[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Walking Dead (post season 4) >Breaking Bad (post season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 05-cersei.w710.h473.2x.jpg (169KB, 1420x946px) Image search: [Google]
05-cersei.w710.h473.2x.jpg
169KB, 1420x946px
>Walking Dead (post season 4)
>Breaking Bad (post season 4)
>AHS (post season 3)
>Now GoT (post season 5)

Why does every great show lately spiral into shit after ~4 seasons? What are some series that remain GOAT all the way to the end?
>>
Only the Sopranos was able to continue rising in quality with each passing season. This is a well known fact
>>
File: farron.jpg (9KB, 225x235px) Image search: [Google]
farron.jpg
9KB, 225x235px
>>85741161
>got post season 5
>not got post season 1

Fucking plebs everywhere my god.
>>
>>85741900
>muh patrician opinion

nobody cares, you can stop pretending to have good taste because nobody could give any fucks.
>>
>>85741903
TWD Season 5 and 6 are great. Even the infamous hospital arc had the scene where Rick does this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSKATzWggwY
>>
>>85741759
This, some of Sopranos most kino moments are in season 6, such as Kevin Finerty.
>>
File: thumbs up.gif (388KB, 200x129px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.gif
388KB, 200x129px
>What are some series that remain GOAT all the way to the end?

Xena
>>
File: grrmartin.jpg (31KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
grrmartin.jpg
31KB, 620x413px
>>85741161
To be fair Game of Thrones ran out of book source material. If only this fag will finish his freaking books
>>
File: madmen.jpg (203KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
madmen.jpg
203KB, 1920x1080px
Mad Men all 7 seasons are great
>>
File: nick kek.gif (3MB, 300x194px) Image search: [Google]
nick kek.gif
3MB, 300x194px
>>85741931
>immediately triggered
>pretending not to care
>cant handle having shit taste

Just accept your plebeian tastes, don't be ashamed.
>>
>>85741759
Season 5 is a retread, totally unnecessary, and season 6 contains the worst batch of episodes of the entire show (Vito). Season 3 was the best.
>>
>>85742171
Season 5 tackles similar issues to older seasons in cleverer ways.
>>
>>85742171
Are you going to pretend like 6B was not the greatest run of television ever conceived?
>>
>>85741161
TWD season 5 is the best season though
>>
>>85744458
I'd consider 4B/5A to be one season (wild man kino) and 5B/6A to be a separate one (where the wild men have to learn to reintegrate with civilization)
>>
>>85741900
GoT season 1-4 are all better than the entirety of Rome.
>>
>>85741161
Writers fatigue/ran out of source material. They usually only write so much initially and have to keep going because they're successful.
>>
>>85741759
Mad Men as well.
>>
GoT season 2-3 were worse than the first one, but still decent enough. Stuff like grampa Tywin were odd but looking at what we have now, ultimately not so bad.
Season 4 and onward was really shit though, I fail to see why people would defend season 4 when it became the most apparent the plot was off the rails. Every Ramsay action became nonsensical fanwankery
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.