[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, this just gets worse and worse with repeated viewings. They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Wow, this just gets worse and worse with repeated viewings. They should gave gotten a different director that could have given this movie justice, Nolan clearly half-assed it.

Positives:
>Opening scene
>Tom Hardy's performance

Negatives:
>Everything else, ESPECIALLY the writing
>>
>>85699897
Please list the "everything else" because I'm pretty sure the only negatives are the poor writing and poor close quarter choreography.
Yes Nolan didn't make the third sequel he wanted because of the death of Heath Ledger, but the set pieces are still impressive, the production design also, cinematography, soundtrack, costume design, sound design all pretty decent.
>>
>>85699897
The only thing I hated is how BANE died
>>
nolan has never made a good movie
>>
File: 1500336092600.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1500336092600.gif
458KB, 256x256px
>>85699897
Haven't seen the trilogy. Would you guys recommend it?
Is it good for a capeshit series, or good as all films go? I've had some spoilers as to the basic outlines of story and character deaths, but I'd imagine they're still worth a watch.

Also, how would you order the trilogy from best to worst, and for that matter how would you order the quality of all batman films?
>>
>>85700152
1/10, made me reply
>>
>>85700169
In my opinion:
1. The plane scene ( Good enough to be its own movie. )
2. The Dark Knight
3. Batman Begins
4. The Dark Knight Rises
>>
>>85700169
the only capeshit I watch is TDK series
>>
>>85700169
It's one of the best capeshit trilogies and even better standalone films (Batman Begins and TDK). TDK is considered as one of the best capeshit films ever made because it almost isn't even capeshit, it's basically a heist thriller.

Watch the third just for the memes and impressive set pieces.
>>
File: DFNOOhAWAAI6Mcf.jpg (36KB, 366x550px) Image search: [Google]
DFNOOhAWAAI6Mcf.jpg
36KB, 366x550px
>>85699897
Welp, I liked that one better than the dark knight
>>
>>85700068
It was the second sequel dumdum
>>
>>85699897
The movie is much better when you realize that everything after the plane scene is part of the post-credits epilogue, thus optional. I walked out of the theater after I realized that the post-plane content was part of the Bane Extended Universe, and thus not canon.
>>
>>85700261
>>85700294

I'm feeling convinced. Still worried that due to spoilers may be too late.
Here's what I know.
liam neeson is the villain, he dies on a train.
Something about bombs, two face kills himself.
Dr pavel dies, Joseph Gordon Levitt is Robin and everybody thinks batman is dead but he isn't.
>>
>>85700786
You're still in the dark enough to enjoy some of the twists, I would go for it.
>>
>>85700786
Oh yeah BTW Alfred was batman the whole time. Now you know everything
>>
>>85700786
Film is not just about figuring out the plot points, it's about the experience. You watch WW2 films fully knowing how they all end, right?
You can watch them no biggie.
>>
File: perfect.png (431KB, 600x477px) Image search: [Google]
perfect.png
431KB, 600x477px
>>85700912
Got a fucking shock there anon before I actually comprehended what I was reading. I'm gonna leave the thread now.
Thanks for the advice anons.
>>
With The Dark Knight, non-Joker scenes were a little dull. With The Dark Knight Rises, non-Bane scenes are practically unwatchable. Batman Begins is the only one I enjoy all the way through. Hell, I enjoy Bruce's scenes in the Himalayas more than the rest of the movie.
>>
>>85699897
Batbale is still the best live-action batman. Batfleck can choke.
>>
>>85699897

I own the trilogy and TDKR is the only one I haven't watched more than 3 times. It's just shit, Bane is good and the "There's only one police force in this town" bit is cool but the rest is just shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.