[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cersei's done horrible things I could never even imagine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 29

File: cunt.jpg (284KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
284KB, 1024x576px
>Cersei's done horrible things I could never even imagine myself doing. She's a monster
>*poisons young kid at his wedding where he dies violently in his mother's arms*
>*frames two innocent people and almost gets one executed for it*
This bitch had it coming
>>
>I killed joffrey
>"jamie takes out a knife and starts stabbing her eyeballs"

wasn't that smart a move desu
>>
You morons are getting desperate. D&D are doing a fine job with the bag of shit George left them.
>>
>>85701247
>Cersei's done horrible things I could never even imagine myself doing. She's a monster
Yeah, I was wondering what this even meant. Olenna poisoned an adolescent at his wedding.
Cersei blew up a cathedral of religious zealots.

What is the horrible thing she can't imagine herself doing? The incest? The hunting accident for Robert? How are they worse??
>>
>>85701247
What has Cersei done, anyway, that's so evil that everyone acts as she's evil incarnated and so much worse than everyone else?
>>
>>85701247
>Tyrell's are the richest faction, have been involved in minimal fighting already had the largest army, Loras is a beast
>LMAO dude just betray your liege lord
>Retainers killed off screen
>Yeah we always sucked at fighting.

How do people even enjoy this show now that it's 13 year old tier fan fiction.
>>
File: 1501501201995.png (2MB, 1919x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1501501201995.png
2MB, 1919x1014px
>*conspire to imprison your Queen, humiliate her, and force her to march naked through the street*
>*looks out window*
IT WAS JUST A PRANK
>>
>>85701459
Dude just turn off your brain lmao
>>
>>85701484
How do you think they managed to make red uniforms for the reach defectors in like a week?
Do you think they even thought about it and worried normies would get confused or they just don't care?
>>
>>85701247

I am just glad i dont have to see that walking skeleton again.
>>
I thought the whole point of naming the episode "The Queen's Justice" were that for all of her faults, every action Cersei took against Olenna and the Sneks was 100% justified

This isn't a comic book villain burning down an orphanage, just a bad person making bad people pay for their crimes
>>
>>85701600
>How do you think they managed to make red uniforms for the reach defectors in like a week?
That's why Cersei saw the banking representative. She needed a loan for a rush order on matching costumes.
>>
>>85701329

Olenna also manipulated her daughter to be her plaything from the moment she was born.

The whole Highgarden is full of immoral people.
>>
>>85701726
>Tyrell's
>Bad people
What did he mean by this?

Also do you think Dorn and the Reach will just never be spoken of again because to man factions is just confusing for normies?
>>
>>85701806
>Olenna Tyrell
>not a bad person
She was literally Tywin: Vagina Edition
>>
>>85701761
>He thinks nobility are moralfags, their marriages are political unions nothing to do with love at all, them and their children are nothing more than puppets to keep their micro dynasty running forever.
>>
>>85701247
>lived way more than 95% of the people of that age
>peaceful death

Nice revenge
>>
>>85701829
are you implying that Tywin was a bad person? I bet you root for all the 'good' guys like daenerys and jon
>>
>>85701920
I mean, he did knowingly sentence his son to death and then, while waiting for the execution, fuck the woman he loved. Bit of a dick move from dad.
>>
>>85701920
>treat your son like dirt all his years
>command the murdering of innocents, turn a blind eye to sacking and rape
such a swell guy
>>
>>85701860
Why was Jaime such a cuck in this scene? She's gloating over the death of his son and he just does the virgin walk out of there before she even dies
>>
When did everyone forget the golden rule of media deaths? If it doesn't happen on screen, it didn't happen.

Jamie not going for her throat the moment she let it slip that she killed his son, was purposefully out of character.

Is it really that hard to believe that the poison was fake? Jamie also couldn't talk Cersei into a kind death for Olenna. It simply wouldn't happen.
>>
>>85701247
>*poisons young kid at his wedding where he dies violently in his mother's arms*
He was a complete shithead that asked for it many times over. He died in an inconspicuous place where she would be less suspected out of practicality. Also he died with about as much dignity as an assasination could go. At least no one thought less of him or his family for the way he went out.
>>
>>85702076
>If it doesn't happen on screen, it didn't happen.
>Stannis

Also, Ellaria and the daughter that Cersei poisoned are both confirmed for that episode to be their last.
>>
The camera story telling is getting sloppy
>>
>>85702076

>Danish actor beats an harmless granny on screen to pulp

doesn't fare well with the viewers
>>
>>85701329
>Zealots

And a good Chunk of the Tyrell family...you already forgot that Mace,Loras and Smirkfu was there too?
>>
>>85702027
Yeah, that fucking oldfag could even puke the poison and survive, he is a fag
>>
>>85701459
Butthurt tyrellfag
>>
>I killed your son in fucking horiid ways and pushed your other retarded son to suicide
>k, bye, stay there and die, k
>>
>>85702231
Like she's going to escape.
>>
Why you fucks are bitching about Jamie?

It was literally a "do What you must i already won" scenario...it doesnt matter granny was already dead
>>
>>85701859
ok, but dont start a monologue about the "horrible things" some other noble did then. olenna was a hypocrite hoe. also she had no problem watching tyrion sentenced to death while being innocent, but the reddit pleb seem to forget that , even tho tyrion is supposedly one of their favorite character
>>
>>85702225
I'll give you Mace, but Loras and Smirkfu had given themselves to the Faith.
>>
>>85702027
Brienne reminded him thaat he is a knight, they dont kill defensless old women
>>
>>85702027
a few seasons back he tried to kill a kid without any remorse, ruthlessly killed his own relative... but now suddenly hes a good guy. and why? cause he had a talk with a big bull dyke.. brilliant writing
>>
>jaime shouldve been an edgemaster and beaten an old lady to death

how exactly would that have been good for the show?
>>
>>85702424
U a moron
>>
>>85702475
because people want to see overly smug characters put in their place
>>
>>85701285
I don't think he cared
>>
>>85702288
Just wait til GURM finishes the next book where the Lannister's are seconds from getting BTFO out and Tyrell's are still bankrolling everything everywhere.
>>
>>85702370
Jaime is the idiot for even thinking Tyrion would poison Joffrey, hes just a sucker manipulated by Cersei to the end. Tywin should have thrown all three of these assholes over the cliff then burn the woman who gave birth to them alive.
>>
>frame people for crimes and a couple murders
vs
>torturing people, allowing your son to torture and murder people, and blowing up a building packed full of people, many of whom were completely innocent

Whether or no Olenna is successful in justifying her actions, she has done nothing compared to Cersei, people in this thread are retarded
>>
>>85701247
>>85701285
I thought he was relieved because her dying words were vindication for Tyrion.

But then I checked twitter and apparently she's the most dignified YAS QUEEN OF SHADE to die saying "I killed your son bitch." I know who the target audience is, so I guess I was wrong.
>>
>>85702512
He wouldn't be so huffy if he didn't. Even if it was only because of the disrespect after going through the effort to give her a dignified painless death.
>>
>>85702126

I should have clarified that I mean major characters, although I'm sure it can be argued that the sand sluts and their mother were.

It still strikes me as odd that they wouldn't show one poison death the whole episode. Even if they were portraying Jamie as the good guy, they would simply have to show Olenna slowly stop moving while in her chair. They've shown hundreds of things more graphic.

Anyway, is Stannis not coming back?
>>
>>85701484
>assuming the closeup is more canon
>those units are 12 men deep
>looks to be 3 times as wide
>432 men per unit
>97 units
>41904 foot soldiers
>then some knights and 8 thinner units
>>
>>85702626
Blowing up the church was self-defense as everyone there was part of a kangaroo court out for Cersei's head.
>>
>>85701441
She blew up the equivalent of the Vatican, killing half of her own court in the process.
>>
>>85702731
Found the AnCap...
>>
>>85702731
>Blowing up a building
>Self defence
I'd love to read the transcript of how that would go down in court.
>>
File: rightful queen.jpg (49KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
rightful queen.jpg
49KB, 768x433px
>>85702870
>court
I am the court.
>>
>>85702731
>kangaroo court

lol what will you silly 'stralians think of next
>>
>>85702934
what is her inevitable death scene going to be like?
>>
>>85702934
DO IT
>>
>>85703023
Dying peacefully in her bed of old age after a long, stable, and prosperous reign.
>>
>>85702512
Kinda lead to him losing his brother, father and son
>>
>>85703080
You don't know how much I want this to be true.
>>
>>85701247

I thought little finger killed him. She just claimed it to as a last gasp revenge. It's like how my ex's claim to have fucked my buddy even though I know Tyrone never would.
>>
>>85702331
She can fight her way out
>>
>>85703214
I think he either knew about it or was one of the plotters. I don't even think about it anymore since Littlefinger's motivation has devolved into trying to get Sansa to put out
>>
>>85702386
Smirkfu was still loyal to the Tryells, when she gave Olenna the crumpled paper with the rose. Loras was just abused and brainwashed.
>>
>>85703214
no its pretty clear Littlefinger and Olenna were the primary conspirators

>>85703340
>Littlefinger's motivation has devolved into trying to get Sansa to put out
Thats a worthy pursuit tho, gotta hit it before she hits the "great wall" so to speak. Besides, the cold makes nipple play extra fun
>>
>>85703358
Yes, but Cersei didn't know that.
>>
>>85701920
Why don't you guys like Jon or think he's not a good guy?
>>
>>85703023
jaime kills her
>>
>>85703424
Still, she killed Olenna's entire lineage. Cersei also killed Kevan Lannister in the explosion as well, so she's also a kinslayer.
>>
File: IMG_9980.jpg (46KB, 287x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9980.jpg
46KB, 287x319px
>be an older white lady
>complain about young white lady
>rationalize your similar behavior by saying it was for a 'greater good'

Sounds like liberalism/feminism to me..
>>
>>85703471

Got was interesting when it had morally ambiguous characters engage in politicAl intrigue.

John is a strategically inept twink that has failed his was to the top because of fate (but really just plot armour)
>>
>>85701318
Davos manages to offhandedly sweet talk the iron bank into giving coin to the Mannis.
Fast forward to season 7
> hur dur this is Jon Snow ma'am

But it's "funny" so what the hell.
>>
>>85703520
>jaime kills her

100% this after today's episode
>>
File: 1494940698224.jpg (10KB, 285x298px) Image search: [Google]
1494940698224.jpg
10KB, 285x298px
>Jamey is supposed to have been reformed
>"slicing granny's throat makes sense!!"
>>
>>85702934
Is there a legit reason why Euron has time to build a fucking Armada but cersei can't grow her hair out again?
>>
>>85703832
>reformed
Reformed or not, gloating about killing your child and shit-talking the woman you love for ten minutes straight should get the blood boiling. He reminds me of those stories you hear every now and then of parents reconciling with their child's killer and forgiving them - even shaking their hand. It's truly an incomprehensible, inhuman position to take.
>>
>>85701484
what Rome Total War mod is this?
>>
>>85702705
but no siege equipment to take Highgraden falls in hours........
>>
>>85702634
SLAY
>>
>>85704057
A shitty son that he never spent any time with and probably never loved or at least didn't love him as much as Cercei. Besides he gave her the poison, she was going to die.
>>
>>85703622
Wont happen until next season at least, before that she has to tell him she doesn't care about the ice zombies
>>
>>85704188
Yeah it's bullshit.
I think it would be a long siege even if the Tyrells didn't get a single other sworn house to aid them.
>>
>>85704188
>one of the ancient houses of Westeros
>survived for centuries upon centuries
>lol we were never good at fighting
>>
>>85704523
Nailed it!
>>
>>85704153
Looks more like a mobile space invaders re-skin.
>>
>>85704523
dont act like they fought wars by themselves. by all accounts they were prosperous and made smart alliances. Just because they werent as good as the lannisters doesn't mean they couldn't have survived.
>>
>>85702027
>implying she is dead.
>>
>>85701285
So? She's dead already
>>
>>85704266
Didn't he hump Cercei on top of his coffin?
>>
>>85701318
I'll never not hate GRRM for that.
"Wow this series is extremely popular, it sure would be good if you took advantage of the popularity and finished writing the series."
Martin: *barely finishes one book he'd been working on for years before the show came out, and only because the show finally motivated him to*
*has multiple years to write the rest of the books but STILL can't be assed*
*leaves the showrunners to finish the story themselves because he's too much of a lazy fatass*

Fucker had literally YEARS to wrap things up. And still didn't.
>>
>>85702634
I'm not surprised that Twitter doesn't get that Jaime is one of the best characters in the series.
>>
>>85703471
Because he's a fucking child killer.

He deserves to rot in hell for all eternity.
>>
>>85705469
>Jon
>child killer

wait what? when did he kill a kid?
>>
>>85705575
He hanged that boy who got his family slaughtered and eaten by the wildlings.

He's scum, nothing more.
>>
>>85705575
a kid in the nightwatched killed jon, jon was raised from the dead and had that kid hanged
>>
>>85703620
That made sense, Davos is actually a good talker, it was a strategy.
Daenerys wanted to start a titles competition that Jon couldn't win, so Davos used the "man of the people" talk on her - yeah you have a lot of shit before your name, this is Jon Snow and he actually earned his fame instead of being born when it was raining outside and luckying out by having dragons because the writer jerks off to him.
>>
>>85701441
She played a hand in Robert getting gored by a boar. Then she destroyed his proclamation making Eddard protector of the Realm and had him executed to get her inbred son on the throne.
She is basically the root of the entire war.
>>
>>85703023
Jamie choking her death with his one good hand.

Muh prophecy, and all that
>>
She, unironically, did nothing wrong and is the good guy. Fuck Jaime and Cersei.
>>
>>85705375
This. I blame GRRM
>>
>>85705612
that kid joined the nights watch and then betrayed his lord commander jon by literally murdering him

he deserved to get hanged that little shit
>>
>>85701459
>had the largest army,
They got BTFO at Blackwater.

>Loras is a beast
He's a faggot and he got beat down by Brienne.
>>
>>85705658
Robert was a bad king
>>
>>85705714
He didn't betray shit, he was peer pressured into it and had suffered the trauma of his whole family being slaughtered in front of him by the savages Jon was going to bring in his camp, Jon is a huge piece of shit with 0 emotional intelligence and a child killer, worse than Stannis actually, because having that kid killed didn't help anyone at all, while Stannis sacrificed his child for the good of the whole world, and suffered a lot because of his action.
>>
>>85702512
Book Jaime doesn't give a fuck about Jofrey
Show Jaime looked sad at his death.
>>
>>85701329
One assassination (Of an emotionally disturbed and sadistic young tyrant) is worse than blowing up a church in order to assassinate your enemies, innocent bystanders, and a young woman in order to make a power grab to prevent her from unseating you?
Olenna made a tough call to kill a fucking monster, Cersei killed hundreds (Maybe thousands) for selfish and petty reasons.
>>
And who are you, the proud lord said,
that I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
that's all the truth I know.In a coat of gold or a coat of red,
a lion still has claws,
And mine are long and sharp, my Lord,
as long and sharp as yours.And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
that lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o'er his hall,
with no one there to hear.
Yes, now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.

LANNISTERS 4 LYFE

FUCK HOUSE STARK
FUCK HOUSE TARG
FUCK HOUSE TULLY
FUCK HOUSE GREYJOY
FUCK HOUSE ARRY
FUCK HOUSE BARATHEON
FUCK HOUSE MARTELL

WHERE THE GOLD WHERE THE GOLD WHERE THE GOLD AT
TELL THAT TULLY IN THE BACK HE GON GET JACKED

BITCH YOU THIRSTY PLEASE GRAB A TARLY
>>
>>85701441
Gave a birth to Jofrey.
>>
>>85705821
>having this much of a hate boner for a fictional character
christ dude relax. besides
>he was peer pressured into it
no he wasn't. at least 10 different grown men were already planning to murder jon. The outcome would've been the exact same whether or not a single 12 year old wanted jon dead. Ollie joined in because he wanted jon dead. The rules are the rules, and considering the nights watch is made mostly of rulebreakers and criminals, those who break the rules need to be made an example. otherwise the nights watch would have fallen apart a long time ago.
>>
>>85705789
Actually Robert was a very decent king.
The greyjoys were blown up by him and kept their heads down, the 7 kingdoms were united, the Lannisters were free to do as they pleased as long as they provided some gold to pay debts and host some tournaments. Everything worked nicely. He would've also sent tropps and aid to the north as soon as they brought him some proof (and had access to dragonglass reserves and highfire).
Actually, if he hadn't married Cersei and waited until Margaery came of age, they would've been the perfect couple, she would've been perfectly ok with his whoring and drinking and everything would've been a-ok by now.
Cersei fucked it up for the whole seven kingdoms by tampering with his wine.
>>
>>85701441
What she did was no worse than the Red Wedding. Wait it was worse. BECAUSE THEY WERE AT WAR. CERSEI KILLED HER OWN SUPPOSED PEEPS.
>>
bad pussy
>>
>>85705868
Olenna's assassination plot indirectly caused the disintegration of Dorne (through Oberyn dying and the Sneks chimping out), the disintegration of the Westerlands and Crown (through Tywin being assassinated by Tyrion), and other such unfortunate consequences.
>>85705995
They say several times in the show that Robert spent way too much on bullshit and practically crashed the economy all on his own.
>>
>>85705875
>House Baratheon

lol
They kinda just don't exist anymore (Gendry hardly counts). Which is a shame, they were my favorites from the books - a tougher and less crazy offshoot of the Targaryens. In the show they've been pretty much written out of the plot. The Stormlands may as well not exist, and Cersei (And her dead kids) totally stopped even pretending to be Baratheon.
>>
>>85703572
Using the greater good of a particular group of people to justify doing fucked up shit has been around forever and everyone is still doing it to this day
>>
>>85705990
I doubt they would have fallen apart whether or not he murdered a child.

They had already seen him coming back from the dead and executing the adults who betrayed him, that would have been more than enough.

Also, as a side note, gotta admire the bravery with which Olly faced certain death, not a scream, no begging for mercy, truly a little hero who had the misfortune of falling into the hands of a monstrous child killer.
>>
>>85706071
THE BLOODLINE EXISTS
THERE MAY BE AT LEAST 200 BARATHEON BORN OUT THERE
>>
>>85705995
Robert was an inactive oaf and just lounged around yelling about things he didn't understand and delegated every single actual task to a poorly-chosen cabinet. He also wasted the realm's money with constant lavish outings and didn't seem to give two shits about the common people who were suffering for his shit.
le drumpf meme
>>
>>85706057
Everyone has crashed the economy in ASoIaF, Braavos is the world bank and every major player is in debt, excpet of course, the Lannisters. Tywin was okay with giving gold to Robert in exchange for his grandsons and descendants being royal lineage, that much was very clear.
And even ignoring that, the kingdom is as much in debt as it was before his dead, so killing him didn't make anything better, it just started huge wars everywhere.
>>
>>85706222
Yeah becaus a kind has to be hip and super active. Everyone respected Robert and no one tried to do shit under him, that's why hell broke loose when that whore killed him. We're not talking about him as a person, as a king he was the cornerston of the realm keeping everything under control.
>>
>>85705995
Robert was a shit King and Tywin was basically why the kingdom didn't fall into chaos. Westeros' economy was total shit and only benefitted from the long summer.
>>
File: Kirby+haha_956cbf_3944152.jpg (42KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
Kirby+haha_956cbf_3944152.jpg
42KB, 500x478px
>>85702076
holy shit this

jamie would also never use poison when he could have easily poisoned the mad king he just cut him
>>
>>85706245
>every major player is in debt, excpet of course, the Lannisters.

That's dumb the Lannisters were in massive debt that's why they are so rich.
>>
>>85706057
Indirectly is the key word here, because there are a lot of other events leading to those outcomes. Leaving Joffrey in power would be a nightmarish disaster on the scale of Aerys, and Cersei was doing everything she could to keep him where he was. Olenna was the only one with the balls and the opportunity.
>>
Mildly impressed the show has the lannisters actually offering some resistance with some intelligence. Though I still don't believe the ending will be anything but a predictable dany and jon killing the white walkers, securing the realm and her taking the throne.
>>
>>85706311
Are you kidding me? Tywin would've had everyone's dick in his ass if Robert didn't keep the seven kingdom in check, as soon as the fat fucker died the Greyjoys started plundering again.
>>
>>85706371
>Mildly impressed the show has the lannisters actually offering some resistance with some intelligence.

How fucking dumb are you? Why would they Lannisters who have been dominating shit since Rob died suddenly be shit just because Miss Fake Titles showed up. She's a retard and knows nothing about Westeros and has retards in her war cabinet. Generals who have never ever won a war.

Of course she's getting her shit kicked in.
>>
>>85702698

>Anyway, is Stannis not coming back?

It got leaked that he's coming back with the children of the forest and tells Jon he wants to marry the Khaleesi but she wants to marry Jon and is perplexed, Stannis kisses her but she pushes him away, Stanny gets furious and almost strangles her but Brienne comes in and remembers that she saved him so he lets her go and has a ragefit he crushes the little model castle on his westeros chessboard and storms off the room then davos comes in crying and he convinces him to not marry Daenarys and to let Daenays marry Jon, he agrees and makes them lords of the reach, he then marries Sansa and has littlefinger burned alive, this is how season 7 ends
>>
>>85701484
lmao even a rome total war mod wouldn't have the copypasting level of this
just look at the horse riders
>>
>>85706384
All he did was stop people from killing each other, that's not much of a king.
>>
>>85706288
A king should understand the bare basics of what he is doing, and Robert understood little and did less. He also left all responsibility in the hands of the most duplicitous and shady characters in the entire series. Robert was just obsessed with crushing anyone he perceived as an enemy, and whenever he couldn't do that he would drink and waste money at an insane pace.
>>
>>85702076
>>85702698
Granny was one of the show's many feminist queen slay. They need to protect their normie audience's sensibilities.

The only other possibility I'd entertain is that they fucked up production and couldn't fit in a proper death scene.
>>
>>85706175
>be commander
>young man doesn't like controversial decision you make
>literally murders you
>commander comes back to life and makes you pay the penalty for treason and murder

why is this a bad thing? Besides, the GoT isn't a place where kids get off scot free. Ollie's motivation was understandable, but he broke the rules and paid the accepted price for it.
>>
>>85706384
>as soon as robb as retarded enough to trust the seaniggers to make themselves useful for once in their lives and not attack the defenseless north the Greyjoys started plundering again
FIFY
>>
>>85706458
It's like asking why the Spartans, who are very strong and apt at war, would loose against a literal retard who commands three fighter jets and an army of marines.
>>
>>85706458
Because the show has been nothing but a circle jerk around mary sue and her dragons since day one? You're fucking retarded if you think anything bad is going to happen to her beyond a few minor setbacks
>>
>>85701329
Maybe she's just delusional about her own morals? People often aren't honest about themselves, and even if they know they've done horrible things they'll just try to point to someone else and say "they're worse"
>>
>>85706492
This is true, I can confirm because that anon is David Benioff
t. Dan Weiss

Do you guys have any more ideas for how to finish the series? We're kinda stuck
>>
>>85701600
>what is a surplus
>>
Is Jaime the only morally complex character left? Every major character seems so two dimensional
>>
>>85701285
fuck I had the exact same vision.
>>
>>85706674
>Is Jaime the only morally complex character left?
The Hound
>>
>>85706593
Wait, you still think Dany will win this war? No fucking way. She's dying and dying and dying. She' s so fucking stupid. Mark my words the minute she steps foot in King's Landing someone is going to stab that bitch.
>>
Why is this show so full of shit?
>Arya becomes the perfect assassin in a couple of weeks, not even finishing her training
>Nobody in the house of Black and White seems to care about a wild girl escaping and murdering everyone without any respect for the Many Faced God
>Dragonstone, the last stronghold for house Baratheon being completely empty.
>Jon, Sam and everyone forgetting about Dragonstone's dragonglass mines.
>Sam curing an incurable disease and probably becoming the best maestre ever in just months. And forgetting about the milk of the poppy while flaying Jorah.
>Euron creating a fleet of that size in no time out of nothing.
>Teleportation.
>Ballistas being invented just now(?)
>Bran learns how to be a Greenseer in a couple of weeks and then out of nothing he becomes the Three Eyed Raven.
>Hold the door.
>Ellaria Sand and her daughters killing the last member of house Martell and taking control over Dorne and not being considered traitors.
>Reek caring about Salsa.
>Reek growing balls after years of torture and saving Salsa. But not her sister.
>Dothrakis believing a lost woman she was a former Khaleesi and caring about that. Or even caring about women in general.
>Dothrakis not killing a witch that basically burned every Khal in existance.
>>
>>85706708
And it's no surprise that the heart of morality in the show is also the most religious one left. Because morality is only derived from religion.
>>
>>85706737
>still has dothraki
>unsullied aren't dead yet
>three dragons
>entire north will inevitably support her
>sansa basically commands the vale as well

are you implying that hbo would let cersei or the walkers win? are you dumb?
>>
>>85706631
You know what would be amazing, actually?
After an amazing resistance, Dany and Jon get killed by the White Walkers, The king of the Others make an ice tomb for them and a monument to remember.
Time skip to 1000 years late, everything is covered in ice but there are towns, houses and everything, a blue skinned baby is running around and gets called inside by a blue skinned woma. He goes to bed and the old woman starts telling him a story about the scorching star that one day will come again and melt the ice, and the ugly, hairy and violent mosters that live under the fiery star.
"The summer is coming, my child, be wary"
End.
>>
>>85706737
>feminist icon led by a council of 3 castrated males, a dwarf and a black woman
>losing to the evil white bitch who has a hypersexual masculine alpha white male (euron) by her side

It's 2017, pal.
>>
>>85706748
Just turn your brain off you autist
>>
File: tumblr_o7je36fL6g1tvwqxso1_500.jpg (38KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7je36fL6g1tvwqxso1_500.jpg
38KB, 500x441px
>>85706737
damy is going FULL mad queen

she might "win" but she will most certainty get betrayed by the new jamie

my prediction is that it becomes sansa vs dany

dany wins and gets sansa executed

trion has ronry feels for her still and says its not right even though shes a turbo cunt

he kills her

he is the hand of the queen like poetry

ggr is a hack like lucas

gendry is the key to all this
>>
>>85706674
Show Jaime is terrible compared to Book Jaime.
>>
>>85706820
>Dothraki
Don't even wear armor. Will all die in winter.
>Unsullied
Useless ass bitches
>Dragons
Gonna be killed by either White Walkers - HBO will NOT PASS UP THE CHANCE TO HAVE A ZOMBIE DRAGON
Cersei has a dragon killer now. Dragons are no longer a threat. They are just a bigger flying giant now.
>North Support
They are kinda concerned with the whole zombie army not helping some foreign bitch become queen
>Sansa
Why the fuck would Sansa give a fuck about Dany. Fuck Dany

Dany's only allies are foreigners who have been wrecked twice. You didn't even mention Dany's Greyjoys that's how shit they are.

Dany is going to die shitting squatting in the field crying over the dragons she named after the brother who sold her into slavery and her rapist.
>>
>>85701484
Wasn't Cersei the one who gave the faith power in the first place to jail smirkfu? Cersei was dumb as shit
>>
>>85707038
>Dany is going to die shitting squatting in the field crying over the dragons she named after the brother who sold her into slavery and her rapist.

why are you so desperate for this to happen?
>>
>>85702634
I didn't even thinking about the Tyrion thing, that was probably why that scene happened in the first place.
>>
>>85707118
Because. Fuck Dany.
>>
>>85701484
>>85702705
the closest units look more like 12 wide, 8 deep for 96 men per unit.
97 units of 96 foot soldiers is almost 10,000.
A more believable number for a medieval army.
>>
>>85707172
>being this angry at a fictional character
for what purpose? besides, deep down you know your fantasy isn't going to happen
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>85701247
It's shit writing. She was still one of the best characters on the show. She really had the position a powerful woman would have had in the middle ages.
>>
>>85706631
Stannis kills the Lannister soldiers, Jaime has a new functional hand created by the evil master of the skinless nation and is fight for Cercei, Stannis is fighting and killing a lot of Lannister he kills the Lannister uncle, then the hound comes and fights with the mountain and he wins and sends him on fire and says: "you like the heat now huh?", then Jaime comes from for Stannis who had just his sword crushed after so much killind but Brienne comes up behind Jaime and cuts his head off clean and says: "Now you convinced women fought for Rengly too?" Stannis gives a smirk and a little laugh they had to Cercei's keep, meanwhile Jon and Danearys are kissing each other deeply in love they see the whitewalkers, Daensarys says: "Hey king of ice, you need to relax, get a little tan!" and Drogon comes and melts him off and his whole army and Jon and Daensaryes cheer

meanwhile Stannis is heading to Cercei and they sayd with Brienne and the Hound: we came for you bitch", the hound gives her a punch so hard she jumps to the other side of the throne room and says: "Now gonna get me you traitors" She enters an underground passage but there is one of Daenarys' dragons waiiting for here there, she eats her whole and then shits her then it eats his shit again and shits it etc... and all the good guys laugh

Stannis is crowned king of the seven kingdoms and kisses Sansa who says: "My lord... you're so gorgeous" and they roll the rains of castamere and it ends
>>
>>85707038
each dragon has a unique name and therefore is like a character

i think one will die for sure and she might lose a another one
>>
>>85705183
She'll come back with Stannis and save Dany at the last second.
>>
>>85701285
he knows jaime has this weird sense of honor that would stop him from stabbing her eyeballs
>>
>>85707264
The Night King makes one into a zombie, Qyburn makes one that falls attacking King's Landing into a zombie, and the last one eats Dany
>>
>>85707185
>8 deep
Just a few seconds before you have closeups and you can pause and easily count that they're 12 deep
>>
How was this not a rape scene between the snek and the mountain?
https://youtu.be/K8nOd5QWm9w
>>
>>85707382
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKD0ENyNeZg

That would have been awesome
>>
>>85705821
>lil Ja'vaycron was just peer pressured into shooting an elderly lady as a gang initiation, you can't punish him for that!
>>
>>85707316
Yeah I should add her too

>>85707245
>>
Honesty, it would have been very easy to BTFO her without any violence. Remember, all that shit she was talking was for Cercsi. I'm sure Jamie was upset inside but he could've easy responded with
>You know that would absolutely destroy my sister. To know that she granted the woman that murdered her son a swift and painless death. She'd also never forgive me for talking her out of giving you what you deserve.
Gets up and whispers in her ear
>That's why I'm never going to tell her
Boom. You play it off like it didn't bother you much and basically tell her she can take her dying words and shove it.
>>
>people on here hate certain characters like they are actual people who have wronged them somehow

they are autistic right?
>>
>>85702556
Jamie didn't think that. He knew Tyrion didn't do it.
>>
>>85705423
Unironically too white and male for their taste.
>>
>>85707527
What's really autistic is being so incapable of comprehending the engrossing nature of drama and storytelling
>>
>>85701920

Tywin was a bad person, but he was also a great leader, possibly the best in his time. The decisions he made may have reflected on his character and morality poorly but it got the results he desired and built the Lannisters up as the true power on the continent after the dust cleared.

You can respect someone's leadership capabilities whilst also recognize their shitty personality and nature.

He's a complex guy, sure. But his actions towards Tyrion, in particular, sealed his fate. It will also seal the fate of Cersei Lannister as well.
>>
>>85707527
I think it's more of a frustration with how the writers are choosing to proceed. Some characters are weaker and bring down the quality of a series that we enjoy.
>>
>>85701247
>"I poisoned Joffrey"
>"I know."
>The poison is actually The Strangler

why didnt those hacks do this it would have been epic!
>>
So the leaks confirmed that Viserion is going to be killed and resurrected as an ice dragon for the Others.
Are we to assume that Jon is going to be paired with Rhaegal because of his father's namesake, and Dany will stick with Drogon because it's always been her favorite (And it would be odd seeing Jon with a dragon named for Khal Drogo)?
Only thing that gives me pause is the whole finale with Jon's birthname being revealed as Aegon - because the original Aegon was famous for riding Balerion, and Drogon is supposed to practically be Balerion reborn. I guess he's not necessarily going to parallel Aegon the Conqueror, since Dany already overlaps with him quite a bit more.
>>
>>85702556
Wasn't Jaime the one that tried to get him a deal and not the death sentence?
>>
>>85701247
IT WAS ME CERCEI, THE AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN
>>
>>85702634
Either he's not gonna tell Cersei, or she's not gonna believe it.
Tyrion still killed their father anyway.
>>
>>85708039
Why would he do such an out of character thing?

He didn't give a shit about Joffrey, in the book he states openly that he didn't give a shit and he was a cunt, in the show he showed he was compassionate and risked his life to save Brienne, he was never show as evil or petty as his sister
>>
>>85708295
>he was never show as evil or petty as his sister

Nigga pushed a kid out of a window.
>>
>>85708421
Lol, literally first episode he pushes a kid out the window to protect Cersei's reputation and now everyone is bitching about how he's "suddenly" whipped by Cersei now
>>
>>85708421
could have stabbed him tbqh
>>
>>85708531
With what his dick?
>>
who did jaime think poisoned joffrey then
>>
is it just me or is bran ugly as FUCK now?
>>
>>85708685
He's ugly and his autistic monotone is unsettling
>>
File: Macaulay-Culkin_Main.jpg (66KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Macaulay-Culkin_Main.jpg
66KB, 615x409px
>>85708685
The cuter you are when you're a kid, the uglier you grow up to be.
>>
>>85701441
Besides blowing up the Vatican and incest, literally nothing. And incest is pretty tame for ASOIAF.
>>
>>85703214
She literally outright states that she killed him in S4, while talking to Margaery in the garden.
>>
>>85708941
Not true when I was a toddler I was really cute then really cute as a teen now I'm ugly as fuck.
Bran aged super hard.
>>
Cersei did nothing wrong. Danny is the real villain here
>>
What is link of HBO data leak?
>>
>>85703214
Didn't she confess to her daughter a few seasons ago?
>>
>>85708587
He was undecided and then Tyrion killed his father which suggested to him that he did in fact do it.
Its not necessarily rational but the man lost his son and father.
>>
>>85708587
He had his doubt. He even asked Tyrion if he did it when he snuck him out.
Tyrion told him to go fuck himself and that was it.
>>
>>85704026

the short feminist haircut is fashion forward. it's so in right now
>>
>>85706790
>The Hound
>Religious
What show are you watching?
>>
>>85708571
yeah
>>
>>85708941
It's those damn nose genetics. They sneak up on you.
>>
https://pastebin(.)com/CNEmiMZH

link to an article about how some normie cuck journalist is responding to this. It's pretty horrendous how people are taking this.
>>
>>85701247
>poisoning a little shit who tortured and killed people for fun
>blowing up an entire cathedral full of people to get out of being tried for incest
>implying these two things are exactly the same
>>
>>85710521
>she won her death scene
She lived to see all her family die, and died among the ruins of the ancestral house of the Tyrell, with all the army that remained loyal massacred to the last man.
But yeah she won because she died like a badass feminist bitch, sticking it to the patriarchy like she was in the vagina monologues.
>>
File: 1488166042905.jpg (131KB, 1020x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1488166042905.jpg
131KB, 1020x1268px
>>85710521
>Olenna didn’t gloat like the Red Viper, or angrily choke like Joffrey. She took it like a champ.
>She took it like a champ
>>
>>85710521
>you still feel like she won

She really didn't though.
>>
Honestly going to miss witty grandma quite a bit.
>>
>>85705375
>>85705699
I think writing a book may be harder than you think, especially when the microscope on your work is now zoomed in a million times further.
>>
>>85707242
This. She is how you write a strong woman in a low fantasy/medieval setting. A schemer like her is a much better strong female character than the "OMG WE ARE SO TOUGH" sneks.
>>
File: Finger in the bum.png (1MB, 1374x845px) Image search: [Google]
Finger in the bum.png
1MB, 1374x845px
>Do you want a finger in the bum?
>>
>>85714649
Nah GRRM is shit he refuses to learn how to type or use a modern word processor. For comparison Sanderson has written three books in the time it's taken George to finish one.
>>
>>85701761
Margaery is her granddaughter.
>>
>>85704523
They aren't ancient, they are pretty new as far as great houses go. And the didn't win their position by conquest but by default when their former overlord was killed. And even that was dodgy, the Florents arguably had a better claim on the wardenship of the Reach.
>>
>>85702705
Quick count, assuming all units are similar in numbers, gave me somethink close to 11 000 foot soldiers. I'm to lazy to count cavalry.
>>
>>85705995
None of that was done by Robert, credit ALL goes to his brilliant hand Jon Arryn, Lord of the vale and Warden of the East.
>>
>>85705423
can you blame them? After his amazing bath scene his character in the show has been Grade A dogshit
>>
>>85704523
They were literally who during Aegon Conquest. Then he literally burned Gardener house and make Tyrells wardens.
>>
>>85714649
It's not that difficult if you put the work in every day. GRRM writes fantasy, too, so it's not like there's much expected from his prose.

t. novelist
>>
>>85709095
>Bran aged super hard
I think he actually looked quite handsome in that Winterfell scene. Two, three years ago he had a period where he looked horribly awkward.
>>
>>85714649
He has about 55 years of experience by now ...
>>
>>85702424

He learned what humility is.
>>
>>85702731
Even if Cuntsei is the queen, the commoners would chimp out upon the revelation she actually bombed innocents and made the king kill hisself. Heck everyone in Westeros should be chimping out after that disaster.
>>
>>85707527
Inability to empathize is autistic. So..you are an autist desu
>>
>>85714711
How come every woman needs to be strong these days anyway?
Take Eowyn, she's not a particularly strong and independant woman, but she still killed the witch king. She was brave, and that was enough.
Most women in GoT are some level of cunty, and that's supposed to make them strong somehow.
>>
>>85705624
Hilariously most of the shit Jon has done blows her out of the water. Such as beating a white walker in combat, or fucking coming back to life.
Jon could have won that pissing contest, he only didn't because it would shatter Dany's fragile ego
>>
>>85707359
>eats
>final scene of the show is dany being raped by Drogon and then eaten
>>
>>85708039
I was totally expecting this.
>Cirsei and I eventually compromised on this.
>>
>>85704266
>A squirt in Cersei's womb
>>
>>85714924
>yfw Euron is Arya the whole time
>yfw this question wasn't a joke and Arya seriously wants advice on how to bed Cirsei so that she can make her act more convincing
>>
>>85703102
>>85703102
Long live the Queen
>>
>>85716517
>Most women in GoT are some level of cunty, and that's supposed to make them strong somehow.
That's the modern feminist ideology seeping through. In the modern world being an intolerable bitch makes things go your way because no one wants to deal with you. This is why neo-feminism is such cancer.
>>
>>85714649
he should've waited then before signing off on the show, hell Netflix lets you do whatever you want so the show would've hit his vision better if he had patience
>>
>>85701285
Not everyone is a psycho like you
>>
>>85706051
Soon decaying and rotting pusy
>>
>>85706175
He was a little shit and he died like one. Who cares about kids this much in got? What's your deal?
>>
File: diannarigg.jpg (52KB, 700x692px) Image search: [Google]
diannarigg.jpg
52KB, 700x692px
>>85701247

Remember to moisturise
>>
>>85717043
This.

Apart from being unbelieveable, he's an unarmed, outnumbered man in foreign territory. Whoever wins the dickmeasuring contest he knows Dany having a tantrum is game over. But yeah, if we're looking at feats then Jon is at least 150% more Jesus than Dany.
>>
>>85706674
Theon I suppose.
>>
>>85707172
>>85707038

My dude, this is the shit right here. Fuck Dany
>>
>>85720596
She looks how an 80 year old should look.
>>
>>85702556
so much this hahaha
>>
>>85705658
>She is basically the root of the entire war.

It's all Bran's fault for being a nosy little perv.
>>
>>85721087
Even then I dread how dragged out and over dramatic the fucking music will be, the only reason she was on the show was because she was a hot slice of salty wet tang.
>>
>>85706674

Jaime still hasn't started his character arc after all this time. If the leaks are right at least it'll be at the end of this season.
>>
>>85718202
You're on 4chan.
>>
>>85721392
Euron 4chan.
>>
>>85721427
Euronvision Song Contest.
>>
>>85721214
Future scenes featuring Dany:
>dramatic music
>smug, self satisfied look on face
>louder and angrier than ever
>other characters asking 'where's Dany' whenever she is not on screen
>she gets access to a time machine
>>
so why has everyone in the show forgotten that dragons have already been killed before? do the writers literally just not know?
>>
Olenna is just a typical feminist
Her fans see this as a positive
>>
>>85720588
Jon broke his vows get over it fangirl
>>
>>85709565
it fucking sucks and they need to put a wig on her or something.
>>
>>85709027
>not wanting to blow up the Vatican in real life
>>
>>85711475
Kek
>>
>>85711475
10/ 10 post.

>you mean to tell me you downed that goddamn poison like a shot of hooch and THEN you're like "i killed your son, fuck you."? Well that is BADASS, lady.
>>
File: 14877.gif (35KB, 200x276px) Image search: [Google]
14877.gif
35KB, 200x276px
This show seems so shite and boring and from what I've experienced, the fan base is as autismal and invasive as Harry Potter fans.

That being said I love the main theme and the first few episodes were good but beyond episode 3 I haven't watched any of it save for a few snippets and that scene were joffrey dies. My friend show it to me.

My understanding is that the show's tides were swayed by pop culture and "the fans".

It seemed like a gritty LOTR when it began, now it looks like a medieval soap opera.

SHAME
>>
How is a womanlet like arya supposed to impersonate a jacked and tall knight?
>>
File: IMG_0118.jpg (61KB, 526x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0118.jpg
61KB, 526x395px
>>85710521
I can practically smell the maple syrup
>>
>>85714649
No, writing a book is pretty simple all you have to do is WRITE THE FUCKING BOOK. That's it. That's all you have to do. It might need some editing. It might even need some partial rewrites, but with proper outlining, an editor and the ability to WRITE THE FUCKING BOOK it comes together. Gurm's problem is he only writes when he feels like it and he doesn't outline so when he gets a good idea, he implements it, but then when he realizes it makes a previously written chapter not makes sense he goes back and rewrites that one which then means he has to go rewrite ANOTHER one. The lack of outlining also leads to scenario where he, and this isn't exaggerating, writes a chapter three times with slight differences, then after having written all three chooses the one he likes. Basically, he's a good writer, but an absolutely shitty author.
>>
File: 1483772426800.jpg (15KB, 291x291px) Image search: [Google]
1483772426800.jpg
15KB, 291x291px
>>85714649
if he wrote one page a day he could have finished both books by now, it's not that hard if you're not a lazy fat hack
>>
>>85722461
>as Harry Potter fans
Not possible
>>
File: 1501536375515.jpg (14KB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
1501536375515.jpg
14KB, 250x229px
>>85703214
>>
>>85705726
>They got BTFO at Blackwater.
that was the stormlands army. The tyrells sided with tywin and barely had any losses along with dorne and the vale
>>
>>85706748
>hold the door
Classic
>>
>>85701441
Also largely responsible for Joffrey being a petty sadistic shit.
>>
>>85714649
He's a hack.
>>
>>85706894
This
>>
>>85703102
because you are a pussy
>>
>>85706674
Jaime, the Hound, Sansa imo, Theon. I also think Dany will be more interesting this season, apparently she will be taking on more mad king tendencies if the leak is to believed
>>
>>85725267
Pretty sure Joffrey is a sadistic shit because its a parallel to the fact that if you fuck your sister there's going to be some crazy in the offspring. Because for the most part the Lannister children are pretty stable and a product of Cersei's fine qualities as a mother. Joffrey had a predisposition to be a dipshit and combine that with Robert being a neglectful shit you get what he was regardless of how much Cersei cared.
>>
>>85720793
>Jon is at least 150% more Jesus than Dany
With Jon it feels like he's earned a lot of what he's got at least.
Dany gets things handed to her and has armies to fight for her, Jon has actually fought tooth and nail for others.
>>
>>85705658
>and had him executed
Didnt she actually try and tell Joffrey to not do that?
>>
>>85725711
Jaime is a narcissist while Cersei is a psychopath, Tywin is a psychopath as well but not as deranged and savage as Cersei hes more like the businessman psycho or the world leader psychopath. Joffrey was fucked in terms of cognitive genetics honestly.
>>
>>85725826
yeah joffrey was the one who literally fucking ordered it
>>
>people suddenly dislike Based Olenna now because she went out sticking it to the Lannisters one last time and happened to be a woman

Reminder that every board infested by /pol/ cancer is completely beyond recovery.
>>
>>85701726
Yeah Olenna fucked up. Sure Clegane killed Oberyn but that WAS Oberyn's fault. And it's a fucking trial by combat for fucks sake. Death is obviously going to happen. Olenna's reaction was unrealistic as she wasn't at all prepared for her husband's possible death.
>>
>>85726219
>went out sticking it to the Lannisters
Her fortress rolled over in about fifteen minutes
>>
>>85726385
Oops I fucked up on the names
>>
>>85705133
explain how she isn't
>>
>>85702291
Didn't Cersei technically cause Tommen's suicide?
>>
>>85702475
It's out of character you twat
>>
>>85702626
This. Olenna was absolutely right, Cersei DID do things that were even more terrible than the bad shit she was involved in.

Not that I'd expect this board to actually pay attention to anything.
>>
Place your bets bois which dragon will kick the bucket first
>>
>>85703520
>King and Queen Slayer
Holy fuck I can see it now
>>
File: 1429988402009.png (89KB, 217x220px) Image search: [Google]
1429988402009.png
89KB, 217x220px
>>85726779
I can't wait too see the look on the dragon whores face when the first one goes down
>>
File: 1478438509912.png (365KB, 599x447px) Image search: [Google]
1478438509912.png
365KB, 599x447px
>>85726882
>>
>>85701247
Of course she had it coming, she was a mega-cunt. Her self-righteousness was mainly an attempt to rationalize her own deplorable actions. We could all learn from this example.
>>
>>85726611
Tommen caused Tommen's suicide.

Cersei couldn't have known that killing the assholes threatening her family and son would cause her son to kill himself. The very thought wouldn't even cross her mind and if it did, the likelihood of it happening was so fucking low you would immediately discount it.

Was she a bad mom for misjudging the affection Tommen felt for his wife? Sure, but that's a fucking hard thing to measure. But she probably thought about how affectionate Tommen felt for Margery and didn't think it would shake him ultimately.

But to accuse her for directly being responsible for him killing himself is completely wrong. The kid was a dipshit who clearly didn't think it over before offing himself. Worst case he realized his mother was responsible for all of it; probable case he just realized he lost his wife.
>>
>>85725857
t. doesnt know what psychopath is
>>
>>85701285
I actually expected him to start strangling her.
Would make for some decent foreshadowing too.
>>
File: 1495665231728.png (104KB, 274x304px) Image search: [Google]
1495665231728.png
104KB, 274x304px
>>85726882
I am so ready for her to get knocked down a peg
>>
>>85708039
I'm sure Olenna's acting range was too limited for that.
>>
>>85727049
A human with a grandiose sense of self and no empathy.
>>
File: machadlay Cuckin.jpg (38KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
machadlay Cuckin.jpg
38KB, 600x300px
>>85708941
Uhh, what the hell are you talking about? He's a fucking chad.
>>
>>85701285
Jaime had no love for Joffrey, neither did Cersei. They literally started fucking next to his corpse at his funeral.
>>
>>85717360
fuck, this would go 10/10 adult humor pretty fast
making it into a soap lol
>>
Anyone else think Joffrey was one of the best performances and casting on the show? He looked kinda inbred and you could really believe what a miserable, petty, cowardly psychopath he was. I think he was really overlooked. It's a shame he retired from acting after this.
>>
>>85708039
The poison WAS the strangler. Jaime just left before he had to see someone else die from it, especially after her speech about how fucking awful it was for Joffrey. It would be like living through his son's death all over again.
>>
>>85728390
Yes, he played his role perfectly.
>>
>>85728442
He and everyone else in King's Landing felt nothing but relief when Joffrey was poisoned. Show Jimmy Lannister is so self-centered, he probably just felt bad about another failure as a King's Guard.
>>
>>85728454
sucks to get instantly typecast as a massive piece of shit.
>>
>>85701441
She's the one who started all this bullshit by killing Robert and causing a civil war
>>
>>85703612
>Absolutely fucking this. I mean Jon Snow story is not that bas as his character is boring but still, political machiavelism and intrigue was the main thing.

The whole westeros was supposed to be just a chessboard for fight between Petyr and Varys but they had to KEK both characters.

Im not bitching im just simply observing, show is good enough for me to watch it amd /tv bantz about it makes its less bitter but I will not accept the same fate for Petyr and Varys in the books if they ever happen. I have them all and I am thinking about selling them a making a few sheckels.
>>
>>85703612
GoT was interesting when it was focused on the Starks vs the Lannisters. Making it completely 100% morally ambiguous so that everyone picks their own "team" to root for just makes it fucking boring and directionless.

It was best in the early seasons when it was clearly meant to be viewed with a favorable light on the Starks and a negative light on the Lannisters.
>>
>>85701247
>killing one sadistic spoiled brat who will likely tear down the kingdoms unless someone else in his shitstain family cares enough to (they don't, so long as they stay on top) and is capable of reeling him in (almost certainly not once he grows up) because your worthless daughter decides to go along with his bullshit as a means to gain more power
>worse than being an accomplice to and aiding in covering up the murder of a child who saw you doing something gross
>worse than blowing up a cathedral with, not only a bunch of zealots, but a bunch of people who would rather not be there, either
>totally make me an undead golem thing out of Clegane, how delightful!
>who knows how many deaths of young princes and princesses she orchestrated, really, because she's more hung up on grievance and revenge than any other motivation and does it all as low as possible
>>
File: jory-cassel_1926499641.jpg (63KB, 625x413px) Image search: [Google]
jory-cassel_1926499641.jpg
63KB, 625x413px
>>85707337
>>
>>85714649
>Thomas Pynchon is older and has produced more complex and significantly longer novels half of the time while high as fuck
I disagree.
>>
>>85701806

>Also do you think Dorn and the Reach will just never be spoken of again because to man factions is just confusing for normies?

Yeah, that's exactly what I think
>>
>>85706748
the only one i even partially disagree with is the bit with the many faced god, i dunno about anybody else but i think she was let go to run off and kill as she pleases is because she is unwittingly doing the work of the many faced god - it's a GOD, it's not being shown up by a 13 year old, it's just leading her on a fixed track that was preordained before time
>>
File: GoT never ever.webm (3MB, 300x144px) Image search: [Google]
GoT never ever.webm
3MB, 300x144px
>>85701484
>>
>>85706748
>Dragonstone, the last stronghold for house Baratheon being completely empty.

This really fucking rustled my autism. You're telling me that all this time, there was this massive fort completely ABANDONED and nobody else in the seven kingdoms thought to use this place, leaving it preserved for Daenerys to just waltz right in and use it herself? What a load of shit.
>>
>>85730742
It's a shitty island with nothing on it but some old shitty castle
>>
File: 1469236640477.jpg (15KB, 271x285px) Image search: [Google]
1469236640477.jpg
15KB, 271x285px
>>85726882
>>
>>85721087
This. I hate how Dany is objectively the most shit-tier character, but the writers have a hard on for her "feminist civil rights liberator come to save the brown slaves n shit" nonsense and turned her into the "designated, writer-approved heroine" of the show.

Sure, the show will still show off how her actions have resulted in chaos in places like Mereen, but it's always downplayed and made to look like Dany is still a good guy and totally-not-at-fault unless you actually pause and think for a second on your own.

She's a literal fucking mary sue and I've hated her plotline since season 1 for being a complete waste of time. And now that her storyline is finally connected with westeros, it's even worse because of how fucking bad it is.
>>
>>85730706
Couldn't find a smaller webm?
>>
>>85730786
Bullshit. Nobody puts a giant fucking fortress in a place that's completely strategically useless.
>>
File: 1473389933683.jpg (12KB, 380x347px) Image search: [Google]
1473389933683.jpg
12KB, 380x347px
>unsullied will have to perform anabasis to survive
>dorne is out of the question
>tyrells are gonzo
>it is essentially confirmed that at least one dragon is going to die
>cersei is mass producing dragon killing weaponry for the other two
>jon doesn't even like dany or want to fuck with her other than to fight the night king
>the dothraki can literally get 1v5'd by men in armor, have never experienced harsh winter
>her advisors are made up of conniving, turncoat fucks, a slave girl, and tyrion

this white haired, smarmy cunt has only been in westeros for like, two weeks and she is already FUCKED, it's hilarious, they're being absolutely relentless on her
>>
File: GoT never ever.webm (3MB, 400x194px) Image search: [Google]
GoT never ever.webm
3MB, 400x194px
>>85730936
>>
>>85727823
Glad to see he unJUSTed himself.
>>
File: 1494807423265.jpg (46KB, 564x455px) Image search: [Google]
1494807423265.jpg
46KB, 564x455px
>>85731108
Can you imagine the intensity of the heat and the sound of all those people clumped together, running and swinging and screaming? War in antiquity is fucking brutal when you think about it - we've got our own horrifying sights and sounds now in terms of contemporary combat, but nothing will ever compare to the sheer sensory overloading event of a large scale melee battle.
>>
>>85730980
Except you're forgetting that Eyebrows is the writers' designated pet character, and they'll always write the story such that she ends up on top no matter what happens.

Cause and effect literally have no bearing on Daenerys. If need be, the universe opens up and shits out mcguffins and deus ex machinas to help her out no matter what.
>>
File: euron.jpg (493KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
euron.jpg
493KB, 2048x1365px
>euron magically pulls an armada out of his ass
Is this ever explained? It's built practically overnight. The islands don't have any wood to make them. They are also broke. And where the fuck did he even get enough men to command a fleet that big?
>oh and heres this character we never introduced or even talked about once
>he's the greatest and most famous captain ever
>euron greyjoy
>>
>>85732603
Because Euron told his people to make them extra fast last season. I shit you not, that's the excuse.
>>
>>85731276
yeah we have squads or platoons of 20 men sweeping little shitty goat villages after an a10/apache sweep

tfw you will never witness a 200k man battle that lasts for days
>>
>>85732976
>hey whats up guys Euron here
>probably never heard of me but I just killed ur king
>also i need a bunch of ships real fast thx
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.