[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a heads up. I managed to get in touch with the guy who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: cover_full.jpg (784KB, 709x1008px) Image search: [Google]
cover_full.jpg
784KB, 709x1008px
Just a heads up.
I managed to get in touch with the guy who had West of the Tracks uploaded on youtube and convinced him to do a reapload.
The quality is 480p but one cant bitch about it considering it is impossible nearly to be found for download.

Part 3 and 4 will come later today.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxaEVyFZYK0
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiGVwiu7Caw
>>
>>85742678
this is beautiful anon, thanks
>>
>>85742802
You’re welcome.

Also dear mods,I will bump this thread few times since you allow threads like RLM circlejerk to be up for 12h.
>>
What is this about?
>>
>>85742873
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tie_Xi_Qu:_West_of_the_Tracks
>>
>>85742678
Very good. Looking forward to watching
>>
It's on every private tracker worth a damn lad.
>>
>>85742902
>9 hours long
holy fuck
I'll save this one for a rainy day.
>>
Wang Bing is pretty amazing.

>>85742999
lol, Bing Bong Wang Dong has 14 hour document of which he only directed couple of hours lel

>>85742972
not everyone is in a circlejerk
>>
>>85743026
I wish I was in one. I'm pretty sure I got mine from avistaz which is incredibly easy to get in.
>>
>>85742972
Yes well the days when I was 14 are gone and I dont have time to suck dick for an invite to a tracker.
>>
>>85743055
>>85743026
Busting your balls aside, thanks for the effort and contribution. I'm sure loads of people will appreciate your act even if it does go unnoticed on /tv/eddit
>>
>>85742999
better downloaded it,it was taken down once and I got pissed thats why i reached to the guy in the first place.
>>
I've seen it and it ain't that impressive desu.
>>
>>85743127
I will expand on this because this board is in serious need of film discussion.
While I had no problem with the length of it and with slow cinema in general, Tie Xi Qu is not effective and immersive, the fly on the wall camera style makes it all very stale in my opinion, and it just feels like extreme minimalism, I guess chapter two gets a little more exciting, thematically? But even that feels tame.
Also I feel it's just too intrusive at times, which would be good for a documentary but just not for this one, I'm glad this film has some popularity, and I don't regret watching it, but, in my opinion is not one for the books.

What do you all like about it so much?
>>
Bumping for real kino
>>
File: 4d0[1].jpg (67KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
4d0[1].jpg
67KB, 800x600px
>>
Economics activates my autism but I feel it is kind of pointless watching all of this because China has changed so much since then. I wish I were born 20 years earlier and went into business in China during the boom and BTFO of commies, that would be comfy.

>dat in-service steam locomotive at 7:25
>>
>>85744950
There is a lot of filler footage,you have to stick through it there is some interesting insights and opinions of the average workers.
>>
File: Capture.png (385KB, 630x438px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
385KB, 630x438px
>tfw you will never be this happy
>>
Wonderful, thank you, OP. I appreciate this kind of threads in this Marvel.vs.DC and Game of Thrones infested place. This is what tv/ must be. You´re the best
>>
kino thread
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.