[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell did they manage to conquer Hightower in just a day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 26

File: hightower.png (2MB, 1920x1080px)
hightower.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
How the hell did they manage to conquer Hightower in just a day without even any siege weapons?
>>
>>85702196
Moral failure
>>
>>85702196
how many fucking threads do you need?
>>
>>85702196
because D&D wanted them to for the plot and also nice bait
>>
>>85702196
>Hightower

It's Gardentower you pleb
>>
>>85702447
Is the Tyrell army so weak?
>>
>>85702196
Why did they thought that shopping a generic castle on a windows xp wallpaper was a good idea?
>>
Bad writing.
>>
>>85704329
They've always been, really.

With the largest population, army and wealth they've failed to ever conquer any of their neighbors ever.
>>
>>85702196
*Highforest
>>
>>85702196
The same way joker snuck in hundreds of explosive barrels into hospitals, boats, and warehouses. The plower of plot.
>>
>two major, plot-changing battle scenes completely crammed into to two 5 minute scenes comprised of two big CGI shots and 3 people getting stabbed with a spear

Is this show, dare I say it, fucking shit?
>>
were the tyrell's outnumbered?
>>
>>85704329
The Tyrell vassals all went over to the Lannisters it seems. Still doesn't explain why they couldn't hold the castle when the Lannisters didn't have siege.
>>
>>85702196
I imagine you'd stop giving a shit and embrace death if your attempt at a rebellion fizzes out, your friends, family and children get turned into green dust, your household legacy is wiped from existence, and you look outside and see thousands of motivated human beings hell bent on physically burning the remnants to the ground. Human beings tend to simply give up after enough bullshit, especially when you're a leathery dinosaur
>>
>>85702196
D&D said in the behind the scenes that "the Tyrells weren't known for their fighting so it wouldn't make sense to show a huge battle" or something along those lines.

Motherfucker, you don't become a lord of all that land without having a halfway competent army. A siege on Hightower could take a year or even more based on how much food and troops they supposedly have. They don't even need to be particularly skilled or weathered, just knowledgeable of basic siege defense.
>>
>>85702499
it's Floweropolis
>>
they left the door open
>>
>>85705018
To be fair most historical sieges that ended in a castle falling were because someone opened a gate for the invaders.

If the Tyrell bannermen are mostly going over to the Lannisters, it isn't implausible to believe someone opened a gate and let them in.
>>
forgot to lock the gates lmao
>>
File: 1501487325663.jpg (38KB, 349x385px)
1501487325663.jpg
38KB, 349x385px
>>85702196
>armies build siege engines and then march with them for miles
Jesus Christ are you people fucking retarded
That sort of stuff was erected at its location of use
>>
>>85702196
Tyrion built their castle.
>>
>>85705249
what siege engines?
>>
>>85705147
>[citation needed]
Opening the castle gate isn't as easy as opening the door to the loo. Not to mention that any medieval castle that's worth something would have multiple gates and portcullis.
>>
>>85705909
>[citation needed]
>agree with me by mentioning multiple gates
Yes, bright eyes, they'd usually open one gate (of the many a larger castle would have) to let invaders in. Are you ESL?
>>
>>85705249
You brainlet if this was a proper siege they wouldn't be marching in formation to the castle and then assault it. They would be digging trenches and building fortifications around the castle while also constructing siege weapons and then slowly getting closer and closer to it building more stuff until they could use their siege engines and storm Hightower.

But we don't see any of this happening in the show. Which is strange because this happened in the siege of Rivertown and Stannis ordered his men to do that when he tried to besiege Winterfall
>>
>>85704814
The real problem was that they made bids for power by getting balls deep with Renly, and then the same play AGAIN with Joffrey. They should have married the smirking whore off to a more competent and friendly local lord, and worked on building home defenses so they didn't get fucked when the war of the five kings drove the nation into anarchy.

The stupid old bitch with the hat fucked them all.
>>
>>85702196
dude have you not played Medieval Total War 2? Jaime just got a spy inside the castle and he opened the gates
>>
>>85705909
>Opening the castle gate isn't as easy as opening the door to the loo
umm no sweetie, did you not see how 10 good unsullied men opened the main gate to casterly rock? it was just a wooden gate with one wooden log "bracing" it
get BTFO
>>
>>85706088
Yes castles have multiple gates around the walls, what meant was multiple gates and portcullis in a single corridor like in the picture. You can have as many as five gates in there, probably more. It would be harder for a single person to open all the gates without anyone noticing.
>>
>>85706829
not to mention murder holes and boiling oil and shit
>>
how long does it take at foot to travel from kings landing to highgarden?
because cersei told the banker she would get him his money in 2 weeks, and since she was banging jaime the morning before, that would leave jaime 14 days to go to highgarden and capture it and come back assuming his army was already mustered
which leaves only one possibility which is that the gates would have had to literally be open when he arrived
>>
>>85707163
Just shut your brain while watching it
>>
>>85704929
It's always been shit.
>>
>>85702196

Well all the Tyrells banner mens where with Tarly. Or most of them.

So who is there to hold invaders?
>>
>>85704929
> two big CGI shots

it was a lot of full cg shots and for sure was pretty expensive. but I fully agree that it is a pitty to not have that battles showed a bit more detailed, especially the gardentower was disapointing short.
>>
>>85702196
When will we get the scripts?
>>
>>85702196
How the hell does everyone manage to teleport entire armies around the world?
>>
>>85702462
>he's never been on /tv/ when GoT was airing

fucking newfag, go fuck yourself, you have no power here.
>>
What about the unsullied attack on the rock?
>>
>>85705092
>D&D said in the behind the scenes that "the Tyrells weren't known for their fighting so it wouldn't make sense to show a huge battle" or something along those lines.

Literally everything DnD says is trash, they killed Summer and threw away Nymeria because they bite too hard into the Dragon budget.
>>
>>85702196

D&D don't understand what a castle is for.
>>
>>85706989

>boiling oil meme

fucking /tv/
>>
File: TyrellsHighgarden.jpg (437KB, 1800x576px)
TyrellsHighgarden.jpg
437KB, 1800x576px
>>85702196
Reminder
>>
>>85705147
>>85705909
>>85706829

Most historical sieges ended when a negotiated settlement was made between the two sides after months of both sides literally shitting themselves to death or starving.
>>
>>85715426

Aside from the vegetation I don't see what's wrong? Lots of those real castles in France in the picture were built after the age of the castle and during the age of the fortress.
>>
>>85715485

Should also add that the negotiated settlement usually only came after word came that the relief army failed or wasn't coming.
>>
Good thing Randyll and Dickon are going to fucking DIE because they're FILTHY WHITE MALES.
>>
Golden roses dude, they don't know how to fight they even admitted it
>>
File: 147885254654.jpg (21KB, 432x502px)
147885254654.jpg
21KB, 432x502px
>>85715160
underrated, this deserves its own thread.
>>
>>85715850
They're really good at fucking, though.

Also, wasn't Garlan Tyrell an exceptional swordsman?
>>
File: Horn_Hill.png (3MB, 1920x1078px)
Horn_Hill.png
3MB, 1920x1078px
>>85715627
this is horn hill, the keep of the tarlys, compare it to highgarden which we've been hearing about for 7 seasons as a rich majestic place brimming with life surrounded by fertile fields. d&d turned it into a lame castle in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>85704929
this

>inb4 they spent all the money on the CGI Dragons and Giant Ice Zombies for ep 6 / 7
>>
>>85715850
it's not like they're the reason the lannisters won at blackwater or anything
>>
How did Jaime go from King's Landing to assembling the lannister + tarly armies and taking highgarden all in one episode?
>>
File: bran.jpg (102KB, 300x409px)
bran.jpg
102KB, 300x409px
>be torn away from your family as a litte child because of the horrors of wars
>after years upon years you are finally reunited with your sister
>tell her without any context what so ever that you call yourself"The three eyed raven" now and that you can apparently see anything and everything
>when she confusingly ask you what fuck you're on about you start reminiscing in detail about the night she was married away and raped by a psychopat

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>85704929
and not just this they only did 7 episodes this season

>tfw ep3 and ep4 could have been back to back lannister siege champs
>>
>>85716180
>>
>>85715850
That is incredibly stupid. Why would Tyrell soldiers go through a significantly different training than Lannister soldiers? I mean, I get it when there's a big cultural difference but Lannisters and Tyrells are the same fucking people geographically and culturally. It's not like Lannisters are born and raised like Dothraki or Wildlings or something.
>>
>>85716180
How did Euron go from King's Landing to destroying the Unsullied fleet halfway across the continent at Casterly Rock in one episode?
>>
>>85702196
>in just a day
Timelapse? Just like Jon suddenly appears at Dragonstone which is probably months of travel from Winterfell => a harbor => Dragonstone.

Siege ladders and such could have been built on-site.
>>
Highgarden in the show is a shadow of what it should be. It should have three rings to protect the inner castle to stop this type of shit.
>>
>>85716153
The dragons have been eating their budget since the things were old enough to fly, and unfortunately they take priority over every single other character or scene because the Yaaaaas Slay Queen must have her plot device.
>>
>>85716266
Technically he's not shown in the assault on the unsullied fleet so he may still be in KL.

Still doesn't make much sense though.
>>
>>85716254
He's bullshitting you, the Tyrells were obsessed with tournaments and chivalry, while the Westerlands are just... Not really known for their armies at all.
>>
>>85716431
His capital ship was shown pretty clearly, I don't reckon he'd let any small-cocked bastard commander that beauty.
>>
>>85716512
Yeah I agree it's stupid either way.

Fucking teleportation all over the goddamn place.
>>
>>85716238
>fans of this series need to actually be explained such things.

jesuz, this is pleb tier if I ever saw it.
>>
>>85704929
I have to admit I didn't mind that at all. I'm sick of big battles by now it's getting tiresome and after the battle of the bastards what the fuck could you do besides dragons?
>>
>>85716455
But he's just saying what the show itself implied.
>>
>>85716221
>and raped

>sex with husband on wedding night
>rape

Literally impossible
>>
>>85716254
>Why would Tyrell soldiers go through a significantly different training than Lannister soldiers?
Depends on how much gold you spend on your army. Drilling troops is considerably expensive but will result in a significantly increased combat efficiency; in Tyrion's voiceover he said that Tywin himself built the army so you can probably imagine that they're professionally trained.
>>
are we going to ignore the fact that the unsullied were overhyped in the show? I mean they've sucked at everything so far. even lannisters who drink and fuck are "stronger". the fuck?
>>
>>85716566
There are too many inconsistencies.

For example the unsullied had set sail for casterly rock in episode 2. Now in episode 3, Euron first goes to KL which is the opposite direction, then still somehow arrives in time to burn the unsullied fleet just as they are attacking the castle.

It's bad writing.
>>
>>85704929
Apparently Episode 4 has the biggest budget.
>>
>>85716558
I also hate the ship teleportation thing, size and travel times never seem to remain constant in GoT. How they fuck do they fit two massive navies inside Blackwater Bay/the immediate Dragonstone area (which also has 3 fucking dragons patrolling) without them clashing? The Greyjoys allegedly sailed halfway to Dorne and a massive Ironborn fleet just caught up with them in the middle of the night.
>>
>>85716757
fields of fire and dothraki screeching and murdering the shit out of jamie's forces. can't wait.
>>
>>85716766
yet tyrion's trial took an entire season
>>
>>85716821
>dothraki
the ones trapped on Dragonstone without ships?
>>
>>85716866
D&D logic, baby. sky's the limit.
>>
>>85716866
>trapped on Dragonstone
doesn't she have like tens of thousands?

They won't even fit in Dragonstone and where are they going to feed that kind of army?

Dragonstone has been abandoned for a while, there ain't anything around that shithole that would sustain that many people.
>>
>>85716866
Dothraki are uselesss without their horses anyway, and Dragonstone is notoriously barren and infertile. How are they supposed to feed all their horses? Logistics are fucking boring though so it doesn't matter, except when it does
>>
>>85716894
>eating rocks and dragonglass
>>
>>85714534
>it was a lot of full cg shots

But not really.

> and for sure was pretty expensive

DABID defence force please go. I've seen better shit done in the 50s with matte paintings. You're out of your fucking mind if you think those scenes cost anything.

In fact you can go on Youtube and see people recreate the landing on D Day scene from Saving Private Ryan using the same digital overlay force multiplier they used to create the 10 seconds of armies shown in the TV series.

And Youtubers work for free.
>>
hack writing powers+ budget saving powers

>>85716894
To be fair this is 100% on Gurm for not finishing the books
>>
>>85706755
>10 good unsullied men

The literally had the 10 GOOD MEN line in the show and I almost threw something at the screen.

It's good to show contempt for your audience.
>>
>>85717050
>tyrion not getting scolded for insulting women when he's talking about whores and impregnating bitches near da quuin
>>
>>85716730
It turns out cutting your balls off and lowering your testosterone doesn't make you stronger
>>
>>85716048
>which we've been hearing about for 7 seasons as a rich majestic place brimming with life

And even in the very episode they imply that the sacking of Highgarden is what will bring the wealth that she will pay off her debts with.

It's a static shot of a castle in the background. It's not like "it cost to much to CGI it" is an excuse. You could have painted the fucking thing.

At least imply there's wealth there. But no, it looks more shitty than a majority of castles already seen in the show. And the interior somehow has a completely different look than the utilitarian outside.
>>
>>85702196
it was only a model
>>
>>85716180

He used the teleporter Jon used to get to Dany.
>>
File: 300px-Hightower.png (116KB, 300x169px)
300px-Hightower.png
116KB, 300x169px
>>85702196
I can conquer hightower in a few minutes if you give me 9 good men
>>
>>85716254
This was the Tyrells first fight in a while, they fucked around with Renly, fought Stannis for 2 seconds then fucked around in the capital. Lannisters have been fighting non stop since Rob started marching south
>>
>>85716455
Play fighting doesnt earn you xp for wars
>>
>>85716948
>Volcanic soil
>infertile
How come that fat fuck is so ignorant?
>>
Maybe the timing is all fucked because we're actually now watching Twin Thrones without any announcement of the change and D&D have now just decided fuck it, it's time for a fully non-linear, de-constructed plot.

We're all getting LYNCHED by stealth.
>>
>>85720453
Don't know, but his world, his rules. Lorerwise Dragonstone isn't known for growing anything in particular, it's entirely reliant on getting supplied.
>>
>>85716938
Well in the books there are plenty of villagers
>>
>>85720828
>le magic makes it barren!!! XDDD
>>
>>85702196
the castle doesnt seem heavily protected or fortified from what i hear. And you generally only will need one battering ham directed to take down the front castle's wall door and the entry door.

Just looking at the geography it seems very very difficult to even take siege engines like onager to that location lol if you dont want to destroy the bricks and stones of the castle then onagers and catapults are definitely not necesary (im assuming the troops have little magic in store and mostly using medieval weapons)
>>
File: prux.png (375KB, 639x734px)
prux.png
375KB, 639x734px
>>85702447
This
Happened many times in history
>>
>>85718983

And Robb slaughtered every army that went up against him. The Lannisters may have experienced soldiers, but they also lost a lot of people, and to top that off the rest should be exhausted from nonstop fighting for years.

But again, logistics haven't really been a thing in the show for a while now.
>>
>>85702196
Jews u know?
>>
they teleported inside
>>
>>85715426
that one castle top left is actually in scotland.
>>
>>85722017
>capitulation

you know what that means right?
>>
File: photo.jpg (60KB, 900x900px)
photo.jpg
60KB, 900x900px
>>85722696
sorry just realised what a fucking aspie i seem with that post. i've just been recently to that castle in scotland and it caught my eye.
>>
>>85722799
name of the castle?
>>
>>85722852
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunrobin_Castle

really nice place m8.
>>
>>85722741
No, you're the faggot here
The wiki calls them "capitulations" because writer didnt dare to even call these shitshows "battles", but they werent planned capitulations like those that happen after an armistice

Prussians defenders just happened to get lose their nerves and surrender without a fight despite being expected to
One of them
>>
>>85722799
yeah you do. no one cares
>>
apart from the huge bullshit like highgarden, there is a lot of shoi that pisses me off

for example that dragonstone does not have a harbor or something. are you telling me that literally EVERYTHING gents loaded/unloaded on some shitty sandy beach and transported to this huge castle by some narrow steps?

or the 'siege' of casterly rock. even if you buy into the whole sewer thing, there is apparently not a single lookout who tells them about the huge fleet anchoring or the arms of unsullied standing literally at their gates waiting idle to be let in. wtf
>>
File: hightower.gif (59KB, 320x240px)
hightower.gif
59KB, 320x240px
>>85702196
>Hightower
>>
>>85722964
are you fucking dense? they surrendered without a fight that literally the opposite of putting up a fight. and thats what happened at highgarden. thats why there are dead bodies everywhere. are you fucking trolling me?
>>
>>85722974
>Expecting this show to make sense any more

I only watch it now to shitpost about it here
>>
>>85723134
Wrong
Highgarden surrendered without a fight and then the garrison was put to the sword
That's why there were no prisoners or wounded
>>
>>85723134
Notice how in each wikipedia example he gave, the surrendering side lost thousands of soldiers without killing one.
>>
File: 1345907195964.jpg (6KB, 248x250px)
1345907195964.jpg
6KB, 248x250px
>>85723267
did you miss the conversation between olenna and jamie? you know, the one about how they fought?
>>
>>85723249
i too. but im stunned at the loss of focus. everything is like the make it up on the go.
>>
>>85716221
>Be literally all-knowing
>Have to talk to your sister who gets all emotional about shit
Cmon, those are everyday issues for Anon. Of course, you'd be bored to hell and react just the way Bran did.
>>
>>85705092
>ever listening to Dumb and Dumber
Although granted that they only became lords of the Reach because Aegon killed the Gardeners' entire line and the Tyrells were their stewards, they fucking kept it against constant Florent and Peake schemes and civil wars by having a competent army.

In modern times they have the largest fucking army in the Seven Kingdoms in the books, plus one of their bannermen is a renowned commander who was the only one to defeat Robert FUCKING Baratheon, ever.
>>
File: 1501455335014.jpg (75KB, 572x562px) Image search: [Google]
1501455335014.jpg
75KB, 572x562px
>>85704929
>Took him this long to figure out the show was dogshit
>>
>>85726359
salsa?
>>
When the fuck does it say how long the siege lasted? I took the scene as Jaimie first arriving to an already captured High Garden. That would explain alot of the problems people itt are having with the scene.
>>
>>85727409
olenna is wearing the same clothes
>>
>>85724275
Didn't it show that he went to the Lannisters side......
>>
>>85727515
Which she was wearing at Dragonstone. And immediately after the Sept blew up. She has been wearing it in the show for awhile now. Is that really what you are basing this whole assumption off of.
>>
>>85702196
>Hightower
Highgarden.

Bad writing is the answer.
They just want to wrap this up.

I can't come up with a satisfying answer.
Fine that Tarly and large parts of the reach aren't loyal to Tyrell and they can defeat the Tyrells, but they should still get locked into a siege at best.
Cersei needs to pay the ironbank though, so d&d just handwaved it and let them take it.
>>
>>85727642
yeah. thats just showing how lazy they grew. there is no other indicator that it is not the same day either.
>>
>>85727900
>what are Olennas laundry policies

I mean do they really need to show her every wardrobe change? I mean considering her entire line got pretty much wiped out it makes sense she would be in a pretty extended period of mourning. Whose to say she didn't have several of those dressed made? Furthermore, what does it matter. Characters have the same outfit for several episodes throughout this series and most other series...

Furthermore I didn't know they had to spell out when every single day passes. I thought that sort of stuff was obvious.
>>
>>85716254
>There's a big cultural difference but they're same culturally
What did he mean by this
>>
>>85702196
>a day
How do you know? The start of the episode and the end was a two week period.
>>
>>85716048
its plain to see d&d mixed them up

i don't know what they we're thinking but i'll just swap them back in my head. i'm way past thew point of getting angry at the show, i'd be serial killer if i took it too seriously.
>>
The show is written for a female audience, and women mostly see anything like battles, etc. as plot devices to set up the next round of dialogues and character interaction. Making everything like travel time, siege tactics, etc. consistent would be pointless because it would force the writers to adhere to rules that their audience doesn't care about or even understand.
>>
It makes no fucking sense how Cersei is in power after all the shit she's pulled and yet we're supposed to believe this is a show about deep political intrigue.
It makes absolutely no sense for any of the Tyrell bannermen to switch sides after Cersei has just publicly murdered a bunch of Tyrells.
It makes no sense that a huge Lannister army was somehow able to march all the way through the reach completely undetected to just kick the Tyrells from the server after overrunning their ridiculously tiny undermanned castle in the middle of nowhere.

It especially makes no sense that the Lannisters even have a fucking army at this point after half a decade of continuous warfare while the crown has no goddamn money anymore.
>>
>>85702196

>siege weapons

They are called siege ENGINES, moron. Read a book for once in your life.
>>
>>85715426
> casterly rock
> actual fucking rock
> dragons couldn't burn the fucking thing in the lore
>>
>>85730234
So are you telling me Lannisters are fucking Dwarves?
>>
>>85730295

yes
>>
File: chirp.jpg (207KB, 1280x720px)
chirp.jpg
207KB, 1280x720px
>>85730060
good answer
>>
>>85726359
Sansa?
>>
>The true final boss is going to be Cersei after she backstabs everybody once the Night King is dead

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

D N D
>>
>>85704929
you are just now realizing this?
>>
>>85715160
Agreed. It is a castle we cannot afford to lose.
>>
>>85727409
Literally the only sensible anon itt.
>>
>>85704329
2 things:
1. the Tarlys probably control half or more of the Reach levies.
2. the Tarlys and Lannisters had a timing advantage -- Tarly was already mobilizing his army and calling his banners last episode. Olenna just got back and probably only had her immediate palace guard.
>>
>>85702196
How the hell did them manage to march to Hightower without anyone noticing?
>>
how did Grey Worm SAIL to Casterly Rock?

doesn't that make zero sense with the Westeros map??
>>
>>85706718
Medieval Total War 2 was the best total war game by a mile. So disappointed in everything that came after.
>>
File: 1389504031895.jpg (94KB, 1024x692px)
1389504031895.jpg
94KB, 1024x692px
>>85731972
holy shit you really take this show seriously dont you?
>>
>>85715160
how about "Euron handling their ships"?
the first teleportation of the show I've been annoyed by
>>
>>85730295
that's why they're so rich
the dug into the darkest depths of the mountain
>>
>>85732930
>cucks who dont actually like the media and just bandwagon because its popular
>cuck shits all over it
>cuck then cries foul when anyone points out how much of a retarded cuck he is
>>
File: ME2 was good they said.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
ME2 was good they said.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>85732853
Fuck off /v/. This is the best total war game? HOWLING LAD. ABSOLUTELY HOWLING.

Warhammer is mechanically the best because everything fucking works and they added good shit into it like weapon equips (which they promised for Rome 2 but never delivered).
>>
File: 1500974714995.jpg (50KB, 453x604px)
1500974714995.jpg
50KB, 453x604px
>>85702196
FIVE GOODMEN
>>
File: ME2 was good they said 2.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
ME2 was good they said 2.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>85732853
>>85733211
Want me to keep going to BTFO you out /v/?
>>
File: 108272478.jpg (103KB, 508x337px)
108272478.jpg
103KB, 508x337px
>>85733211
>wow dude weapon equips
>yeah that's what makes a game good or not
I don't care about your shit game. I'm not falling for another total war meme game.
>>
>>85733263
How much of a pleb are you that you actually play the battles? Just use auto resolve faggot.
>>
File: ME2 was good they said 3.webm (3MB, 720x468px) Image search: [Google]
ME2 was good they said 3.webm
3MB, 720x468px
>>85733404
Better graphics, better unit collision, flying units, magic feature, larger units, good building uses, well designed shit. Shut the fuck up.

There is none of this crap about sieges not working because the Ai is retarded.

>>85733454
Top fucking kek, play EU1-4 if you want to do that.
>>
File: 1493730151541.jpg (30KB, 400x400px)
1493730151541.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>85726359
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SAUCE OF THIS?!?!?
>>
>>85733790
Insex model 331 Miss Hudson from 2003.
she looks completely different
>>
>>85705092

didn't the Tyrell's save King's Landing?

the whole segment was stupid. if they didn't know the Lannisters were on the way - they certainly should've had about a million spies, scouts, etc. tell them... they would've sent ravens to Dragonstone and 3 mean dragons would've arrived and torched Jamie and crew before they ever set foot in Highgarden.
>>
>>85733843
She looks like fucking shit
>>
>>85722017
>18th century gunpowder warfare is the same as medieval warfare

are you trolling right now?
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.