[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys need some help. I want to marathon all of the Marvel's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: marvel movies.png (149KB, 480x474px) Image search: [Google]
marvel movies.png
149KB, 480x474px
Guys need some help.

I want to marathon all of the Marvel's flicks ASAP.

I just want to get this over with so I can say I've watched them.

So far I've seen Ironman 1, 2, Thor 1 and 2, Avengers 1 and 2 and Cap, I'm willing to go thru this again if I should miss some important plot or reference from the previous films.

tldr: need to watch all of MCEU as fast as possible and as less painful as possible.

I'm not shiting on MCEU or capeshit just asking for some help

thanks
>>
>>85695425
Why? There are countless great films you've never seen and you are instead spending your time watching Marvel films? Why?
>>
>I just want to get this over with so I can say I've watched them
What a terrible reason to waste so much time
>>
What fucking help do you need? They're movies. Watch them.
>>
>>85695425
watch DCEU instead and obtain some brainfood
>>
I didn't enjoy doctor strange at all. The Thor movies was tough to sit through. I only have the guardians movies then I'm set. Ragnarok looks good
>>
I think killling yourself would help immensely
>>
>>85695425
Watch them at x2 speed.
>>
>>85695425
What do you need help with? I don't understand. They are great movies, not flicks.
>>
>>85695874
>DC
>Brainfood
Pick 1 and only 1
>>
>>85697335
i want to get thru them as fast as possible. they're just too many and i don't have the patience, time nor attention span to watch that much capeshit
>>
>>85697645
So don't watch them.
>>
don't waste your time, just watch the 15 minutes-ish recap on youtube
>>
>>85697645
You can't m, or shouldn't, watch these movies as a task. Some are fun, some are entertaining, some have action that rises from above all. But not one should be skipped.
That said, you may wanna watch the Avengers movies, and CW.
>>
>>85695425
Why is caps shield next to spiderman? Why did tony bring his suit? Why is it active? Wtf is antman doing their? This picture makes no fucking sense
>>
Don't wach IM3 or the Incredible Hulk, Watch Winter Soldier And Civil War, if you like comedies and don't really care about drama watch Ant-Man and Guardians 1 & 2. Doctor Strange is skipable, only watch it if you liked the visuals on the trailers, but be warned the movie is all that.
>>
>>85698089
thanks but is Hulk part of MCEU? also don't really want to skip movies since i might miss something but i'm fine watching them at 2x
>>
>>85698341
Kind of General Ross is the only thing from that movie in the mcu, i recommend you don't watch it since they changed actors in the Avengers, so since you already watch it it's going to feel a little weird.

The guardians movies are completely separate from the avengers they only be relevant in infinity war, but ant-man connects with Civil War in the end.
>>
>>85697886
Cap is sitting behind his shield. You want him to stick it up his ass while he enjoyes based cape-kino?

Tony brought his suit because it functions as an anvil.

What's weird is no one brought Falcon.
>>
The only one that is kino is winter soilder
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.