[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had to see what the hype was about so I watched it last night.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: rick-and-morty---header-147026.jpg (3MB, 2981x1750px) Image search: [Google]
rick-and-morty---header-147026.jpg
3MB, 2981x1750px
I had to see what the hype was about so I watched it last night. Boy was it horrible! I bet the fans didn't even like it/had to search for ways to defend it.
>>
File: IMG_1331.png (420KB, 1240x978px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1331.png
420KB, 1240x978px
>Watches show for the first time
>Knows what the fans like
>>
>>85703534
>>Knows what the fans like
I know what I like. And that is all that matters. I didn't like this.
>>
it was definitely the weakest episode yet. felt kinda off for some reason
>>
>hype something so much you set unreal expectations for it
>"Yeah idk why it just felt off..."

Retards, no TV show is gonna change your fucking life everytime you watch it
>>
File: 1501515836694.png (89KB, 1225x641px) Image search: [Google]
1501515836694.png
89KB, 1225x641px
>>85702476
>>
>>85703768
>Weakest episode
The purge episode was worse and that's not even the weakest
>>
>>85703768
female writers
>>
>>85702476
jews and scumbags defend it. if we start looking into why it sucks then we can see why other shit like this sucks and that is a no-no goyim.
>>
>>85704624
This, I find it hard to recommend things to people because I know they're just going to get overhyped and not enjoy it.
>>
I hope you are happy, /tv/!
This used to be one of the few great shows, but now it sucks. Hope you feel great now
>>
i have zero interest in 4chan vs reddit drama and i loved the first season and somewhat enjoyed the 2nd and i liked the first episode but i was just bored and turned this one off after a few minutes
idk did i just grow out of it?
>>
>>85705032
I think the purge one is one of the best! Especially the guy in the lighthouse
>>
>>85705194
no, this epsiode was medicore at best
>>
>>85705194
Every show has bad episodes. I think it's a little premature to say you've outgrown it after one episode is off the boil.

This one was weak for sure, had maybe three laughs in it the whole time, but it is too early to write off the season.
>>
>>85705178
lol and then there's this pussy
>>
>>85705032
this was the exact same as the purge episode. they go to a ultraviolent planet/universe and take out their family/emotional problems by killing people. then they go back. only this time summer is there and she has a love interest. neat. the only part that made me laugh was the robot body doubles at dinner. but they didn't even give that plot any time, the whole episode was the mad max planet. i like the show but this is probably the worst episode. they better not fuck up this pickle bullshit or they'll lose a lot of momentum
>>
>>85704748
Wait, I thought this was a show for edgy atheist virgins. Women write it?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.