[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just back from an early screening in Boston. AMA It was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

Just back from an early screening in Boston. AMA

It was a solid 7.5/10
>>
obody givesf a shit
>>
>>85730332
Me too. I give it a 6.892/11
>>
>>85730488
Apparently nobody does. I'm honestly shocked.
>>
>>85730332
How good is McConaughey as Randal Flagg?
>>
Still not paying to watch some big lipped nigger run around for two hours
>>
>>85730332
How did the movie end?
>>
>>85730332

Is it a shitty book adaptation or a shitty idea for a continuation off the 7th book? If the latter, how when and why did Roland become black?
>>
>/v/edditor comes to /tv/
>a-ask me anything please give me validation
>doesen't get 100 replies within 10 minutes
>he is unfamiliar with slower boards because he never leaves /v/
>abandons thread within the hour
it happens literally every day
>>
>>85732121
Very good. Sometimes it's too much McConaughey and not enough Flagg.

>>85732162
Drawing of a door in NYC while Jake eats a hot dog. No lobstrocities, no Eddie, and no Susannah. In the Dixie Pig there is a lobster tank with three lobsters.

>>85732554
It's a continuation. The opening scene shows scenes from other cycles, David The Hawk, Cuthbert, some stuff that looked like Jericho Hill.

>>85732777
kys
>>
>>85734449
>arguing against trips
>>
>>85730332
do you feel like this has enough mainstream appeal, if any whatsoever, to start a series? I never met anyone interested in this movie
Also, how much of it is set in the desert and how much in the real world?
>>
How did you see it early?

I'm also in Boston, wanna hang out and watch movies?
>>
>>85734789
Yes and no. If people go see it, they will like it. It feels like a movie that would have come out in the 1990's. Idris Elba is amazing and carries the movie. I'd say about 30% takes place in the desert.
>>
>>85734934
A guy I used to do BJJ with hooked me up.
>>
>>85735101
>adaptation of The Gunslinger
>70% in NYC

That's really upsetting to me.
>>
Is this great if you've resigned you will never see retarded Revolver Ocelot gunplay scenes from a Hollywood Metal Gear movie?
>>
>>85735139
It's not an adaptation of The Gunslinger. If you go in looking at it like that, you're gonna hate it. There definitely i shit from the book. Zoltan and Tull.
>>
>>85735272
is it aimed at teenagers or does he still murder the kids, fuck Allie etc.?
>>
>>85735229
Yes, especially in the final 20 minutes
>>
>>85735327
I think it's aimed at a general audience. Also, no and no. Tull is full of slow mutants.
>>
>>85735396
Also, they don't call them slow mutants, just mutants.
>>
Honestly it sounds like shit from what you described, what is it that made you like it outside of idris elba?
>>
Casting a black person in this movie is literally white genocide. (((They))) won't rest until every one of us doesn't have a girlfriend. I'm so lonely.
>>
>>85735703
Great action, decent (albeit convoluted story), decent visuals, fucking Shardick. Look, it's not going to blow you away, but it's a good movie and an okay way to introduce the universe.
>>
>>85735823
That's pretty cool that Shardik is in it.

I'll see this if I can find a ticket online for free.
>>
>>85732131
xd
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.