[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just marathoned the first episode of The Man in the High Castle.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: mithc.png (707KB, 2352x1386px) Image search: [Google]
mithc.png
707KB, 2352x1386px
I just marathoned the first episode of The Man in the High Castle.

It was great all the way until the twist at the end. I feel like I just wasted my afternoon.
>>
At least it explains why he wasn't repulsed by the human snow falling on his sandwich.
>>
File: 1500571260644.jpg (11KB, 320x313px) Image search: [Google]
1500571260644.jpg
11KB, 320x313px
>>85710572
>I just marathoned the first episode
>>
The Axis conquering the US is a laughable concept.

How did that even happen in this timeline?
>>
I live in a liberal part of Iowa
>>
>>85710666
Enjoy your visit
>>
>>85710794
Got nuked, gave up.
>>
just marathoned the season 2 trailer
someone tell me how it was
>>
>>85710572
Are blacks slaves and did Hitler liquefy the African population in an experiment on the show?
>>
>>85711235
From what I learned in the first episode, the blacks stick to the west coast and the neutral zone and are killed if caught by nazis. But not slaves.
>>
>>85711077
>germany with nukes
wut

Because of their own policies (drafting physicists into the Wehrmacht, purging Jews and others from academia, not giving it support, etc) there was no chance they would have nukes before the USSR and USA steamrolled them.
>>
The woman in the west coast is a weeb.
>>
>>85711698
>drafting physicists into the wehrmacht
Holy shit, the Nazis were THAT dumb?
>>
>>85710572
I fucking wanted to see italian occupation zone. It can be actually a nigger/jew safe heaven where they are allowed to work at olive plantations. Faccetta nera, bella abissina n'shiet.
>>
File: Killyouself.gif (308KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Killyouself.gif
308KB, 480x270px
>>85711698
>making shit up
>>
>>85711698
Never post about history again
>>
>>85712446
What did I make up?
>>
>>85710794
>tv show with time travel
>fine
>tv show where merica is a bitch
>MUH REALISM
>>
>>85711235
Heydrich turns up at some point in the season, and a vague reference is made to him being in charge of "cleansing" Africa to create more lebensraum for the ubersmensch.

>>85711698
Timeline deviates well before the war actually starts, it's stated that the USA was a weak shell, ruined by degeneracy and selfishness long before the Nazis came.
>>
Is this show redpilled or bluepilled? if it's muh ebil nazis I'm not even gonna bother
>>
>>85712751
Nazis are unironically the good guys in season 2.

I think they try to portray them as muh ebil nazis but all we get are

>strong community
>nobody even locks their doors its so safe
>most relatable character is Obergruppenfuhrer Smith
>no niggers
>>
>>85712446
What anime is that from?
>>
>>85712751
It's neither.
>>
>>85712856
Season 1 was burdened by the shit liberal book. Season 2 had the voice of the fuhrer guiding them.
>>
>>85712856
>Obergruppenfuhrer Smith
The same guy who goes against Nazi regulations and murders a doctor to save his son?
>>
>>85710572
shit show with forced everything
>>
>>85713026
The same guy who had a large part in the American version of the Holocaust and isn't affected by it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.