[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>character uncovers Soviet mole in British intelligence >La

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2973.jpg (37KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2973.jpg
37KB, 443x332px
>character uncovers Soviet mole in British intelligence
>La Mer starts playing
>>
Post tips on how to survive this movie
>>
>character attends work christmas party
>soviet anthem starts playing
>>
Here's a fun fact about this movie. In an early scene Smiley can be seen contemplating a painting in his house. Later it is revealed that the painting was given to him (or to his wife) by the eventually revealed culprit. It's implied Smiley did not realize who the mole was earlier because the culprit slept with him wife, so Smiley was incapable of seeing him straight. That somber moment of reflection about the painting he has at the beginning contains in it the ending, in other words.
>>
>>85713682
Cure adhd.
>>
>>85712878
>Gary oldman starts talking in Russian accent
>>
>>85712878
I've tried to watch this movie so many times, its gotta 5 times now. I just can't get into it. I just can't find it interesting.
>>
File: tinkertailer2.jpg (36KB, 660x371px)
tinkertailer2.jpg
36KB, 660x371px
>>85714771
This. Also, it's a very good adaptation given the time constraints of a feature film. I notice something new every time I watch it. It's a film that leaves me wondering why more people don't talk about it? It's good.
>>
>>85714771
>>85716808

Oh that reminds me, I read about that painting bit and lots of other interesting stuff in this essay

http://www.davidbordwell.net/blog/2012/01/23/tinker-tailor-a-guide-for-the-perplexed/
>>
Is this as good as it sounds? I love Gary Oldman, and the premise sounds promising.
>>
>>85712878
I thank this movie for helping me discover this song and all the bunch of music related to it

I actually cried hard as fuck during the ending

I jerk off daily to my 60s french musician waifus that I discovered after listening to every old french song in existence

Francoise Hardy is my goddess that I pray to daily and I've spilled my spaghetti for this girl who looks and is just like her plenty of times and will probably never see her again because she graduated before I got the balls to ask her out and it would be too creepy to send something to her out of nowhere we don't really know eachother at all no

>>85717833
It was a very long time since I watched it but I did like it very much and I recommend it from my memory at least, of course I know more about movies now than I did then so maybe it actually isn't that good in reality. This thread in combination with having a resurgence of listening to this very song a lot recently has made me decide to watch it again
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.