[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some movies about institutional incompetence? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: the mooch.jpg (71KB, 1200x516px) Image search: [Google]
the mooch.jpg
71KB, 1200x516px
What are some movies about institutional incompetence?

I've heard Burn After Reading is supposed to be a good one.
>>
To be fair, everyone in that movie is incompetent not just the CIA.
>>
>>85746185
Only movie I know of that has institutional incompetence as the main story-line.

Pretty fun comedy.
>>
Kill the Messenger
>>
HyperNormalisation
>>
>>85746234
the point of the movie is that all humans are naturally incompetent and everything otherwise is an illusion
>>
File: Spieslikeusposter.jpg (29KB, 300x447px) Image search: [Google]
Spieslikeusposter.jpg
29KB, 300x447px
Spies Like Us
>>
>>85746185
Catch-22.
>>
>>85746185
Wargames.
The only winning move is to not watch the movie
>>
>>85746185
In the Loop, but nothing really compares to the current clusterfuck that is modern politics.
>>
>>85746185

Pic unrelated? The mooch is one of the best political hit men of all time
>>
>>85749458
But Wargames was pretty good.
>>
>>85746185
in the loop
>>
>>85746185
Phantom Menace making of
>>
>>85749659

Spaghetti nigger didn't even last a week.
>>
>>85750399

he did his job quickly
>>
>>85746185
What are some movies about OP being too dumb to talk about something on it proper board so they have to come up with some shitty pretext to talk about it in the only way they autistically relate?
>>
>>85746185
C-Span and C-Span 2: Electric Bugaloo
>>
>>85746701
>everything otherwise is an illusion

If you're making that argument thats bullshit. we are all naturally incompetent. Competence is created by repitition. If you do anything enough it wil come naturally and easy to you. You cant say a guy who has spent 300 hours at target practice will be an incompetent shot. That would just mean he's especially retarded
>>
>>85750220
>>85746185
>In The Loop
Seconding.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.