[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I've done my part, I've brought Ice and Fire together.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: hotgranny.png (603KB, 835x854px) Image search: [Google]
hotgranny.png
603KB, 835x854px
>I've done my part, I've brought Ice and Fire together.

When did this show 'script became so subtle?
>>
I was expecting her to anhero off the cliff.
>>
>The next time you see me, Jon Snow will be Game of Thrones and I'll be ready to die
>>
>>85688160
Welcome to this ama mr.weiss
>>
Why is Jon Snow a manlet? King of the manlets?
>>
SHOW YOUR TITS

>its all your character was good for
>>
They've even took to refferencing the past seasons

>i'll impregnate the bitch

it's like i'm watching a sequel
>>
>'Tis truly tragic, the Game of Thrones. Yesterday, I had a dream, in which I saw the letters "HBO". What could it mean? I read a book called A Song of Ice And Fire recently, maybe it has something to do with that.
What the fuck, D&D?
>>
>I made mistakes.
Wow what an amazing metaphor for that post-birth abortion she performed
>>
File: euron.png (1MB, 1384x825px) Image search: [Google]
euron.png
1MB, 1384x825px
What did he mean by that?
>>
>>85688121
>final episode
>world peace
>everybody is long dead and gone
>she returns as an old lady, surrounded by children and bystanders
>"Now I have made the story into a song. And I call it A Song Of Ice And Fire."
>main theme lyric version
>>
>>85688884
>it's a new one
>>
>>85688776
Why do you have to do this to me...I was happily ignorant before. I avoided googling her names just so I don't see anything I don't like
>>
Well at least Denarys is dead in the water. I really hope Dany dies soon. I hate her, I hate her story arc. I'm glad the send sneks are dead. I'm glad they killed off all of the bullshit filler story parts that I hated, but how is Euron able to be everywhere at once? He was at both Dragonstone and Casterly Rock at the seeming same time.
>>
>>85688121

I found her remorse in regards to killing Shireen to be out of character. She's a centuries old shadow binder from Asshai, where every manner of depraved magical act can be freely performed and half the people are not-quite-human abominations hiding behind masks and glamours. But it's pointless to even talk about this when the writing is so shitty
>>
>>85688953
It's a fast ship
>>
In the first season they literally say "game of thrones" so this isnt that far off
>>
>the next time you see me, i'll have fresh botox injections
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>85688953
cthulhu and sea magic
>>
>>85688121

She said she left jon and davos after commiting some faux pax, can someone remind me what she did? Last i remember is she rezzed jon then got freaked out because it worked and left.
>>
>>85688884
Will Gendry end up king?
>>
>>85689119
she accidentally used teeth while giving jon a blowie
>>
>>85689119
she killed stannis daughter

killing kids is frowned upon by jon and davos
>>
>>85688160

> The next time you see me, Jon Snow will be playing the Game of Thrones brought about by the Clash of Kings. Through a Storm of Swords he'll fight the White Walkers and I will be but a Feast for Crows. He will Dance with Dragons as the Winds of Winter rage, and bring us a Dream of Spring.
>>
>>85688953

He has a portal gun.

Plot Twist : GOT actually happens in the future, after society regressed due to nuclear war or something.
>>
File: top10douche_4.jpg (34KB, 470x236px) Image search: [Google]
top10douche_4.jpg
34KB, 470x236px
>>85688121
>The Game is complete
Opening montage is of a world convex instead of concave
mfw
>>
>>85689099
>>85689135
>>85689198
>when the thread gets so normie it becomes comfy
>>
What is she even going to do in Volantis?
>>
>>85689240
good job plebbit
>>
>>85689135

No, he'll just be killed off because D&D don't want to keep him on the payroll like everyone else they killed.
>>
>>85688121
Showfags don't even realise the franchise is called "A Song of Ice of Fire".
>>
>>85689332

Have sex with young boys for magic boosting purposes.
>>
>>85689032
for you
>>
>>85688121
What about that chilling dialogue between Danaerys and Tyrion when Danaerys says "lol wut was up with the line where he said he got stabbed in the heart :P"
>>
She really has terrible tits
>>
>>85689347
how about meera this season?
>ok, so here are your scenes.... first you will stand next to bran at the wall looking fatigued then you will stand next to bran at winterfell looking fatigued and then you can fuck off back to the swamp
>>
>>85689514

Well, she isn't dead yet so I imagine she has some crucial standing scenes to do in the next few episodes before they kill her.
>>
>>85689332
wait until grrm writes what she will do
>>
>>85688121
>Finally I'm the Song of Ice and Fire

Jesus Christ...
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.