[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show is gonna get the Rick and Morty cycle. >Everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: DADSS4wVwAA3yiM.jpg (31KB, 403x519px) Image search: [Google]
DADSS4wVwAA3yiM.jpg
31KB, 403x519px
This show is gonna get the Rick and Morty cycle.

>Everyone obsesses over it and loves it
>Praises it as a breathe of fresh air
>General public over hypes it
>4chan calls it reddit and turns it's back on it
>>
>>85736867
>This show is gonna get the Rick and Morty cycle.
>>Everyone obsesses over it and loves it
>>Praises it as a breathe of fresh air
>>General public over hypes it
>>4chan calls it reddit and turns it's back on it
What the fuck is it
>>
File: OjGBrXn.jpg (64KB, 720x960px)
OjGBrXn.jpg
64KB, 720x960px
>>85736867
Looks pretty reddit
>>
Wow he's touching her ass.
This is the best show.
>>
>>85736919
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S33uf3E4UT4
>>
I can see it already, all the normies drooling all over this shit for being le too random and relatable 20 something's life xDD

Fuck this and anyone who likes it
>>
>>85737052
Is this Regular Show for "adults?"
>>
>>85737217
Pretty much, mixed with some dude acid
>>
>>85736867
why do all these postmodern cartoons for manchildren all look the same?
>>
>>85736867
>breathe of fresh air
>>
>>85737284
Because animation is dead, and studios go for the cheap, soulless"art" like bean heads and noodle arms.
>>
>>85737095
I unironically think it looks pretty good.
>>
>t. normie
>>
>>85736867
It already looks like shit, though.
>>
>>85736867
Reddit show now with hoomanzz
I enjoyed stupidity back in the 2000's like Aqua teen hunger force or Sealab 2021 and mission hill but this thing is trying too hard. Is targeted to a certain type of manchildren audience.
>>
>>85736867
I liked Regular Show... besides when it did the faggy Adventure Time Rick and Morty shift where it suddenly focuses on Muh Smart Emotional Relationship Drama instead of ridiculous cartoon misadventures. If I wanted to see that kind of fag shit I'd watch an HBO show.
>>
File: barn.gif (3MB, 480x360px)
barn.gif
3MB, 480x360px
>>85737348
Early era Simpsons was very nice, and they threw alot of pic related in as well. Just little micro-vignettes showing fun expressions or whatnot
>>
>>85736867
I hated Rick and Morty from the pilot.

I even gave it another chance and watched an entire second episode which was also awful. The show is not funny. And it infuriates me that people are attributing quotes from Sarte to this shitty cartoon. "We're born without reason live for no purpose and die by accident that's so deep this show is so smart and cerebral omg I've got to share how trendy existentialism is with everyone on facebook!"
>>
>>85738096
>Sarte

I mean Sartre.

Fucking frogs why can't they use the Latin alphabet correctly.
>>
>>85738145
haha sweet reference dude! You have the sickest references and everybody knows that!
>>
>reddit show releases reddit trailer
>reddit show gets released and it's reddit
>redditors love it
>anyone who's not a fucking faggot doesn't like it
>>
is it weird that i knew jason manzoukis would be playing the character he is playing based off how he looks? why do animators make characters look like the people who voice them all the time?
>>
>>85737052
jason fucking mantzoukas deserves better animation

why don't these meme cartoonists even ATTEMPT to differentiate their shows anymore

it's fucking criminal
>>
File: TATTOO.jpg (44KB, 604x453px)
TATTOO.jpg
44KB, 604x453px
>>85736958
wow sick tat
>>
>>85736867
>This show is gonna get the Rick and Morty cycle.
Not really because no one knows/cares what this is.
>>
>>85737348
you can still make cheap animation while having a unique style
archer looks different from tom green goes to the mayor looks different from reg show

they CAN do it but they fucking SUCK
bunch of no-talent one-trick-ponies running this industry, probably based off stupid social capital popularity pageant bullshit
>lol me and my bros l i t e r a l l y just drew this HILARRRIOUS cartoon
>yasss we are gonna be soooo popular
>>
>>85736958
>>85738583
tats are cringy and degenerate
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.