[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does no one talk about this? Season 2 was pure kino, probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

why does no one talk about this? Season 2 was pure kino, probably the best season of television this year.
>>
>>85689035
this show is literally a ripple in the water of a giant lake of liberal tears, still REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing with autistic intensity, because hillary LOST
>>
I know this show will betray us in the end but it's hilarious to see how amazing the nazis have it.
They try to make us be like "omg wow what a terrible way to live." But there is no crime, no one locks their doors, berlin is like some futuristic megacity, the only character worth cheering for is the vice hitler of america.
The nips meanwhile rule over what is basically a 3rd world nation.
The main character has to apply for asylum in nazi land and discovers how comfy it is.
Still waiting for them to make it look like bad times. I guess the kid with rickets or whatever the fuck he has being marked for death sucks. Maybe the new hitler will advocate sterilization instead of murder.
>>
>>85689035
Wait season 2 came out? When?
>>
No one is talking about this show.

Because it's on Amazon Prime.

Because only 35 year old neckbeards with acne care about alt-history.

Normies get triggered by 1950s lifestyle, and Nazi ideals that actually conform in large parts to how American life was like. The show tries to make the Nazi world seem dyspotian, but it's anything but.

The female lead, although I've had a long time crush on her, her acting sucks.

The male leads aren't much better.

Budget could be higher .

Season 2 mangled some subplots, and might've turned off some folks, from watching further, since it seems like the writers are just winging it, now that they're out of source material.

The show drops all at once, people binge it, gets talked about for 3 days, and then falls off everyone's radar.
>>
>>85689035
anyone else think the nazi america wasn't that bad? seems pretty comfy if your'e white, and dont have genetic defects
>>
in reality, Fascism tried to prevent WW2
>>
>>85689685
>. The show tries to make the Nazi world seem dyspotian, but it's anything but.

Are you really that retarded? It's supposed to be good for a certain sects of people and absolute shit for others.
>>
>>85689913
You can say that literally about any society. You think America is great everywhere? How about in the neighborhoods where blacks have turned their city into Little Congo? How about the zombified white trash in meth towns all over the West Coast inland cities and elsewhere? The people dying of opiates over frozen shitholes like Ohio every 8 mins. Basically anyone born to a single mom in America is fucked.

Nazi America only seems to be bad, as in you're exterminated, if you're a Jew or shitskin. Otherwise, it seems on par if not better than 1950s real life America.
>>
>>85689913
Hitler was a Zionist, the Jews should have left when they were told.
>>
The only shows I care about now are this one and the Expance, we're getting next seasons, right?
>>
>>85690011
>How about in the neighborhoods where blacks have turned their city into Little Congo?

You're talking to a guy who grew up in Baltimore. I'll take Liberty City, Englewood, or Oakwood Heights over literally being hunted down by an army. If you stay away from drugs you're fine 99% of the time. I know it only takes one incident to ruin a life, but it's a lot better than fighting for your life 24/7 because you how a mental unstable doped up faggot like Hitler and his men.
>>
>>85689913
enjoy not being able to type up your little kino reports on anonymous message boards
>>
>>85690231
season 3 comes late 2017
>>
>>85689277
No he's ded. That was a gasmobile. I wonder if smith is going to turn against the whole state over this, he said he only serves to protect his family.
>>
>>85689685
>now that they're out of source material.
The source material is shit to begin with, and whilst the writers did use it, they did their own thing with it.
The show has not played out like the book at all, and that is a very good thing.
It's a shame it's missing the one good thing from the books - Childain's POV. Reading about how someone has completely lost their belonging, through trying to belong, was really interesting.
>>
File: 20170731_103607.png (398KB, 1080x1049px) Image search: [Google]
20170731_103607.png
398KB, 1080x1049px
>critics prefer season 1 over 2.
>>
File: 1497941089237.png (452KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1497941089237.png
452KB, 785x757px
>>85691670
>unironically considering the "opinions" of paid off jews
>>
I want to be John Smith
>>
>>85691670
Season 1 was great though
>>
Why is Obergruppenführer John Smith so perfect, bros?
>>
>>85693711
He was great in Dark City aswell.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.