[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legitimate question: was anyone actually surprised by the ending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1244.png (341KB, 609x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1244.png
341KB, 609x357px
Legitimate question: was anyone actually surprised by the ending to this? It was obvious as fuck that Kint was Keyser Soze.
>>
>>85730965
But there was not supposed to be a keyser soze. Thats like saying it was obvious that he was the boogey man.
>>
Except there was no Keyser Soze. Verbal spent the entire film telling the cops whatever they wanted to hear. The cops wanted Keaton to be Soze, so the "twist" is just Kint's grand fabrication to provide the cop's with a red herring.

The twist isn't that he's Keyser Soze. The twist is you think he's Keyser Soze.
>>
which one actually went back to K-Pax?
>>
>>85732633
lol where do people get these wild theories from?
>>
its a shit movie with a twist for normies to think their mind has been blown. just like inception.
>>
The twist is everything you just saw happen was bullshit or the names were changed to protect the not so innocent. I dunno how anyone can not enjoy the fuck out of this movie. The soundtrack is perfect. There is some legitimate tension throughout. Other than Spacey and Byrne, the other main characters are Benicio Del Toro doing a retard voice, a comic whose claim to fame is impression, and a lesser Baldwin--and they all knock it out of the park.
>>
>>85732730
>muh normie boogeyman
kys
>>
I think the first time I saw this I Was 12 and yeah I was probably surprised by it.
>>
>>85732633
Are you retarded?
>>
>>85733115
spotted the normie
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 214x344px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 214x344px
>people who watch it for the twist ending instead of the great acting and cool story
>>
>>85730965
I was a roid-head back when I watched it for the first time. I totally fell for the trick ending and got super pissed off and snapped the DVD in half and spit on it before returning it to Netflix.
>>
>>85733221
spotted the shut-in
>>
File: IMG_2069.jpg (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2069.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
>>85732633
>>
>>85733298
hi
>>
>>85732681
>lol
Faggot
>>
>>85730965
No it wasn't.
>>
>>85733393
It was for anyone with an IQ above 60.
>>
>>85733393
yes it was you fucking brainlet
>>
>>85733226

But it has neither of those.
>>
>>85733389
lol
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.