[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>First ever rick and morty episode written by a woman >Shittiest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ss+(2017-07-31+at+06.40.16).png (3KB, 1056x26px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-07-31+at+06.40.16).png
3KB, 1056x26px
>First ever rick and morty episode written by a woman
>Shittiest one to date
Its almost like women are incapable of being funny or something.
Also the next 2 episodes are written by women too.
>>
Rick and Morty is shit you reddit fucking asshole
>>
>>85697916
desu this episode was how /tv/ pretends rick and morty is. women ruin yet another show.
>>
Those interdimensional cable episodes were worse but yeah this one was pretty boring.
>>
I agree, Summer taking center stage as the alpha of the whole group. The mustache scene, Beth being a total bitch to Jerry. Fuck this shit I hope none of the other episodes are written by women this episode was pretty damn bad.
>>
>>85698179
The next two are definitely by women. After that wikipedia doesnt say writers.
>>
>>85697835
>website is famous for being populated by kissless virgins
>they all hate women
makes you think. It truly does
>>
>>85697835
It was already a terrible show you sexist scum.
That poor woman didn't make it any worse.
>>
>>85698234
WHY ARE WOMEN SO TERRIBLE AT WRITING?
>>
>>85698234
What are you talking about? /tv/ praises young and old women all the fucking time.
>>
>>85698453
especially the very young
>>
The credits sequence was pretty bad too
>>
>>85698495
kek
>>
File: 1493530076172.jpg (24KB, 419x387px) Image search: [Google]
1493530076172.jpg
24KB, 419x387px
>>85697835
>Rick, Morty, and Summer
>Summer is now the badass of the group
>recycled sitcom housewife scene that's been done to death by every other comedy program (including Futurama, who did it better)
>trying way too hard to write clever dialogue and scenes that fit the mold created by the previous two seasons (the robot scene, the wolf scene)

The worst episodes from the first two seasons felt like Futurama episodes. This felt like a fucking Family Guy episode. You only get so much time before women discover something good and demand to be included. Oh well, at least we got one good episode out of this season.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.