[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How well protected is Braavos? Why doesn't anyone just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Titan_of_Braavos.jpg (232KB, 1920x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Titan_of_Braavos.jpg
232KB, 1920x1072px
How well protected is Braavos?
Why doesn't anyone just raid the Iron Bank instead of oweing them a fortune.. ?
>>
>>85696058
Well enough. Arsenal makes sure that no this collossus will piss fire on every ship coming into the bay and wharves of Braavos, basically, can conveyor-belt shit out ships constantly.
>>
>>85696058
They would spread propanda that the Lanisters are shoaing millions of little kids and the people would turn against them
>>
>>85696150
So in comparison to the size of King's Landing, Braavos shits all over it?
>>
File: Dragun.jpg (62KB, 480x500px) Image search: [Google]
Dragun.jpg
62KB, 480x500px
>>85696058
I really like how the iron bank of braavos supported slavery despite the city being renown for it's anti-slavery policies due to being founded by liberated slaves of valyrians.
>>
>>85697275
The gold must flow.
>>
>>85697275

I really like how HSBC bank publicly promotes LGBT shit whilst doing business with Saudi Royals who kill gays.

This is such a retarded argument I don't know where to start.
>>
File: 1494165374976.jpg (8KB, 368x376px) Image search: [Google]
1494165374976.jpg
8KB, 368x376px
>>85697782
>>
>>85698438

yes, exactly.
>>
>>85698438
Terrific.
>>
why didn't anyone just raid Venice?
>>
because if a ship they dont like tries to pass under the big statue guy a giant ballsack smashes it.
>>
>>85697275
>>85697782
capitalism doesn't allow principles
>>
>>85696058
The send the faceless men after people who don't pay their debts
>>
I'm willing to bet it's protected by nations' leaders' ignorance more than anything else.
>every leader is shown to be dumb as fuck with money
>attacking the world's economic hub leads to economic turmoil
>sovereign states' rulers typically don't far well when the economy collapses
tl;dr
>make people poor overnight and those people kill you
>>
>>85700259
Of all the bullshit in this thread this seems to be by far the most reasonable answer.
>>
>>85696058
In the books there is large band of mercenaries that the Iron bank hire
>>
>>85698438
Didn't get the drawing...
>>
>>85701552
Don't think you're really meant to.
>>
Screencap this.
By the end of the series you will see every rich men in Braavos gathered, laughing and talking about how the plan of their ancestors to take Westeros worked: the fake profecies, the loans to every Kingdom to go to war against each other, the fake cult of R'hllor and Azor Ahai.
>>
How would you even build a statue like that in those times? Especially the protracted limbs.
>>
>>85702724
maybe inquire as to how we built the inspiration for that statue hundreds of years before caesar and that was without any mystical mumbo crumbo
>>
>>85696058
its as well-protected as the plot needs it to be

its not a real place, fucko
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.