grins going onto his next plan.
>>
>>85747924
Beric Dondarrion
Euron
Jaime

I'm afraid they're going to pull a Ramsay with Euron and have him killed by Yara in the most brutal way possible because muh karma.
>>
>>85748285
I thought that too, might be a bit strange Perving on her with her mother right there though.
>>
>>85746336
i bet he'll switch sides and defend tyrion and the others
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.