[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people out there stupid enough to think this is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: snoke.png (316KB, 398x300px) Image search: [Google]
snoke.png
316KB, 398x300px
>there are people out there stupid enough to think this is Plagueis
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I almost feel bad for prequel/EU fags, but then I remember they have shit taste and deserve the disappoint they will receive this December.

I shall bathe in your tears.
>>
>>85737988
TFA is an embarrassment to the brand.
Literally all sequel bait with nothing of it's own to stand on and it was shot like a fucking TV show.
JJ is a massive hack
>>
File: basedeuron.png (117KB, 356x331px) Image search: [Google]
basedeuron.png
117KB, 356x331px
A FINGER IN THE BUM?
>>
he's dath snoke and he killed the entire jedi except luke skywalkner and hes BACK FOR REVENE!
>>
>>85738040
>He didn't like FA
You have no understanding of context
>>
>>85738115
and you have no understanding of film
>>
>>85738115
More shit mommy
>>
They have to change it now that everyone figured it out.
>>
File: 1402423803500.jpg (96KB, 564x489px) Image search: [Google]
1402423803500.jpg
96KB, 564x489px
>>85737988
>>85738115
>>
>>85738157
top kek m8, you're insane if think Disney ever considered making the twist of a trilogy some off-screen character from a throwaway line in the prequels
>>
>>85738234
It was foreshadowed with Plagueis' theme.
>>
>>85738325
There is no such thing. It's called "Palpatine's Teaching," and it's a generic Dark Side bad guy theme with the same motif used multiple times in RotS.
>>
he works for that tree from the original trilogy.
>>
>>85737988

It should have been.
>>
>>85738234

It's not really a throwaway line; it's actually one of the most important scenes to get Anakin to go Dark, along with the Sand People slaughter.

It alludes to how Anakin was probably created by Plagueis and Sheev.
>>
File: THE OMEGA JEDI.png (1MB, 994x554px) Image search: [Google]
THE OMEGA JEDI.png
1MB, 994x554px
>>85737988
I think its Plageuis but I don't care if he is or isn't.

Maybe it was the whole the villain is not Khan thing with Abrams and Into Darkness.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.