[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you legitimately believe in whitewalkers and zombies and shit,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: pri_46841121.jpg (34KB, 748x505px) Image search: [Google]
pri_46841121.jpg
34KB, 748x505px
If you legitimately believe in whitewalkers and zombies and shit, why would you give a fuck about science? I mean, it's a wash, all the rules of the universe that you've spent centuries dedicating your life to studying can just just fuck off and do whatever they want whenever.

Why bother?
>>
>>85665518

shit i meant to post this in the got thread, my bad.
>>
>>85665554
On a more important note, which one is manlier? Sansa or Arya?
>>
>>85665518
>why would you give a fuck about science?

Magic is just another aspect of the Universe to be studied, analyzed, and quantified. The study of Magic is literally the basis for the most immortal trope of tabletop fantasy settings, the Wizard.
>>
>Flying machines and nuclear bombs exist, so why bother with science?
>>
>>85665518
>give up on everything the moment something you can't quite explain comes by

for some reason i feel you won't get far in life
>>
>>85665718
>hey this particle did something wierd
>well, pack it in, science is done and over
>>
>>85665591

No contest. We all know who.
>>
>>85665718
>>85665802
>Hey, so we opened this particle and explosions came out
>>
>>85665758

Joke's on you, I was born white and American. I don't have much further to go from there
>>
>>85665822
This is serious. If we don't know how is manlier, why bother with science?
>>
>>85665802

Not that funny

>>85665829

But this was way worse. Jesus.
>>
>>85665898

>how is manlier
>>
>>85665951
Is it Salsa Stork or Ariana Stork? Why gice a science fuck ?!
>>
>>85665518
magic has its own set of rules, it's not "yeah you can do whatever as long as you BELIEVE"
>>
Snasa definitely looks storkier
>>
>>85665518
Computers are rocks we tricked into thinking you nerd.
How is that not magic? Magic in Got has rules culture and universities studying it, its just been on the low for a while.
>>
>>85665518
science could explain whitewalkers and zombies and shit... don't you get what science is? it's not a religion you dumb fuck
>>
>>85666218

>Science can explain zombie
>Don't you get it?

Seriously there hasn't been one single reply that hasn't been dumb as shit. This was a complete waste.
>>
>>85666314
it's science fiction, retard. Science COULD (i said could, not can) explain zombies inside a science fiction story. It still doesn't turn science into an obsolete useless thing.

You're a fucking retard and everyone ITT is smarter than you, and making more sense than 80% of the posts on /tv/
>>
File: tellem.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tellem.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>85666382
>>
>>85666593
you should've kept going. you blew your cover too fast

3/10
>>
>>85666646

:/
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.