[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That's how it starts, sir. The fever, the rage, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 270
Thread images: 27

File: IMG_0143.jpg (173KB, 2043x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0143.jpg
173KB, 2043x904px
>That's how it starts, sir. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel.
>That is a three syllable word for any thought too big for little minds.
>That should be upside down. We know better now, don't we? Devils don't come from hell beneath us. No, they come from the sky.
>The Bat is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy.
>I figured out way back if God is all-powerful, He cannot be all good. And if He is all good, then He cannot be all-powerful. And neither can you be.

BvS has many memorable quotes, MoS also has lots of great ones, like Faora's "A good death is its own reward", so how come there isn't a single memorable line in any of the Marvel movies? Can you quote any memorable lines from Marvel flicks?
>>
>>85741657
Anyone got any orange slices?
>>
Why are these threads almost always made during pajeetistan hours?
>>
winter soldier was a better movie, by far
>>
They're just so overly dark and gritty. I think some middle ground between DC's serious mature tones and Marvel's fun would be good. They're both too far on either extreme.
>>
>>85741657
The only thing memorable about these lines is how laughable they are.
>>
>>85741764
MoS is more hopeful than any Marvel. BvS is the ESB of the trilogy, the darkness before the dawn of justice.
>>
>>85741764

>why is act 2 so dark???
>>
File: 1501404748476.jpg (1MB, 3280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501404748476.jpg
1MB, 3280x1080px
I like that part where they fight in a CGI airport for 30 minutes despite no one actually willing to do harm. A 100 million dollar schoolyard fake fight.
>>
>>85741657
>I only know one God, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that.
>I don't see how that's a party.
>>
>>85741657

Honestly the only dialogue I can remember are the quips from the parking lot fight
>>
>>85741837

At least the airport fight looks cool
>>
>>85741869

What were they?
>>
File: SMASHED.jpg (417KB, 1586x665px) Image search: [Google]
SMASHED.jpg
417KB, 1586x665px
>Easy, big guy.
>>
>>85741935
See >>85741701
Also "You got a metal arm? Thats SO cool!" And "Everyone's got a gimmick"
>>
>>85741957
H U L K E D
>>
>>85741657

>you are unbelievably naive
>well, i was born yesterday

Heres one and from one of the worst MCU movies too.
>>
>>85741657
Because Marvel movies are junk food. Fun, tasty, no substance. DCs films are fine Kino four course meals With depth.
>>
>>85741813
*heavy Indian accent* "MoS is more hopeful than any Marvel. BvS is the ESB of the trilogy, the darkness before the dawn of justice."
>>
>>85742089
Hi Raul Ahmed Nguyen!
>>
File: IMG_1900.gif (85KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1900.gif
85KB, 480x480px
>>85741701
>>85741863
>>85741957
>>85741976
>>85742055
All quips. Remember the shawarma meme? Also a quip. "Didn't see that comink?" Quip.

Quip quip quip.
>>
File: so was i.gif (937KB, 480x200px) Image search: [Google]
so was i.gif
937KB, 480x200px
>>85742143
>Quip quip quip.
sad quip ;_;7
>>
>>85742143
>TONY STARK BUILT THIS IN A CAVE WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS
sort of has some writing and is memorable
>>
>>85742143
Josh Whedon is a stunted manchild. I'll give to the Russos, atleast they realize how fucking retarded this whole shit and atleast try to make it something more authentic. Age of Ultron is what you get when you let a manchild run amok and do whatever he pleases. I refuse to believe he has any understanding of basic human interaction.
>>
>>85742297
>sort of has some writing
The irony being that line was most likely improvised and probably not even written.

Iron Man 1 is what you get when you have two very charismatic actors and a highly flexible director just making film as they went along. It's impressive how the best Marvel was done with so little careful script revisions to please mass audiences.
>>
> I had a date

A more effective line that encapsulates the loss and heart break of the protagonist than any grand soliloquy in the DCU
>>
> this isn't freedom, this is fear
>>
> Whatever happens tomorrow you must promise me one thing. That you will stay who you are. Not a perfect soldier, but a good man.
>>
>>85742343
The first Iron Man is easily the best film from Marvel Studios.
>>
>>85741870
*breathes in deeply*
>>
>>85741870
It is the dumbest part of the whole film. It doesn't surprise me the least to learn it was added last second through reshoots. The first and third act are almost WS-tier but the airport oh man. What were they thinking?
>>
>>85741657
Marvel stuff is written at a low level and embraces it. BvS (and MoS to a lesser extent) is written at a low level pretending to be higher, and fails at both. It's kind of ironic that it takes "little minds" to make the writing seem "big".
>>
>I know this neighborhood. I got beat up in that alley. And that parking lot. And behind that diner.
>Did you have something against running away?
>You start running they'll never let you stop. You stand up, push back... Can't say no forever right?

>You know me.
>No, I don’t!
>Bucky, you’ve known me your whole life. Your name is James Buchanan Barnes.
>SHUT UP!
>I’m not gonna fight you. You’re my friend.
>You’re my mission! YOU'RE... MY... MISSION!
>Then finish it. 'Cause I’m with you to the end of the line.

>You remember that time we had to ride back from Rockaway Beach in the back of that freezer truck?
>Was that the time you used our train money to buy hotdogs?
>You blew three bucks trying to win that stuffed bear for a redhead.
>What was her name again?
>Dolores. You called her Dot.
>She's gotta be a hundred years old right now...
>So are we, pal.
>>
>>85742923
It doesn't pretend to be anything it's not. It's Marvel trying to be funny ending up embarrassing.
>>
>>85741657
>That should be upside down. We know better now, don't we? Devils don't come from hell beneath us. No, they come from the sky.
This is the only quote of those five that's actually good, though. It's somewhat poetic and gives us insight into the speaker's motivations.

The others are clunky and seem to be more like entries from a screenwriter's .txt file of lines he thought sounded cool but never had a place for them in previous works.
>>
>>85742092
kek
>>
The end of Winter Soldier got to me a little bit. Which was surprising because I barely remembered bucky from the first one.
>>
>if God is all-powerful, He cannot be all good

Why is that lex?
>>
>>85742982
Why are the most memorable lines from the Captain America movies?
>>
>>85742688
This, the airport fight has some cool stuff but a lot of it looks like crap and the idea is dumb.
>>
>>85743492
Because he needs to justify his selfish campaign against Superman with a philosophical pretext as to protect his massive ego.

Sort of like how ISIS fighters say they do it for God but are only in it to fuck underaged slaves.
>>
File: tumblr_mv1xh51VUm1rgaid9o9_1280.jpg (13KB, 715x277px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv1xh51VUm1rgaid9o9_1280.jpg
13KB, 715x277px
What is the Marvel equivalent of this scene?
>>
>>85743537
Because Cap is based.
>>
>>85744292
Is that the scene where he fights the hentai machine?
>>
>>85741657
did it?
>>
>>85744304
"I don't like bullies. I don't care where they're from."
>>
>>85744730
You can tell just how much of a stunted bullied fuck Whedon is. Avengers is basically his HS fantasy against the big bad Chads.
>>
>>85744976
Whedon has nothing to do with that line you autist. However yes Whedon is a cuck.
>>
>>85744259
>but are only in it to fuck underaged slaves.
#NOTALLMUSLIMS
RELGION OF PEACE

ISIS ARE NOT *TRUE* MUSLIMS
>>
>>85742982
None of those are even close to memorable, the only one I can even recall is part of that second exchange.
>>
File: 1503916098361.jpg (266KB, 1244x884px) Image search: [Google]
1503916098361.jpg
266KB, 1244x884px
>>
File: 8465029.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8465029.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
Not to men like you.
>>
File: Man of steel.gif (963KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
Man of steel.gif
963KB, 500x208px
>>85744292
More like what's the marvel equivalent to this scene.

I don't think MOS is too great but it has some great moments. It's insane that even when you consider every marvel film, they don't have a scene that comes anywhere close to these two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXAva_gO8Qk&ab_channel=littleribbit
>>
>>85744304
on what?
>>
File: 1477595842977.jpg (9KB, 215x266px) Image search: [Google]
1477595842977.jpg
9KB, 215x266px
>>85741657
yeah MoS was great

evolution always wins, but space jesus is stronger!
>>
>I say "Penis", you say "Parker!" Penis!
>Parker!
>Penis!
>Parker!
>Penis!
>Parker!
>>
>>85745977
Honestly, this scene is probably the only Avengers scene I would remember, also the ending scene where they're interviewing people.
>>
>>85742362
yeah, DC tends to be overly verbose in some scenes tbf.
>>
>>85741657

Hey guys.
>>
>>85741657
Idk what happened to Marvel..

From tv to comics & movies it's been very lackluster..

Sucks being a Marvel-fan desu
>>
>>85744292

Thor 2 final battle, unmemorable and silly, just like the entirety of MoS and BvS.
>>
>>85746298

Logan was kino and deserves 10 Oscars though.
>>
>>85741657
>Can you quote any memorable lines from Marvel flicks?
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ORANGE SLICES?
>>
>>85746106
Comics
>>
>>85746385
Logan isn't Marvel though.

I hope Marvel gets all properties in one company and gets their shit together.
>>
>>85746085
>More like what's the marvel equivalent to this scene
Iron Man's first official flight? When he builds the unpainted suit (at his house, not in the cave)
>>
>>85741657

"I'm Batman"

HOLY FUCK, Bravo DC, 10/10 writing I literally LITERALLY fucking pissed my pants
>>
>>85746085
>leaves all the heavy lifting to the music composer
>>
>>85741837
>trauma trauma trauma trauma trauma
Wow great writing, you must work for Zack Snyder with skills like that.
>>
>>85746454
Yeah look at all those memorable scenes in ASM2 because of Zimmer....
>>
>>85741657
>BvS has many memorable quotes

Hahahaha, no.
>>
>>85746106
TRADITIONAL AMERICAN VALUES
>>
>>85746526
>cherry picking arguments

It's not as if he did a good job in one movie and a bad job in another. That's not possible.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (152KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
152KB, 1920x800px
>>85746445
It really isn't
>Some lack-lustre boring ass soundtrack
>That bit when it zooms in on some kid dropping his ice cream
>That cliche "You pushed the machine too far into the upper atmosphere and now it's breaking down on you, causing you to plummet until you've reached inches to the ground where you save it in the nick of time.
>>
>>85746711
Do you have dementia or did daddy just forget to unfuck his sister?
>>
>>85746454
>Sound & Vision
The music was designed for the scene, so why are you trying to separate the two?

Also, the visuals are pretty great too, it's pretty good to watch.
>>
>>85746781
That's a good point pajeet.
>>
That's my secret... I'm always angry
>>
>s-shut mouth DCuck, tomate site say you're(bad english caused by the indian heritage) moviebad me movie good, me has ironman toy
>>
>>85746900
that doesn't even makes sense
>>
>>85741657
it feels like im reading the emo kids scribbles from high school
is this what Dcucks consider good writing?
>>
>>85746900
So why aren't you always Hulk?
>>
File: jake.gif (911KB, 1277x705px) Image search: [Google]
jake.gif
911KB, 1277x705px
>>85741657
Foreign shill hours are the worst.
>>
>>85747181
Post a timestamp with skin color.
>>
>I am Iron Man

>I need to talk to you about the Avengers Initiative.

>I could do this all day.

>I don't like bullies, no matter where they're from.

>I had a date.

>That's my secret, Cap. I'm always angry.

>Puny god.

>Not to men like you.

>I understand that reference.

>He's adopted.

>Big man in a suit of armor. Take that off and what are you?
>Genius billionaire playboy philantrophist.

>If se can't protect the Earth, we'll avenge it.

>I'm with you 'till the end of the line.

>Captain's orders.

>What a bunch of a-holes.

>12% of a plan.

>Star-Lord.
>Who?

>There are no strings on me.

>He's my friend.
>So was I.

>The living aren't done with you yet.

>Dormammu, I've come to bargain.

>He's your father but he ain't your daddy.

All pretty memorable tbqh.
>>
>>85741657
I haven't seen BvS in a while, what's he mean with the 3 syllable word?
>>
>>85747302
"psychotic"
>>
The third and fifth lines are interesting the rest are dumb and obvious. This is clearly a pajeet.
>>
>>85741657
BvS did a great job of dealing with the 'philosophical' (for want of a better word, ethical maybe?) aspect of humanity being faced with a great power, Batmans fears and hopelessness etc - I really liked those parts of the film. Even the stuff with Lex Luther seemed pretty reasonable and clever - desperately trying to weaponise to deal with it regardless of the cost

Sadly the 'vs' bit of the movie had to happen which is where it went swiftly downhill, and then the ooga booga giant monster appeared and it went straight into the trash

BvS would have been far better served as a slow, non action movie but normies wouldn't lap that up
>>
>>85741657
>those guys are basically Gods
>There's only one God maam, and I'm pretty sure
he doesn't dress like that

Probably the only line I remember from the MCU, other than Dance Off BRAH!
>>
>>85743492
Because evil exists in the world
>>
>>85743492
Because bad things happen in the world so an all-powerful, all-good God should be able to stop them.
If he can't stop them he isn't all powerful, if he chooses not to he isn't all good.
>>
>>85747418
It's called free-will you mongoloid. God wouldn't be all good if he didn't let us have our free will
>>
Suicide Squad was even more memorable
>>
>>85747486
Why does god allow Harlequin-type ichthyosis to exist, if he's good?
>>
DC is the linking park of the capeshit every scene fit with Crawling in my skin
These wounds, they will not heal!
>>
>>85741657
MCU entries aren't made to be remembered, that's why there's so many of them coming out every year.
>>
>>85747567
Because the people who get afflicted with that disease obviously chose to get it numbnuts.

(Legit there are retards who believe the reason 'cancer' and 'illness' exists is because two people sinned thousands of years ago. Like that justification is any better)
>>
>>85741657
>DO YOU BLEED?
>Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.
>MY MOM'S NAME IS MARTHA, TOO! MARTHA MOM BUDS!
So many memorable lines.
>>
>>85741657
"Look Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Now see this suit? I've got all the power and you have the responsibility to take off your pants."
>>
>>85747486
>children die of terrible diseases of their own free will
>>
>And we have a Hulk
No idea how this hasn't been posted yet
>>
File: 1501402636557.jpg (1MB, 3826x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501402636557.jpg
1MB, 3826x1080px
I find it hilarious how Cap America might aswell be an ISIS fighter with that rhetoric of his. Luckily he possesses the ability of Gary Sue Hindsight.
>>
>>85747070
turn off your brain bro
>>
>Mister Doctor?
>It's Strange.
>Maybe, who am I to judge?
>>
>>85747942
>Fuck the UN

wow why is cap so fucking based?

>Fuck laws and rules. I get to do whatever I want. I know what's right and nobody else does so I refuse to listen to them

Caps literal first appearance is him breaking the law to serve the greater good. He's also the main reason the allies won ww2 so if he didn't break the law the MCU would be run by Hydra, so this point is unironically true.
>>
>>85747918
Nobody remembered the line to post it which means it's wasn't memorable.
>>
>>85748223
Cap operates on the belief that he should not be restricted in any way or form basically making him a terrorist. If he was wrong just once, he could end up fighting democratically elected governments. And Tony was only wrong because of a fucking conspiracy that nobody knew about. Cap got lucky. But his actual arguments of being a vigilante didn't mention any conspiracy by ex-Sokovian military. So basically the story ended up kissing his ass extreme rhetoric.
>>
>>85747942
Cap it's against the NWO and Super kill embraces it.
>>
>>85747942
Are you the same guy who posted this as a thread the other day and got 200+ replies shitting on you?
>>
>>85748340
>Cap operates on the belief that he should not be restricted in any way or form basically making him a terrorist.

Cap believes that Government and laws serve a purpose, but ultimately, 'the right thing to do' can never be legislated so these laws will have to be broken when push comes to shove.

>And Tony was only wrong because of a fucking conspiracy that nobody knew about.

Tony being wrong had nothing to do with the Winter Soldier plot line. He's wrong because he turned into an authoritarian cuck because unlike Cap he values security more then freedom so would risk building an all powerful AI that could rebel against humanity because he'd rather destroy the world himself then risk losing a battle because he 'didn't do enough' to win.

>Cap got lucky.

Cap only saved Bucky because he knew there's a chance he was framed and no chance he'd be arrested because he's too dangerous not to be killed on sight
>>
>>85748701
>Cap believes that Government and laws serve a purpose, but ultimately, 'the right thing to do' can never be legislated so these laws will have to be broken when push comes to shove.
This is how every evil person ever has justified his actions. In the world of Marvel, maybe the evil people actually do consider themselves evil. In the real world, the most evil are those who consider themselves righteous above all else. Cap falls in that category. He's probably too hard up his own ass to recognize the trappings of his rhetoric.
>>
>>85747942
>Lets kill Bucky even though we have only a shitty camera rip full of pixels of him being near the UN explosion
>Wait what? how about bring him into custody and giving him a fair trial?
>Nah, we're the UN we don't do that, because we're the law, so lets kill the dude
>I'm out
Woah, Cap is so evil not following evil laws
>>
>>85748810
Steve works for them, Steve is a solder, he must follow orders independently of their nature, moral or whatever. If your superiors tell you to kill babies, you do it or else you're a traitor.
>>
>>85741837
BvS: An emotionally stunted homosexual who is in a relationship with his butler gets mad because aliens attack the earth and there's only one left to get revenge on, even though he's clearly fighting to save what and who he can. Meanwhile some red headed idiot woman endangers herself non stop to get a story printed in the paper no one reads. An insane human man with really unclear motivations creates a monster because he wants to be feared or something. Also there's a Greek goddess for some reason. Be sure to watch her standalone film!

CACW: A group of unregulated superheroes make mistakes that get people killed and are asked to sign an agreement putting them under the jurisdiction of a joint group of nations, but some of them think this is a bad idea as governments are corrupt and it could mean failing to save people when it mattered. The other side just wants to make sure they can continue saving people at all, feeling deep guilt for all of his own failures. A series of events from a third party leads the two groups into direct conflict, centered around a complex plot by a normal human using their emotions and dark pasts against them, and his whole motivation is to get them to break apart - not necessarily die - as they failed to save his family. This culminates in a showdown more of morality than the men, as both sides believe theirs is the just cause, and fight to prove it.

There, I bullshitted some shit as well.
>>
>>85748843
Cap is literally a traitor in the MCU.
>>
>>85747942
>Superman
>process of democracy
You're ignoring the fact that Superman could just leave if he doesn't like the outcome. What are they going to do, throw him in prison?

Although I do agree it's bullshit that everyone complains about "Man of Murder" but then everyone acts like hundreds of thousands of people didn't die in Avengers.
>>
>>85748810
Yeah, know how easy to follow is MCU I don't get why people don't understand how easy the plot was. It was fucking saturday morning cartoons plot, Government is not too keen on getting the truth but dealing with the problems fast, Cap disagrees, Tony is ridden with guilt and sides with government... srly, it was piss easy and simple to the point of rolling my eyes back, srly, only black and white, not even one gray.
>>
>>85748891
And therefore in the wrong, and must be stopped.
>>
>>85747354
It was a decent Batman movie, a weak Man of Steel sequel, and a terrible Social Network sequel.

>>85748947
>only black and white, not even one gray.
What about the situation where Captain America is defending a serial killer who might not be completely responsible for his own crimes, but then again might just be lying to save his own skin?
>>
>>85748843
>>85748977
Please tell me you're American, because this is ironic as fuck
>Hurr durr I'm not obligated to follow a tyranic government, I declare myself independent, fuck you Britain. America fuck yeah. Wait? are you fighting against me? yur a traitor
>>
>>85747942
All cap does is save people. He saves his best friend because why the fuck wouldn't he? Bucky was being framed and Cap wanted to get to him before the UN try to kill him, so he could take him in for a fair trial. He breaks rules to save people that's it, he's a simple character. Now because he broke those laws he is a war criminal.
>>
DUDE CHARACTER DOES SOMETHING STUPID THROUGH HYPNOSIS LMAO

BRAVO MARVEL
>>
>>85749078
Marvel has objetive evil and objetive good, no different shades, if a good guy does something bad he has to be immediately excused with stuff like brainwashing. Which leads me to my question, how can people still get Marvel plots so bad as this dude>>85747942.
>>
>>85749015
Pretty much all countries are like that at the end of the day though.
>>
>>85749134
It's hilarious how Bucky's actions are excused because of brainwashing. Same with Tony. It's a very convenient ass pull so you never have to write a character with enough plausible motivation to actually do something stupid or evil.

Imagine if Batman in BvS was just under some spell all this time and there was no need for atonement because he lacked autonomy over his actions. Batman is deluded as fuck but atleast that delusion is justified through core character traits and not just "Olsen whispers something in your ears" plot device.
>>
>>85741657

Off the top of my head:

Just because he was your father don't make him your daddy

I could do this all day

Cap's whole speech to Shield about the Hydra infiltration

We are groot

I've knocked out Hitler 80 some times

Sorry if you were looking for tortured grimdark handwringing. Go read some lord Byron faggot
>>
>>85747418
>Applying your feeble human morality to a higher being
>>
>>85749249
>It's hilarious how Bucky's actions are excused because of brainwashing. Same with Tony.

Tony wasn't brainwashed, SW just made his subconscious fears into a vivid, conscious nightmare and that drove him to recklessness and go behind his teams back because he either thinks they're too pussy (banner) or too dumb (everyone else) to understand his vision.
>>
>>85741657
Sure. Any film in particular?

>Truth is... I am Iron Man
>Hulk... SMASH
>Whosoever holds this hammer, should he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor
>I can do this all day
>There are always men like you (also "That's my secret, Captain... I'm always angry")
>You'll never see me coming
>We are Groot
>There are no strings on me
>Dormammu, I've come to bargain

That's one memorable line from a bunch of them... couldn't think of any from Guardians 2, Iron Man 2, Thor 3, The Winter Soldier, Ant-Man, or Civil War from the top of my head... unless you count "I can do this all day" again.
>>
>>85741657

because capeshit
>>
>>85749249
>Imagine if Batman in BvS was just under some spell all this time and there was no need for atonement because he lacked autonomy over his actions
That's almost certainly what Marvel would have done.

>>85749630
Half of these lines just made me chuckle. "There are always men like you" was genuinely good though.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 1313x985px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 1313x985px
>Wake up little spider. No you're not dead yet, just paralysed. You're an amazing creature, Spider-Man. You and I are not so different. I chose my path, you chose the way of the hero. And they found you amusing for a while, the people of this city. But the one thing they love more than a hero is to see a hero fail, fall, die trying. In spite of everything you've done for them, eventually they will hate you. Why bother? Here's the real truth. There are eight million people in this city. And those teeming masses exist for the sole purpose of lifting the few exceptional people onto their shoulders. You, me? We're exceptional. I could squash you like a bug right now, but I'm offering you a choice. Join me! Imagine what we could accomplish together... what we could create. Or we could destroy! Cause the deaths of countless innocents in selfish battle again and again and again until we're both dead! Is that what you want? Think about it, hero!
>>
File: lol.jpg (66KB, 460x683px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
66KB, 460x683px
>>85741737
ayy
>>
>>85741657
Those are all terrible lines. The God one is embarrassing
>>
>>85749972
SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
>>
>implying memorable lines is the only thing that makes a movie good
I can think of several handfuls of memorable lines from the Star Wars prequels. That doesn't mean they were good films.
>>
>>85751905
>implying memorable lines is the only thing that makes a movie good
Nobody said it's the ONLY thing.

But if I had to choose between two similar films with one having better dialogue, guess which one I'd choose?
>>
>>85751964
Why do you need to choose? You CAN enjoy both series of films.
>>
>>85741837
>>85747942
This Desi Comics shill has been doing it for free for several hours
on a tuesday
>>
>>85742362
The First Avenger deserves more love
>>
>>85752114
>doing things for free
Does someone actually enjoy shilling?
>>
>>85752054
It's very hard to enjoy something like Marvel that won't stop making mockery out of itself admitting to the audience that the whole premise is stupid. Did any of the Marvel crew seriously expect us to take the airport battle as geniune when Spidey won't stop spouting quips for one whole second? Bad dialogue can ruin film. Especially dialogue written on a scene-to-basis only serving a purpose of retaining audience attention for as long as possible.
>>
REAL PAJEET HOURS
SUCKING SNYDER DICK FOR PENNIES
>>
>>85752166
Theres a certain someone that does yes
his name starts with an S and he was a big bum buddy with someone thats named started with M
>>
>>85752232
Third-world marlel shill going full nuclear today
>>
>>85752209
Maybe it's just hard for you. I don't expect high art in my films made for general audiences, so I'm able to turn of the overly critical part of my brain until after the movie is over and I can get something out of it. It prevents being butthurt enough to bitch on the internet as if my opinion matters.
>>
>Legend tells us one thing, history another. But every now and then we find something that belongs to both.
>Truth is a matter of circumstance - it's not all things to all people, all the time.
>Ultron thinks we're monsters, that we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him, it's about whether he's right.
>A thing isn't beautiful because it lasts.
>....Because the strong man who has known power all his life, may lose respect for that power, but a weak man knows the value of strength, and knows... compassion.
>"The only matter I do not take seriously, boy, is you. Your politics bore me. Your demeanor is that of a pouty child. And apparently, you alienated my favorite daughter, Gamora. I shall honor our agreement, Kree, if you bring me the Orb. But return to me again empty handed, and I will bathe the starways in your blood."

OP BTFO
>>
>>85752421
all capeshit is bad anon, snyder pajeets just like to pretend their shit doesn't stink and then roll around in it.
>>
>>85752727
And Pajeets are the stankiest.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-11-07-11h50m03s036.png (936KB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-11-07-11h50m03s036.png
936KB, 1920x802px
And my favorite

>I miss you too dad
>>
File: 1482247647549.jpg (41KB, 570x412px) Image search: [Google]
1482247647549.jpg
41KB, 570x412px
>Marvel Pajeets literally stealing DCbro memes because they're so creatively bankrupt
You might almost think it was Kevin Feige himself ordering these third-worlder shills arounds.
>>
>>85742092
Can you post this in a Vocaroo?
>>
>>85741657
>that's my secret, cap
>i'm always a dcuck
>>
>>85748783
if you use your logic, then Hitler was a good guy because he made laws to further his goals and got the people of germany on his side.
>>
>>85747070
>>85747070
>>85748118
He's repressing his anger normally you dumb fucks.
>>
>the red capes are coming
What a great line.
>>
File: 1396042913162.jpg (21KB, 350x569px) Image search: [Google]
1396042913162.jpg
21KB, 350x569px
>>85753050
>he fell for the "DC is a white franchise" meme
>>
>I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all... They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to.
>>
File: 1401831973043.png (110KB, 216x333px) Image search: [Google]
1401831973043.png
110KB, 216x333px
>>85751450
>9gag
>>
>making capeshit into the next console wars
And you wonder why /tv/ is shit
>>
Zack Snyder is on team spirit. He's escaping the transient "historical materialism" of short-sighted pigs like you. While you roll around in the dirt, slinging mud, reducing existence to something understandable to your pathetic, finite bodily circumstance, Snyder is erupting out of history with his eyes on Superman, taking the brave leap that resentful, cynical pussies like you are too self-absorbed to even see as an option.

Snyder is the most courageous artist alive. The soulless cowards criticizing his quest just don't realize the stakes.
>>
the line in OP was satire because something like that would come straight out of an old golden era comic book.. jesus why do people have such trouble with basic comprehension? every line from BvS was so stilted and schmaltzy that it could have been written by any hack gradeschool wannabe. everybody's motivation in the movie except maybe Lex was so jumbled and irrational. superman looked fucking depressed for the majority of the thing and batman hated superman for no good god damned reason.
>>
>>85753152
Hitler broke the law first. So actually Cap fits in that category aswell. Hitler broke the laws and then remade new ones. Cap America is striving to do the same ting.
>>
Snyder and Feige still can't beat Raimi
>>
>>85753316
These people have been confirmed from /v/eddit and the likes though
it's not our fault swaglord and redwood allow it because muh advertising and making /tv/ as fast as /v/
>>
>>85753342
See
>>85741837
>>
>>85753343
he was elected!
>>
>>85753372
bruce hated superman because mommy and daddy got killed?! he stopped killing superman because their mom had the same name! they made batman come off as a retard
>>
>>85753017
>superman wearing warm clothes cuz fuck being superman
>>
>>85753343
>>85753382
No he tried to break the law and win by the Beerhall Putsch which failed, then he tried to enter the law and made himself the law in which he succeeded.
>>
>>85753478
with support from the populace
>>
>>85753464
>Why would Clark Kent not want to fit in with the environment
I swear the ape squad coming up with things to bitch about get dumber by the day.
>>
>>85753524
Yes, what's your point?
>>
>>85741657
I liked that scene. Something about the way Ant-Man said it was very superhero-like. Not a hint of cynicism.
>>
>>85752424
>just turn off your brain bro
>>
>>85753553
hitler didn't become a wanted man, sneaking around germany. cap didn't take control of the country. your comparison to hitler is completely unfounded
>>
I liked that part in Civil War where friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man is recruited by Tony as a mercenary to attempt homicide on other superheroes.

Wow, what heroic role models Marvel is bringing to the table!
>>
>>85741701
In Sneed of orange slices over here
>>
>>85753597
I'm not that guy anon.
>>
File: 1-3LFHA6iiUbyQsbHYahTEQQ.jpg (70KB, 564x520px) Image search: [Google]
1-3LFHA6iiUbyQsbHYahTEQQ.jpg
70KB, 564x520px
Get a sense of humor. OP.

Bucky/Falcon comedic duo was more memorable than anything to come out of DC.

Why let Spidey and Ant-Man get all the laughs. Winter Soldier is a great untapped source of comedy.
>>
>>85753658
>Bucky/Falcon comedic duo was more memorable than anything to come out of DC.
>Comedic duo

Why don't you just watch comedy movie then? Fucking retard. How am I supposed to take capeshit seriously when it's just cheap quip one after the another
>>
>>85741870
"No!"
>>
>>85753715
The CGI is dreadful! The choreography is boring!
>>
>>85753658
DUDE JUST TURN YOUR BRAINS OFF, IT'S ALL FUN AND JOKES LMAO
>>
>>85741657
Who in the world still defends BvS? Just move on to your next autistic thing.
>>
>>85753705

Comic is right in the name of Marvel Comics and DC Comics. It's supposed to be comical.
>>
>>85753705
>How am I supposed to take capeshit seriously
You don't, capeshit was never meant to be serious, comic comes from comedy. Sure, you can have some pretentions mind blowing capeshit form time to time, but the genre is not about that, is an action packed supernatural comedy
>>
>>85741657
I'm always angry

I'm especially angry when DC fags push their fanboy flicks so shit the studio puts dirt filters over everything so nobody can see how shit they really are.
>>
>>85753743
>dude watch lex spout freshman level philosophy like it's deep and insightful
>if there's a 1% he's evil then we have to treat it like a 100% chance

I'd rather watch fun than a tryhard trainwreck
>>
>>85753732
As I watched, I noticed every time a character blew something up, the script had them say "the airport has been evacuated"
>>
>>85753756
Welcome to /tv/
I honestly think it's the last place online this shit era defended, even the DC Reddit pages hate BvS
>>
>>85753884
This poor Marvel third-worlder shill must be keeping tab on god knows how many sites.
>>
DUDE LET'S HAVE A MASSIVE BATTLE ON AN AIRPORT BUT THEN ABRUPTLY STOP EVERYTHING WHEN THAT BLACK IRON MAN HURTS HIS FEET LMAO
>>
>>85747418
This argument relies on the assumption that humans always know the difference between good and evil (which is incorrect).
>>
>>85746900
>>85747070

That line implies he controls Hulk transformation and then in the next movie he's shown as an unstable mess that needs help to come back to his human form.

Terrible.
>>
>>85753986
And then Whedon says fuck it I'll just send this mess to space instead.
>>
>>85753949
You probably meant stop when the achievement of one of the fighting sides has been completed and Cap escaped with Bucky.
>>
Remember that time good ol' Bucky tried to kill a kid in HS?

Remember that time that friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man tried to kill Bucky?

They were good friends.
>>
>>85748918

The scenario where they decide to lock him up was already part of MoS. Check out the interrogation scene.
>>
>>85747942
Cap is 100% right and based. No one is obligated to follow unjust laws. Why would you think anyones better than regulating the avengers then the avengers?
>>
>>85741737
More like Australia.
>>
>>85754163
Who decides what laws are unjust or not? Luckily we live in the cartoon world of Marvel where the only time our heroes can do wrong is when they are being hypnotized by mind readers.
>>
>>85754163
Why do the Avengers think they can regulate themselves?
>>
>>85754126
Does Buck even know that's a kid? Aren't you the same guy whining in all the threads about how 'they aren't really trying to kill each other'?

>DCkek accusing Marlel's kid friendly characters of murder
>>
>>85746085
Snyder's DCEU is all just moments strung together with frayed string.

Man of Steel. Think about all those flash backs and forth. Except they didn't have narrative connections between them. They just are.

That is why Trolls love the DCEU. Because they can just post a short snippet and gush about the scenery. But those moments don't mean shit because there is nothing backing them up.
>>
>>85747942
Fuck off and kys they literally wanted to nuke New York. Cap did nothing wrong.
>>
>>85749391
That's a lazy way to avoid writing a motivation for a character.
>>
>>85754284
MoS has a flashback within a flashback. I saw this in ZAZ comedies but never done straight.
>>
>>85754280
>Does Buck even know that's a kid?
Spider-Man quipped for 15 minutes straight before so the voice should've been enough to tip him off.

Humor the idea that Bucky didn't do that last nano second dodge. Imagine the aftermath of Spidey killing Bucky after being recruited as a mercenary by Tony. Isn't it funny how fast this movie falls apart the moment you consider what if anyone hadn't done a miraculous last second dodge.
>>
>>85754284
>Except they didn't have narrative connections between them
brainlets like this exist.
>>
>>85754347
The voice is Tom Holland who is a grown man, so no.

>Humor the idea that Bucky didn't do that last nano second dodge. Imagine the aftermath of Spidey killing Bucky after being recruited as a mercenary by Tony. Isn't it funny how fast this movie falls apart the moment you consider what if anyone hadn't done a miraculous last second dodge.
His side was trying to kill Bucky, I don't see the problem.
>>
>>85754238
>Who decides what laws are unjust or not?
Morals. Any law that violates a persons liberty and rights are unjust.
>>85754253
Because they saved the world on multiple occasions.
>>
>>85754380
Prove me wrong you bitch.
>>
>>85754417
Bucky was still unhinged. Earlier in the movie he nearly killed Tony Stark.
>>
>>85754417
If Bucky was killed, Cap would have gone beserk.
>>
File: distress.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
distress.gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>85754417
Really? You don't see the problem of a new fresh superhero starting out killing another misunderstood superhero who Spidey has no reason to hate but Tony telling him is bad? Really? You see absolutely no problem with Spidey killing another man in quip blood just like that?

It's funny how quickly you brush this one under the rug while we've had to listen to you lot whine about Zod's death for four years straight.
>>
>>85754339

What was the flashback in a flashback?

>>85754284

>Flashbacks show Clark's childhood and teenage years in a chronological way
>He remembers those specific moments after he either sees stuff around him that resembles those days (school bus) or is in a similar situation (concentrating to block sounds while he's underwater)

Sure bud
>>
>>85754455
Bucky isn't as morally white as any of the other characters he was a Soviet murder machine.
>>
>>85741657
The only memorable quote from the entirety of Marvel movies is when Cap says "I can do this all day"
>>
>>85754498
>Everyone is the same.
>>
>>85746385
>this is what /co/ actually believes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>85754434
>Morals. Any law that violates a persons liberty and rights are unjust.
And what happens when someone inevitably breaks these laws? Should you not be able to punish them because it would be violating their liberty and rights?

>Because they saved the world on multiple occasions.
Whilst causing huge collateral damage on every occasion. And the Avengers spent a good portion of the films arguing with each other anyway, so it's not like they're a well-oiled machine that can efficiently deal with any threat.
>>
>>85746526
>>85746879
>>85746454
I like MOS as much as the next pajeet. But the ost is what makes it. Sure the scenes themselves are good, but put in a weaker/marvel ost and you have considerably worse movie.
>>
>>85748340
Mcu Cap is no different to an isis fighter or to George Bush jr.
>>
File: sadfleck.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
sadfleck.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>tfw when superman was about punch batman's head off
>>
>>85748340
Mcu Cap is no different to an isis fighter or to George Bush jr.

>>85748843
You are extremely ignorant
>>
>>85754327
God is not a character. Do I really need to explain this? Do you think ants judge you when you walk over them? Do you think they hate you? Do you care even if they do?
>>
>>85746298
It's all Disney's fault
>>
>>85754575
>And what happens when someone inevitably breaks these laws? Should you not be able to punish them because it would be violating their liberty and rights?
Yes people who violate other peoples rights deserve to have their rights violated in return
>Whilst causing huge collateral damage on every occasion. And the Avengers spent a good portion of the films arguing with each other anyway, so it's not like they're a well-oiled machine that can efficiently deal with any threat.
So what makes you think there would be less collateral damage with government regulation? Look at all the wars throughout history. I know the avengers are not a well oiled machine but government bureaucracy would only make them less efficient like with all private organisations
>>
>>85754891
What you're suggesting is complete anarchy.
>>
>>85741657
>>I figured out way back if God is all-powerful, He cannot be all good. And if He is all good, then He cannot be all-powerful. And neither can you be.

This is literally philosophy 101 discussion. As in I remember my professor discussing this the 1st week of class. I can't believe you faggots think it's some sort of profound revelation by Snyder.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibenevolence
>>
>>85752664
If you have to look up a quote on IMDB it's not a good quote, m8
>>
File: bolton.jpg (40KB, 500x710px) Image search: [Google]
bolton.jpg
40KB, 500x710px
>>85754992
Do you honestly think Snyder intended as a profound revelation he made?

Do you honestly think taking a quote of context and applying to the director's beliefs, who mind you is a devout Christian, is valid criticism?

Do you honestly believe Lex (that's the character saying this, not the director) is doing anything but disguising his own selfish agenda with pretty philosophy to give himself the appearance of a righteous cause?
>>
>>85754765

He's a character in the he's a fictional person created to play a role in a story. Being almighty doesn't excuse laziness.
>>
>>85755066
Reddit spacing, waste of dubs
>>
>>85755112
So I take it as a no? You had not the slightest clue but only wanted to show off your ability to wiki information? Every day it becomes more and more clear just how ignorant you fucks are on the subjects you are so vocal on. Next time, shut the fuck and THINK before rushing off to Wiki and blogging your childhood story as legitimate criticism.
>>
>>85755150
I just joined thread lmao you responded to wrong guy
>>
>>85755161
Yeah ok mate sure you did. You're looking more and more pitiful by the post. Just stop and run instead of embarrassing yourself further.
>>
>>85755209
I literally have no idea what's going on I didn't even read the thread, I'm just here to shitpost. You are still responding to wrong guy.
>>
>>85754985
Or just minarchy. S.H.I.E.L.D did help rescue people in aou
>>
>>85755244
Ok have the final reply and then you can chicken out like the ignorant faggot you are.
>>
>>85755266
Yeah you're just getting an excuse so you don't have to talk to the other guy, typical. Projecting much? Chicken?

Chip chip chip chip
>>
>>85754891
>Yes people who violate other peoples rights deserve to have their rights violated in return
Should the people who punish a criminal also be punished for breaking the law? What's the difference between breaking the law and applying the law, that the latter simply wears a uniform?

>So what makes you think there would be less collateral damage with government regulation?
Because there would be full co-operation with the military/police. The military/police could focus on evacuating civilians or providing support while the superheroes focus on dealing with the villain.
>>
>>85755339
But in the cartoon world of Marvel, we saw how Cap America with five police officers handing out parking tickets successfully evacuated the millions living in New York in just minutes!
>>
>>85755421
No we didn't. We did see him at least make an attempt to minimize casualties though, unlike Superman in MoS.
>>
>>85755568
Yeah by pointing his magic Gary Sue fingers making people vanish.
>>
>>85755339
Should the people who punish a criminal also be punished for breaking the law? What's the difference between breaking the law and applying the law, that the latter simply wears a uniform?
When someone breaks a law its a crime. When they get punished it's called justice. I'm not really getting your point.
>Because there would be full co-operation with the military/police. The military/police could focus on evacuating civilians or providing support while the superheroes focus on dealing with the villain.
The governments support to the avengers in the first movie was attempting to nuke new york. Anyway they don't have to regulated to co-operate, shield helped out the avengers in age of ultron and superheros usually fuck up villains tie them up and leave them for the police.
>>
>>85748873

>being such a butthurt fanboy that you spent all this time typing out a rebuttal

tl;dr btw
>>
autism: the thread
>>
>>85755715
forgot the
>
>>
>>85742092
Yes
>>
>>85741976
>"Everyone's got a gimmick"
Literally stolen from Spiderman 3.
>>
>>85744292
that would be tony carrying the warhead into the portal in avengers 1
>>
>>85755715
>When someone breaks a law its a crime. When they get punished it's called justice. I'm not really getting your point.
But whose the one who gets to decide laws. If a group of muslims decide to start enforcing Sharia Law, should they be allowed to punish people they deem to be wrong? The point is that good and evil isn't black and white and you can't assume that the Avengers are always good.

>The governments support to the avengers in the first movie was attempting to nuke new york. Anyway they don't have to regulated to co-operate, shield helped out the avengers in age of ultron and superheros usually fuck up villains tie them up and leave them for the police.
The government weren't co-operating with the avengers in the first film, which is why they sent the nuke (since they were just considered a third-party). If the Avengers had been regulated and controlled, they could have nuked the Chitauri before they caused as much damage as they did.
>>
>>85753771

>comic comes from comedy

Yeah all those comics back in the day were laugh out loud hilarious, especially when Red Skull was killing babies and Captain America go assassinated. Seth Rogan should take notes.
>>
>>85756178
Just shut up fucking virgin
>>
File: CKg-gu9WoAExs-o.jpg (71KB, 600x365px) Image search: [Google]
CKg-gu9WoAExs-o.jpg
71KB, 600x365px
>>85756016
As i said before laws that violate peoples right rights and liberty is unjust. So sharia law is unjust. Should the government be allowed to punish people they deem wrong?
>The point is that good and evil isn't black and white and you can't assume that the Avengers are always good.
Can say the same thing about the government desu
>>
>>85748977
One side does it for duty to his country/institution, the other does it for duty to the people and the ideals his country was founded on. One is legal and one is moral.
>>
>>85749058
A war hero can also be a war criminal, given time.
>>
>>85741657
>That is a three syllable word for any thought too big for little minds.

That was pure cringe tho

The rest I agree with.
>>
>>85756507
>Can say the same thing about the government desu
A democratic government is chosen by the people and is meant to reflect their views. So while it's far from perfect, it is the most optimal solution.
>>
>>85756683
gang rape is a form of democracy
>>
>>85749249
Ha, it's funny you mention that because it's rumored that Superman will be evil in JL.
>>
>>85756785
From a utilitarian point of view, gangrape is a good thing. What's your point?
>>
>>85756829
If Superman goes evil, it will tie into losing Lois Lane somehow. The films have well established that Lois is Superman's link to mankind. The Knightmare implies losing Lois is what could potentially turn Superman over to the other side. There is a fundamental difference there and having Wanda appear behind Iron Man to tell him to build Ultron. One has had two films of build-up, the other was a random event in a Russian basement.
>>
>>85756879
That the democracy need restrictions in the form of a constitution to be acceptable. But it doesn't matter the u.s constitution is only seen as a suggestion these days
>>
File: IMG_9510.jpg (79KB, 640x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9510.jpg
79KB, 640x306px
>>85741701
DC would've made it more meaningful
>>
>>85741657
>so how come there isn't a single memorable line in any of the Marvel movies?
Because unlike Snyder their writers and directors understood that you don't make a good movie by stringing together a bunch of cool quotes and epic shots.
>>
>>85758032
They also never really understood how to make a good movie period.
Thread posts: 270
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.