[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Bran watched his own sister get raped...let's try to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: CW_NRhWuRU6BCrVsZiWV3g.jpg (144KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CW_NRhWuRU6BCrVsZiWV3g.jpg
144KB, 1200x900px
So Bran watched his own sister get raped...let's try to honestly analyze this.

Why would he bring THAT up (and not, say, what she had for breakfast)?

I'm convinced Bran may be a villain working for the night king and he brought it up to alienate her. Anyone agree?
>>
File: download (4).jpg (4KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
4KB, 299x168px
Hmmm I should tell her what she ate last night so she knows im the 3 eyed raven and shit
nah lets bring up her getting raped
>>
If her wedding night scene was filmed in a universe where no SJW revolution occured, would we have gotten to see Sansa being plowed doggy style with her tits flapping around like Dany?
>>
I think it was to show how detached he is from humanity and human emotion. I doubt he meant anything by it, probably just being autistic
>>
>>85732646
cant rape your wife bro
>>
>>85732907
webm of that dany/ drogo scene plz
>>
File: IMG_2550.gif (2MB, 400x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2550.gif
2MB, 400x382px
>>85733338
>>
>>85732646
To remind her that it was Littlefinger responsible by giving her to him.
>>
>>85732646
did he get off on her getting raped?
>>
>>85732646
>Three Eyed Raven taught me this.
>"But I thought you were the Three Eyed Raven?"
>"I told you it is hard to explain."
WHAT IS SO HARD TO EXPLAIN ABOUT TAKING OVER SOMEONE ELSE'S JOB
>>
>>85733338
stale bait
>>
>>85733797
they're setting up the twist that bran is and has always been the three eyed raven, the old man in the tree was himself
>>
>>85733797
it's hard to explain
>>
>>85732646
I think the scene was supposed to demonstrate how much he has transcended normal human interaction. As someone who has seen so much, it didn't even occur to him that he shouldn't bring that up.
>>
>>85733797

my thoughts
>>
Bran is basically GOT's version of Dr. Manhattan.

He has transcended humanity and human emotions due to his godlike powers.

Bran will start walking around naked soon.
>>
>>85734139
>Bran
>walking
>>
>tfw too smart for human emotion
>>
i don't watch this shit but this thread has piqued my interest

is there a clip of this scene someone can sauce me?
>>
Is this just a meme, or are there actually spergs out there who don't get that the conversation went:

>Bran tells Sansa he can see shit in the past
>He feels bad for her raep
>He says he's sorry bad shit had to happen to her at home
>He tries to make her feel better
>He awkwardly tells her at least she looked pretty on her wedding day

Yeah the tone was as if he was being a Dr. Manhattan autist about it, but that's the whole shebang. What are you idiots missing?
>>
>>85733856
>*stail
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 260x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 260x287px
>>85734139
>>85734164
>>
>>85734139
>>85733212
Pretty sure this. Although it's hilarious for him to bring up her rape and say "yeah i saw it, you looked beautiful as he broke your hymen", it's more likely he that he's just sort of lost connection with humanity and emotions at this point. He was acting weird and autistic the moment he was on screen, him and sansa looking at each other and she's shocked but happy, trying to work up the courage to say something and hug him before breaking into tears, meanwhile bran looked at her blankly like he didn't give a shit at all.

As the anon said, he's probably just dr. manhattan now.
>>
>>85732646
it was a metaphor.

bran knows everything. he wouldn't bring up something bad to his sister, he's a good guy

therefore, we can only assume that in his infinite knowledge he has learned that rape is good

he thought he was saying something nice to sansa
>>
>>85734063
Exactly. Most people are just so stupid they can't figure things like this out. Glad to see someone with some intelligence on this board.
>>
>>85734224
It's hard to explain.
>>
>>85734374
here's your (You) for trying
>>
>>85733338
t. Muhammed al-Qarif jai Shilal
>>
File: 3eyedrapist.jpg (219KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
3eyedrapist.jpg
219KB, 857x1202px
>>85732646
>>
>>85734625
ben afleck posts here?
>>
>>85734374
if 90% of the people who saw that scene interpreted it differently than the writers intended, the writing is flawed
>>
>>85733338
This. She agreed to get married therefore she agreed to sex.

Only SJWs will disagree
>>
>>85734915
you know its a meme to write dumb posts misinterpreting shit on /tv/ right
>>
>>85734915
No, people just lack thinking skills. Do you need everything spelled out for you? That kind of extreme exposition is lame as fuck.
>>
>>85732646
Bra you just don't get it. Bran Raven3y3s Stark is now Paul-Muad'dib meets Dr. Manhattan now. He is experiencing all timelines simultaneously. He is a fucking self-aware singularity now that even time cannot escape. Whenever we the viewer see Bran, we should know he is also seeing us.

When he was chinwagging with his sis, he was also (re)witnessing Ramsay's bloodplay with his sis right then and there. And that could be distracting. You ever randomly blurt out what's internally distracting you when pressed to speak? That's how it went down.
>>
>>85734742
nice
>>
Sansa seems to have the bizarre fate of hearing about their siblings supernatural feats but nobody actually telling her about it
Most siblings would be talking pretty deeply about some of the shit that happened
>Wait you fucking died?
>You're omniscient now
>>
It was a poorly written scene, it made no sense that he would bring that up. They had an idea for a moment and they forced it with some clunky dialogue. Not the first time.
>>
>>85735622
>Arya is a trained assassin who can shapeshift into her victims
>Jon killed a wight, became lord commander and king of the north, died and came back to life
>Bran becomes god

>sansa gets raped
>>
>>85735683
He's Dr Manhattan, you moronic simpleton.
>>
>>85735683
>It was a poorly written scene, it made no sense that he would bring that up.
It's not that, it's that you have a low IQ.
>>
>>85733921
But he doesn't look like Max von Sydow at all.
>>
>>85735218
Did Littlefinger find out how to gain 3YR powers?
>>
>>85734340
It's more likely the writers are shit
>>
>>85734246
This facial swapping is getting out of control
>>
>>85733536
man shes so good at that gesture
>>
File: 1500963319918.gif (660KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
1500963319918.gif
660KB, 353x353px
>>85734139
>>
>>85735839
Nah, that's just what passes for foreshadowing in DnD's typical hamfisted style. There could be a case made that political schemers who survive the game this long like LF has to juggle multiple permutations of their decisions and its consequences in order to keep coming out ahead to survive, much as a poker or chess player would. But LF or any mundane schemer wouldn't have the same computing power that Superwarg Bran mainlining the weirwoodnet could access.
>>
They needed a new autist character now that Stannis is gone.
>>
New Bran is the Gurm insert now, representing the God-Author's access in knowing what is and what is not canon because he wrote/writes/should write it.

Showrunners immediately wrote the author-insert character with a ridiculous portrayal because of how they resent their role as secondary regurgitators to fatfuck's iron grip on the primary material.
>>
>>85732646
Maybe he did it on purpose so she'd leave him alone and stop pestering him with questions.

That's the only logical explanation I can think of.

Or maybe the writers have no idea what to do with Bran.
>>
>>85732646
Is a big forehead a thing for female british actors? I've seen it in daisy, emma, and hayley. Even felicity even though she has a small head.
>>
SHOW ME HER TITS
>>
>>85737736
The possibility is honestly the only reason I'm still watching.
>>
>>85734939
This.
>>
>>85737876
it ain't gon happen, bud
>>
>>85733921
This is what I was thinking. Or he started the trend of the three eyed raven far in the past as some sort of master plan.

Old man bloodraven in the tree directed Bran to him and trained him at the behest of a plan set in motion by Bran centuries earlier.
>>
File: bran stark.jpg (53KB, 412x453px) Image search: [Google]
bran stark.jpg
53KB, 412x453px
>>85733797
>i met this strange old man far beyond the wall, he saved my paralytic ass from the walkers and told me the reason I was led to him was because he had some strange psychic power and I that I have it too so I need to replace him because he is old and shit and now I'm learning to see through time and space but I'm not 100% proficient at it yet and by the way you looked beautiful the night you got rapped
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.