[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great movie but basic premise is kinda retarded. >lmao children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Great movie but basic premise is kinda retarded.
>lmao children don't lie
what the fuck I lied like crazy when I was a kid, and some were seriously good lies
>>
The idea is that people nowadays are willing to believe a supposed victim without any questioning.
>>
>>85697307
you are clearly not white
>>
Is this movie a portrayal of today's sjws?
>>
>>85697377
not him but im white and parents assume kids are lying all the time
its a pretty big plot point and isn't established well/ overlooked by apologists

it isnt 1940s where every kid is assumed innocent, present day, kids arent valued, and people routinely abort fetuses because society is morally bankrupt
>>
>>85697514
Are you retarded or just baiting?
There's a big difference between lying about stealing a cookie and lying about being raped by a grown man.
>>
>>85697307
Yeah you just pretend like you would question your child if he said an older man touched him/her in any way. And the film isn't about the kids at all, that's just a plot device for the actual narrative.

The movie shows how the "innocent until proven guilty" system sadly works only in court, not in the society itself.
Today a simple "Anon on trial for sexual assault" newspaper headline is enough for literally everyone to be convinced that you actually did it and that you need to be hanged in public, the evidence or the outcome of the trial doesn't matter at all at that point, your whole social and work life is fucked for good no matter what you do anymore.

False allegations are a scary thing.
>>
>>85697307
>lmao children don't lie
It was the opposite, retard.
>>
>expected to believe that handsome looking guy would ever be accused of being a pedophile or have people believe it's true
he should have been a priest or ugly guy
>>
>>85697377
are you retarded?
>>
>>85698405
no but you apparently are and don't know anything about the real world
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.