[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not wanting a movie about a future in which the main character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2091.jpg (39KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2091.jpg
39KB, 460x215px
>not wanting a movie about a future in which the main character has a nightmarish existential crisis amidst the flooded remains of a dying world so bleak that death is genuinely preferable to the life offered by technology
>>
File: latest.jpg (352KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
352KB, 1280x800px
>>85683693
>Not wanting a movie where are protagonist slowly loses his grip on reality and completely snaps when his one strand of hope is revealed to be a complete lie all while surrounded by body horror that would induce vomiting, a cult with unseen reach and power, and solitary tension that would break most people
>>
>>85683693
>>85683875

Go back to /v/ you cunts

Good choices tho. Here's mine
>>
File: 1475538632052.jpg (6KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
1475538632052.jpg
6KB, 487x423px
>>85683693
>>85683875
what is this ?
>>
>>85684050
An attempt at a thread presenting vidya that could be quality kino. But I guess some people>>85684005 just want more GoT and Friends threads
>>
>>85684229
I'm still in your thread, anon. A movie adaptation would butcher Soma and Dead Space is built from former movies so it would feel generic af.
>>
>>85683693
I really liked Soma because it pretty much killed for me the idea of technological inmortality...then i remember that Gits exists and the idea of full body cybernetics pretty much is the best actual way of tecnological inmoratality we could ever hope to achive.
>>
File: allfour.jpg (241KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
allfour.jpg
241KB, 1920x1080px
>>85684371
You're probably right, but we can dream

Anyways, continuing with the theme of the thread..

>NNot wanting a movie where the four horseman fight evils from heaven and hell as the ultimate check to the armies and ultimately playing the heroes to the human race
>>
>>85683693
Wish they had a dark ending in Chappie that touched on this. Having the Pajeet slowly dieing on his chair after realizing his conciousness was just copied into the robot.

Woulda been cool.
>>
>>85683693
what I hated about this game is that they threat you (the player) like an idiot
they expect you to not read or listen the npcs, the text scatered around and all that stuff. Specially at the end where Simon is upset about the whole transfer thing.
>>
>>85684827
He had a brain injury, he struggled with that concept from the very start
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.